The Master League adventures thread

Ok, let me see if I can organize our current ML stories in this post, since they are a bit scattered, just to know where we are currently! :TU:

@rockstrongo (PES 2013) is simulating his 1st season with Real Sociedad ATM, got the 1st half of the season done, will qualify for Europa League next season, which he will play with the PTE Patch.
@Kopite1990 (PES 2021) just finished season 2 with PES United, has released/sold several original ML players, revamped his squad and finished third (EL qualification) I'd love to see your starting lineup!
@abcdefg1 (PES 2018) has started his Argentinean save with Racing, under his invented manager, the intellectual Javi Franco.
@slamsoze's Extremadura (PES 2021) are playing their historical first Champions League, against Benfica, Liverpool, and Celtic. (What a group!)
@Madmac79's Spezia (PES 2021) is trying to recover from triple heartbreak in Serie A, CL, and Coppa Italia, and is waiting to manage Japan in the Asian Cup and World Cup.
@Flipper the Priest (PES/CM Crossover) is playing his Championship Manager 01/02 Legends Master League, with Vieri on a great run of form and a new GK.
@kibaxx7 (PES 2013) has started his own Independiente thread here and is playing Copa Argentina/trying to get back to First Division.
@millossobek (PES 2013) I've introduced SC Beira-Mar under Gaspar Barbosa in the Portuguese Second Division (update coming soon), and I'm also playing the 3-Stars Cup.

I think that's right, feel free to add any corrections! Also, hope I'm not missing anyone! :)
Hi bro, second portuguese division on pes 2013? How? hehe

Hi bro, second portuguese division on pes 2013? How? hehe
Hi bro! PES 2013 PTE Patch (available here)! One of the most complete patches out there (with several second divisions, including the Portuguese League in a switcher, Brazilian or Argentine League, and many other additions)! Another thing I love about this patch is that it includes Jenkey's gameplay tool! :TU:

Hi bro! PES 2013 PTE Patch (available here)! One of the most complete patches out there (with several second divisions, including the Portuguese League in a switcher, Brazilian or Argentine League, and many other additions)! Another thing I love about this patch is that it includes Jenkey's gameplay tool! :TU:
Wow I had no clue. PTE Patch back then was amazing. I only play pes 2021, but I love what you all guys do playing older pes and for me seeing such an historic club Beira Mar being used in a master league is pretty amazing taking in count the moment of the club in the last years. I wish I had time to interact more with your stories, maybe in the future.

i had a draw against Lille in my 2nd Europa League game, 1-1 but an ok result given the fact i rotated my squad for this one.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-26 15_34_34.png

Then a double header in the cup vs Reggiana, ended 5-1 in the end so now im through to the 2nd round where ill be facing Serie B opposition in Crotone
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-26 16_15_39.png

A very tough away game to Cagliari where i came out on top after having to defend strongly in the 2nd half
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-26 16_09_13.png
A good start for me in Serie A, 6 straight wins, quite sure that will be changed coming game, need to hold out til my winter window to bring in some pace on my left wing and a strong DMF.
Hopefully Juventus form will dip too so i can get some points between me and them.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-26 16_09_41.png

a few games, a lot acctually.
Im on a roll right now, focusing on the league mainly, rotating both in the cup and in my EL.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-26 22_09_07.pngeFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-27 00_02_40.png

Even though im 12-0-0 every game is a tough one, cpu makes it harder and harder every game, but still feel im on top of things.
My next games are Sivaspor in my Europa League (already through after 4 games) and Hellas Verona at home
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-27 00_21_03.png
Im starting to make some transfers for my next window, and have brought in Medel (DMF) from Bologna to sharpeneing up that position, and still looking for a LWF and a RWF

a few games, a lot acctually.
Im on a roll right now, focusing on the league mainly, rotating both in the cup and in my EL.
View attachment 298585View attachment 298586

Even though im 12-0-0 every game is a tough one, cpu makes it harder and harder every game, but still feel im on top of things.
My next games are Sivaspor in my Europa League (already through after 4 games) and Hellas Verona at home
View attachment 298587
Im starting to make some transfers for my next window, and have brought in Medel (DMF) from Bologna to sharpeneing up that position, and still looking for a LWF and a RWF

Going well mate 👍🏻 Do you have two Roma saves ATM? One on 20 and another on 21?

Going well mate 👍🏻 Do you have two Roma saves ATM? One on 20 and another on 21?
Yes Sir, I'm more or less trying out my 21 to see if it holds up, like it a lot.
Do prefer gameplay on 20, feels tighter tbh, but I got everything licensed in 21 therefore (if it holds up) I'm most likely
to keep 21 going

Last edited:
Fucking about with my newly installed PES 2013, started a ML with Deportivo La Coruna in Liga Adelante, and this is what happened my first week in
Oh this game...
sorry forgot pic, a 31 week injury...
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 2024-08-28 00_16_23.png
Had a go at it, and an insane game vs Mallorca away,1-1 after the first 20 min, then i got hit with a red card and they had 3-1 on me after 45 min.
Second half and i managed to get 2-3-then 3-3, and with 10 min left i scored 4-3.
No game winner though since they scored the equalizer on me on a corner in the 90+ MIN
Bummer, but oh what a fun game, if i continue i need to step down from 15 min games to 10 min i think
Brilliant PES game this
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 2024-08-28 00_46_29.png

Last edited:
Hellas Verona at home was a tough one, felt my players being all over the place, and once i scored they scored, but in the 77th min i got a penalty that Veretout slotted home
13th straight win, but its getting closer and closer to a loss.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-28 13_48_56.png

My winning streak ended at 14 wins, lost 1-0 home to Juventus.
its been tougher and tougher to win games in the end, cpu has really turned it up a notch.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-28 22_52_45.png

My Europa League is going well, won the group, was pretty clear after 4 games only.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-28 22_55_07.png

Next game for me after my loss to Juventus was Salernitana away, wasnt the easiest of games, the really fought back well, and i could close the game with a counter attack in the 87th minute making it 4-1
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-28 23_33_39.png

Since i lost to Juventus they have closed the gap to 4 points, really hope they lose a game or two, its stressful having them chasing you constantly
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-28 23_35_24.png

Btw, any of you having any quirks/rules when playing?
Mine is never transfers in first window, and never signing any youth players, unless they have a neutral name and not a 17 year old Quagliarella with full beard etc

My winning streak ended at 14 wins, lost 1-0 home to Juventus.
its been tougher and tougher to win games in the end, cpu has really turned it up a notch.
View attachment 299035

My Europa League is going well, won the group, was pretty clear after 4 games only.
View attachment 299036

Next game for me after my loss to Juventus was Salernitana away, wasnt the easiest of games, the really fought back well, and i could close the game with a counter attack in the 87th minute making it 4-1
View attachment 299037

Since i lost to Juventus they have closed the gap to 4 points, really hope they lose a game or two, its stressful having them chasing you constantly
View attachment 299038

Btw, any of you having any quirks/rules when playing?
Mine is never transfers in first window, and never signing any youth players, unless they have a neutral name and not a 17 year old Quagliarella with full beard etc

Great start to the season mate, looks like you will hopefully go all the way but it is stressful having a team chase you down! As long as you stay a couple of wins in front then you’ll do it mate 👍🏻

Similar to yourself really Rock, no regens/youth players for me and I try to keep the transfers realistic. I try not to exploit the free signings and use my scout where possible for transfers, but that becomes tricky at times with the ML scouting system being pretty poor.

Great start to the season mate, looks like you will hopefully go all the way but it is stressful having a team chase you down! As long as you stay a couple of wins in front then you’ll do it mate 👍🏻

Similar to yourself really Rock, no regens/youth players for me and I try to keep the transfers realistic. I try not to exploit the free signings and use my scout where possible for transfers, but that becomes tricky at times with the ML scouting system being pretty poor.
Cheers mate.
Yeah the regens are a pain in the ass to be fair, same here i try to sign realistic signings as well, and the only time i use free signings is when i play with a low level team, even then i sign players that most likely would be free agents irl.
I think one thing that separates ML and playing PES vs FIFA is the fact that i never get attached to my players when playing fifa.
i quite often keep players on that has past their prime and should be sold just because ive grown attached to them

Similar to yourself really Rock, no regens/youth players for me and I try to keep the transfers realistic.
I'm the exact opposite. I sign only youths. Prior to ML start I'm editing default youth players - their looks and names and add commentary names and as the seasons progress I'm hunting for regens, as they are always quality looking and it's fun to see them develop to their future selves.

Remember when playin the old Pes game back in the day, being on the edge of you seat the whole game?
This game was exactly like that, playing 20 min games and i was drained afterwards,so intense.
Neither me or Fiorentina created much chances, most got stopped by a feisty midfield battle or outside our boxes, game was so tough and physical, plus any mistake would have catastrofic consequenses.

I was 1-0 up most of the game, and towards the end my players were drained and Viola could make 1-1 in the 73rd min.
Pretty much settle for a draw then but made a triple sub to get some fresh legs up front and sawed my way through their defense and got the game winner in the 87th min
So rewarding, even if i had drawn id love this match.
All three goals were really fine goals and it showed why this game is so much fun to play

eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-29 15_17_40.png
Next up is Spezia away, a tricky game vs a bottom team that wont go down easy
Loving it!

Remember when playin the old Pes game back in the day, being on the edge of you seat the whole game?
This game was exactly like that, playing 20 min games and i was drained afterwards,so intense.
Neither me or Fiorentina created much chances, most got stopped by a feisty midfield battle or outside our boxes, game was so tough and physical, plus any mistake would have catastrofic consequenses.

I was 1-0 up most of the game, and towards the end my players were drained and Viola could make 1-1 in the 73rd min.
Pretty much settle for a draw then but made a triple sub to get some fresh legs up front and sawed my way through their defense and got the game winner in the 87th min
So rewarding, even if i had drawn id love this match.
All three goals were really fine goals and it showed why this game is so much fun to play

View attachment 299278
Next up is Spezia away, a tricky game vs a bottom team that wont go down easy
Loving it!
That was a close match and what a goal from the opponent!

Loving this thread keep em coming guys

I'm the exact opposite. I sign only youths. Prior to ML start I'm editing default youth players - their looks and names and add commentary names and as the seasons progress I'm hunting for regens, as they are always quality looking and it's fun to see them develop to their future selves.

Editing the default youth players is a good shout as I have always been put off by their generic appearances and kit styles etc. Never thought to edit them beforehand 👍🏻 I don’t mind regens appearing for other teams and it becomes inevitable after a few seasons or a long term save, but I could just never get onboard with signing a 16 year old who still looks 38.

Half way through the season, but first Spezia away.
Very defense minded and pretty quick on the counter but my defenders close them down time and time again, took me a long time to break them down,60th min and 1-0 me 15 min later i made it 2-0 before they came back with a 2-1 goal, last 5-6 min they were attacking quite heavily and i could break on them and score the game winner.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-30 13_22_25.png

Im more than pleased with the first half of the season, only dropping 3 points (to Juventus) i take that scenario any day, plus Juventus dropped 2 points in their last game making the gap 6 points

eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-30 13_28_24.png

I felt that i needed to balance up my squad a bit more this and coming seasons and made sure to sign 4 players, 2 players for now and the coming season and two for now and the future
Realised i have a stacked central midfield and will probably send one or two players out on loan

First transfer in is defensive anchor Gary Medel.
A player to keep my central line together also provide some toughness
Medel.png

Second player in, a old favourite from my Milan ML (Pes 17)
Keizuke Honda, a player that can be used as LWF/RWF/AMF/CMF will mainly be bench rotation player, but most likely very useful
Honda.png

Third one in is for now and the future
Pau Torres a strong central anchor and the one leading my defense for many years to come.
Amazing signing
Pau Torres.png

Last signing this window is Eduardo Salvio aplayer that has great pace and will be a boost on the wing for a few years or moreSalvio.png

Back
Top Bottom