The Master League adventures thread

You are doing really well Rock, I hope you manage to win at least one cup.

What will you do at the end of the season? Do you have the option to manage another team in that PES, or will you stay on?
Thanks Geee
good question, think ill stay on, yes got the option to move on if wanted, have offer from Milan and Napoli, but im most likely staying put
Goal is to win the league, everything else is secondary

Europa League semi final number 1
yees, tough game against a physical side, managed a 1-1 draw at home, pretty much reflected the match as well.
Not a very good result to bring to Germany
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-16 18_04_32.png
Then Fiorentina away which bacame a very easy game, 5-0 and a great result.
Managed to skip the cutscenes, but Juventus losing and with only 2 games left im 7 points ahead, and im Serie A champions!
Last time Roma did that was in 2001.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-16 18_40_46.pngeFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-16 18_41_01.png

Lets see if i can get to the Europa League final and the Coppa Italia as well

Europa League semi final 2 (1-1)
On the back foot the whole game, but thanks to a very resiliant team and tactic we got a 2-2 result away to Bayer Leverkusen, and by the old (but great) away goal rule, were playing the final later on.

eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-17 19_16_27.png

Three games left of my (very long ) season now
Coppa Italia Final vs Milan
Europa League final vs Spurs and a pointless game in Serie A vs Sampdoria

Europa League semi final 2 (1-1)
On the back foot the whole game, but thanks to a very resiliant team and tactic we got a 2-2 result away to Bayer Leverkusen, and by the old (but great) away goal rule, were playing the final later on.

View attachment 302885

Three games left of my (very long ) season now
Coppa Italia Final vs Milan
Europa League final vs Spurs and a pointless game in Serie A vs Sampdoria

Well done mate! Hold on did I read that correctly? you are playing Spurs in the final? We finally get a chance to win something, sorry Rock I have to stick with my team, come on you Spurs! :D

Here are the highlights of the Div 2 Cup Quarter-Final 1st Leg against league leaders Everton.

They are unbeaten and we also have our striker out injured, Forss is in to replace him.

Thats a well earned win buddy, love scoring those rebound goals.
Youre using ML original palyers right?
Couldnt recognise a single player in Boro

Silver ware baby!
Coppa Italia final vs Ac Milan at The Olimpico.
Pushed back by Milan the first 20 min, but scored 1-0 at the end of 1st.
Then pretty much counter attacked them and ounished them hard, 2-0 and before the end 3-0.
Feels good to secure the double, lets see if we can make it the triple with Europa league vs Spurs
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-18 18_43_15.pngeFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-18 19_18_14.png

And the third trophy of the season was in!
Europa League final vs Tottenham
Spurs scored on me after 8 mins, a typical Kane goal a clever pass in between my defenders and he placed it in from 6-7 meters.
15 min in to the game, and disaster strucked me, Pellegrini got a straight red card after brutally mowing down Bale.
so curtains for me, nope!
30 min in and 1-1, 10 min later 2-1.
Second half Spurs kept an insane pressure on me moving everything up the field and i counter attacked in both 3-1 and 4-1.
So glad for this win, really fought hard being a man down for 75+ min
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-18 22_19_58.pngeFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-18 22_19_16.pngeFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-18 22_19_31.pngeFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-18 22_19_38.pngeFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-18 22_19_43.png

And finally #keinpokalfurharry

Season 1 in the books, and preparing to make some transfers this summer.
But a small look at the season i had.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-18 22_44_18.pngeFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-18 22_44_25.png
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-18 22_45_26.png

will try and upgrade my Rb position, its been my weakest spot, and maybe RWF/DMF as well, plus a backup goalie since Mirante retired this season

And the third trophy of the season was in!
Europa League final vs Tottenham
Spurs scored on me after 8 mins, a typical Kane goal a clever pass in between my defenders and he placed it in from 6-7 meters.
15 min in to the game, and disaster strucked me, Pellegrini got a straight red card after brutally mowing down Bale.
so curtains for me, nope!
30 min in and 1-1, 10 min later 2-1.
Second half Spurs kept an insane pressure on me moving everything up the field and i counter attacked in both 3-1 and 4-1.
So glad for this win, really fought hard being a man down for 75+ min
View attachment 303182View attachment 303178View attachment 303179View attachment 303180View attachment 303181

And finally #keinpokalfurharry

Is there a ’dislike’ option for this post? :LOL:

Seriously Rock, well done with the treble matey, what is the plan now?

Is there a ’dislike’ option for this post? :LOL:

Seriously Rock, well done with the treble matey, what is the plan now?
Cheers Gee.
good question, will most likely aim for Champions league next year, and the league.
Its hopefully still challenging/fun to keep going despite winning the treble

Season 1 in the books, and preparing to make some transfers this summer.
But a small look at the season i had.
View attachment 303196View attachment 303197
View attachment 303198

will try and upgrade my Rb position, its been my weakest spot, and maybe RWF/DMF as well, plus a backup goalie since Mirante retired this season

Wow! Fantastic achievements and a great season Rock - Well done mate 👍🏻 Looks like Juve pushed you all the way too. Those title races can be so intense on PES but it’s great when you get over the line 🙌🏻

Apparently a bit more nostalgia here (rather than love for this fantastic game) as I go back to my ML on PES2008.

Match number 5, Sheff Utd v Middlesbrough, a really difficult match this one but there was also a fist pumping moment too...

McGree goal is a real Whistler, your gk needs some shaping up though Gee:)
Fantastic game

Thanks Rock, yes it was such a great feeling scoring that, i love those moments.

I actually thought our keeper did well with the double save before they scored but yes i am looking forward to improving the squad. :)

Next match against Everton again but at home in the league this time, they are the leaders...

Will have a little break from my ML for a short while as I have to upload action from the competition I play with my bro. :D

Season 2 with As Roma up and running.
First game, the pointless Uefa Super cup, most likely played in the desert somewhere, just wanted out of the way and simmed it.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-23 12_35_04.png

Next game, tbh a pointless trophy as well, but a good test since its vs a Serie A team.
Milan came to play, i had massive problems with their high press, and insane pace and lost it 3-1.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-23 13_12_31.png

And finally the start of the season, opening night in Serie A vs Sampdoria at home.
After a tight first 35 min i got up to a 2-0 lead before the halftime whistle.
Kept at it in the second half and a convincing 4-0 win in the end.
Some of the newcomers where really good today, Teixiera and Carvajal having a good day out, but in the end it was the older signings keeping it together.
A fine start
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-23 13_49_06.png
Sassuolo away for my next fixture

A not so convincing win away vs Sassuolo, had to work so hard to create clear chances vs them, Pau Lopez my gk pretty much saved the day, two 1v1s saved and a penalty.
Had a couple of clear chances that i took really well and was up 2-0 in the 65th, in the 70th min i got a sending off and down to 10 men,Sassuolo scored on me late on,but held off for a win.eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-23 21_27_36.png

So weird i havent had a sending off for the cpu over two seasons so far, while i had tons of cards.

if only i could enjoy the game as much you guys are, for me after almost 300 matches with pes 2021, it s just not good enough for my liking when it comes to variety of goal scoring probabilities, i already feel the pattern after a few matches in ML, if only the ai and the dynamics of the goal scoring mechanics are just like the old PES of ps2 days, that s all i wanted, and ofc im not gonna play it full manual, crossing is just very hard to do when ur pressured, many other times if i hit the wrong small direction ball goes into row z, and for it s just the AI....i don t know maybe it s me, im too critical about football games if i feel there s something repetitive about them, i just loose interest.
build up play, pes is just brilliant in build up play....but thats where i stop...

A few games played tonight, despite the two losses i had at the start (Uefa supercup/Coppa italia supercup) things have gone my way in the league.
Tonight a win vs Young Boys of Switzerland in the Champions League and a win vs Parma in Serie A
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-26 21_52_54.pngeFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-26 21_54_39.png
A tight win vs Parma, had my backup squad for that one.
Like i said a good start, but now comes the real test
Juventus away, Milan at home and Liverpool away
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-26 21_52_59.pngeFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-09-26 21_54_54.png

League will always be my prioroty, and an ok result in the Champions League is quarter finals for me

Back
Top Bottom