The Master League adventures thread

Going well mate 👍🏻 I’m having a similar experience in my Santos save at the moment. The lower ranked teams are proving really difficult to breakdown, every game is a challenge which is definitely adding to the enjoyment.

Would this be your first Serie A title with the Roma save?
cheers mate, its truly fun trying to find a way to break teams down
Think it is, done ML with Torino/Milan/Salernitana in the past winning the Scudetto, but pretty sure its (if) my first win with Roma.
Would be the first serie a title since 2001 for them if i pull it off

Meanwhile in my Pes17 Wolves Master League - the boys are doing well.
Still early days, our team spirit is low, which creates a lot of misunderstandings at the back and through balls can easily open my defense, but the fighting spirit is high!
Here's our last match, where we managed to come back from two-down clusterfuck.

We are hoping to be battling for promotion throughout this season!
IMG20240818171012.jpg

Meanwhile in my Pes17 Wolves Master League - the boys are doing well.
Still early days, our team spirit is low, which creates a lot of misunderstandings at the back and through balls can easily open my defense, but the fighting spirit is high!
Here's our last match, where we managed to come back from two-down clusterfuck.

We are hoping to be battling for promotion throughout this season!
How long games do you play buddy, I've have always played 20 min

Has anyone had a top club relegated to the second division?
Not since the very old PES games where we were always starting in D2, with Minanda, Espimas and Castolo. I remember finally getting promotion just to get put back into my box and sent back to D2 after just one season.😂 I was devastated! 😂
How long games do you play buddy, I've have always played 20 min
15mins matches. I used to play 20mins, but Pes17 is quite dynamic and enough happens in 15mins.
Pes21 I used to play on -1 speed, but after all my adjustments I'm finding default speed to be perfect. It sped up the matches, so 15mins is also fine there.

Not since the very old PES games where we were always starting in D2, with Minanda, Espimas and Castolo. I remember finally getting promotion just to get put back into my box and sent back to D2 after just one season.😂 I was devastated! 😂

15mins matches. I used to play 20mins, but Pes17 is quite dynamic and enough happens in 15mins.
Pes21 I used to play on -1 speed, but after all my adjustments I'm finding default speed to be perfect. It sped up the matches, so 15mins is also fine there.
Yeah im on default speed as well on 21, 15 min is usually pretty good

Played my first ML on PES 21 ,a new save with Roma and it played pretty damn good, bit more sluggish than my Roma save on PES 20
Lets see if i keep it going, think its fun switching between the two games
Beat Genoa 2-1 in a very fun game

Played my first ML on PES 21 ,a new save with Roma and it played pretty damn good, bit more sluggish than my Roma save on PES 20
I would probly put it down to low team spirit. You wouldn't see as many runs from AI team mates, so it doesn't feel as dynamic.

I would probly put it down to low team spirit. You wouldn't see as many runs from AI team mates, so it doesn't feel as dynamic.
Most likely so, could be the patch/mod/platform as well, my xbox version of 20 vs pc version of 21 has better reactions from players, better player switching, feels more "awake" but still liking it, im up to 82 TS already after 2 games on 21.
I like it alot, heavier a bit slower etc

Ah no, then forget what I said. I'm like 15 games into the season and I'm at 57TS. You must be organizing some orgies for you players to have it at 82 after just two matches... :LOL:
Hookers and wine Marty:)
Nah I was at 75 starting, which is very high to begin with, but having good players to begin with really boosts your TS, and two straight wins got it up to 82.
It's really a different game from my previous ML on 21 once I fixed tactics, much more open and fun

That's the intrigue that turned out before the last round. I'll play the last round tomorrow. Has anyone had a top club relegated to the second division?
On my current save in 2021, I am in season 2028-2029 by now, I am always monitoring big leagues for top tier clubs that may be get relegated.

Once around 5th season, Milan was in the bottom of Serie A until February, placed last. I was ready to send a request to manage them in the next season Series B, but somehow they went in a winning streak, finishing around 10th.

Arsenal was in the same position next season, being 18th half of the season, finishing 10th.

In Italy again, Lazio is usually slightly higher the relegation zone in the last seasons and Napoli was relegated in my 6th season, but they promoted instantly the next season, cause the difference between them and the rest Series B teams was abysmal.

Yep, I've seen 'big' clubs get relegated.

PES15, I did about 40+ seasons. Man Utd were in The Championship for about 12 years with a terrible team.

PES20, I did around 15 seasons. Saw Roma get relegated and also in France, Monaco went down.

Last one I saw was in my Malaga save on PES21. Season 6 and Valencia went down.

I'm currently on FIFA 16, just started my 6th season as Real Oviedo. I've been stat tracking during this save and check the other Leagues before ending the season and write down all my players stats etc... Atalanta are starting the current season in Serie B after being relegated. Villareal went down in season 4 and have just come back up for this season.

Had a couple of attempts lately to get back into a PES save but FIFA 16 is sooooo bloody good.

First Europa League game of the season.
Away to turkish Sivaspor, was a fairly even affair up until 1-1, then i combined for a few really good goals to win it easy in the end.
Nothing spectacular about this clip, but i love when being on PA0 and advanced through balls that you have so much freedom to time a perfect little chip to a running team mate.
brilliant stuff

eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-19 14_18_04.png

Next game is Frosinone at home in Serie A

Holy crap how bad my next game played.
bumped off the ball way to easy, "responsivness" hardly any at all, and a bottom team like Frosinone out played me in possesion, could hardly get the ball at all, but in the end i got away with a 1-0, but man how sluggish it played, and player switching is a real issue tbh

But on the other hand it adds to the difficulty, and right now that's a good thing Vs my PES 20
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-08-19 16_01_45.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom