The Master League adventures thread

So after quitting my last game vs Genoa, were i was 3-0 up after 45 min, and then 3-5 down after 80 min, i thought that scripting had reach a new height, boy was i wrong...
View attachment 295930
replayed it and it was just insane, everything went the cpu way, ping pong through me, every chance a 100 percent chance, my players totally useless etc, just by the freekick count alone id say something is up.
The worst thing is, if i dont take this script mess now, itll only spill over to the next game, absolutely a fucking joke this.
so 6-0 up the shitter vs a crap team, horrible mess this
this game its unplayable because of this
and honestly i gave up after trying a billion differente gameplay mods and not fixing 100% despite the great work of our heroes here

@rockstrongo Yeah man, scripting/momentum can be quite an issue in PES 2021! I'm not quite sure if you are playing console or PC versions, but the PC versions have some nice mods to address this. In anycase, it's quite interesting to see a Salernitana save, as I am facing them frequently in my Torino story! Serie A is definitely one of my favorite competitions.

@Kopite1990 Congratulations on winning the Brazilian double, bro! You completely dominated the league! Brazil is interesting in the sense that the Copa do Brasil is almost as highly regarded as the Brasileirao, which is very different from the rest of South America, where the Leagues are considered truly much more prestigious than cups! Also, it seems like you got quite the rivalry with Mineiro, they have been really strong in the past few years (with the additions of Hulk, Diego Costa, and many others)! They are a very strong team!

Great to hear that you guys are thinking South America next! Let me know if you have any questions! (by the way, real life Libertadores knockout stage starts this week!) :TU:
Pc buddy.
Yeah I've got a few mods, and it's been quite good, but my last 6-7 games have been horrendous

Random question of the day but I'm quite new to the forum; is any ML save from any PES allowed here?

I'm keen on starting a ML on PES 6 with the 02/03 patch. I haven't decided the team I'll be using or if I'll go with the ML default squad.

Either way, I'll wait until you guys reply first 🫡
Any pes buddy
Welcome aboard

Keeping my 21 on hold for a while i returned to my Pes 20 ML with Roma, season 2, first season 4th place and a Europa League spot.

I still see and feel a huge difference between 21and 20.
Player's are much more "alive" when switching to them, players revert back to position better, when colliding both CPU and hum players get up equally fast.
50/50 duels are more fair, better result going in to them.

Downside, no option file/patch, but in the long run, this game is better, much better.

So 14 games in I had Fiorentina away, a game i started off by having a lot of pressure put on me and a mistake by me led up to Fiorentina scoring 1-0.
I managed to turn the game around with 3 straight goals win ing it fair and square 3-1
d5e1940a-7794-4a01-860d-0bf78b12a8f1.png

Like I said I've been setting up Pes17 to make sure that I won't lose all the recent good PES option files.

Finished with all the teams, just have to spend some time and edit all the fluid tactics before I start ML.

I highly recommend putting some time and effort into tactics, coz it really changes modern PES games to very fluid and realistic experience, while helping with the script.

I played a small custom cup and my God - I forgot how awesome this game is!! In the very first match I had AI dribbling around, making an absolute fool out of me, shooting from unexpected places in unexpected moments, not to mention that it was so nice to see them constantly going for blood. Yellow cards galore!
But even defending on player side is just awesome! I think it's the only modern football game where you can go for a proper hardcore sliding tackle and pull it off without any foul. So satisfying when you take them out like this!
And left stick dribbling is so cool..

But I don't think it will be Mallorca this time. Just coz I had 6 seasons with Mallorca there and don't want to repeat the same experience.
Was considering AC Parma, but I don't really know any teams in serie b, which breaks my immersion a little bit.

I think I'll go for Wolves. Top Player, Full Manual, all the gauges off, so shots are more challenging if I have to guess the power.

And I'll try to record some season season highlights at the end and post them here.

Played Parma at home and it was a tough one, very defensive and possession oriented
But broke them in the 63rd min with a nice dribbling goal

Then 10 min later i got a pen and Florenzi smashed it home for 2-0

Game ended 2-1 me after a late Parma corner
50de1fad-37dd-4070-ae30-04f28ebb67f8.png

Next up is 2nd placed Atalanta, I'm 4 points clear of them after 15 games

Last edited:
Like I said I've been setting up Pes17 to make sure that I won't lose all the recent good PES option files.

Finished with all the teams, just have to spend some time and edit all the fluid tactics before I start ML.

I highly recommend putting some time and effort into tactics, coz it really changes modern PES games to very fluid and realistic experience, while helping with the script.

I played a small custom cup and my God - I forgot how awesome this game is!! In the very first match I had AI dribbling around, making an absolute fool out of me, shooting from unexpected places in unexpected moments, not to mention that it was so nice to see them constantly going for blood. Yellow cards galore!
But even defending on player side is just awesome! I think it's the only modern football game where you can go for a proper hardcore sliding tackle and pull it off without any foul. So satisfying when you take them out like this!
And left stick dribbling is so cool..

But I don't think it will be Mallorca this time. Just coz I had 6 seasons with Mallorca there and don't want to repeat the same experience.
Was considering AC Parma, but I don't really know any teams in serie b, which breaks my immersion a little bit.

I think I'll go for Wolves. Top Player, Full Manual, all the gauges off, so shots are more challenging if I have to guess the power.

And I'll try to record some season season highlights at the end and post them here.
Huge difference to gameplay if edited Vs long ball inferno
My pes 20 is set up with tactics/fluid formation and it plays really well

@rockstrongo wanted to ask you mate, what kinda stuff to you change for PES 2021 tactics to reduce the long ball?
Do you just switch all team offenses to "short passes"? Or any other significant change? Thanks buddy.
On my Pes 21, i havent done anything, maybe thats why its a long ball mess.
But on PES 20 i used @klashman69 tactics, it works very well.
I think you can download them somewhere in this forum, makes a huge difference

Switching Long Ball to Short Passes plus removing Deep Defensive Line and swarm the box tactics in all the teams makes a huge difference.
But also having the players placed forward when in possession and falling back when out of possession.
You'll avoid having attackers just sitting up front and waiting for the ball.
Fluid formations give you more natural flow of all the games, but also opens spaces for more interesting and various attacks.
Even if someone is on console - Klash has put a lot of these tactics on pdf and once you do one league you get the jist of how it works and what's required and you can set all others yourself.
It's a pain in the hole and takes time but it's worth it.

After beating Atalanta away 2-0 i had Genoa at home
A really scrappy game were Kluivert gave the lead, but Kuame equalized in the 60th min, but El Shaarawy managed to score a real scrapper after I had massive pressure on Genoa's goal
A real nice game winner

View attachment 296222
Fun fact: Stephan El Shaarawy is a Genoa youth product.

Is he?
Had no clue, he's been around a lot.
Wasn't he seen as a mega talent once?
During Milan years I think
Thanks for the info buddy.
He made his debut in 2008 when he was 16 while at Genoa; after a great loan spell at Padova in Serie B, Milan signed him along Kevin Constant in the 11/12 season.

Arguably, he peaked in the 12/13 and the following season he got his metatarsal broken. It's a shame he couldn't deliver as he was Europe's Neymar once.

Funily enough, when deciding my username I thought about El Shaarawy because I had him in a ML save in PES 12 (Wii version).

Im knee deep in editing tactics for Serie B, and knowing myself ill probably make a fresh start with a lower ranked Serie A team, or a good Serie B team soon.
My current Pes 20 ML with Roma has been brilliant over two seasons, and prior to that Salernitana for 3 seasons so im very temted for a proper setup and have a new go, still loving my Roma career though, winning almost every game but its really hard doing so, playing smart every game to grab that silver ware

Next up at home to unbeaten Leeds in the snow!

The slowdown is a bit annoying at times though. Wish I knew how to improve it.

Hey, pal, I have a bit of an unusual request. Apologies for off topic.
I have Xbox series X and was looking into installing one of those emulators so I could play Pes5 or Pes6, but when I searched for it on YouTube there was a lot of different videos and some of the stuff was quite confusing and I never got brave enough to actually do this.
Would you have some simple guide that you used on how to install it and could you send it to me via PM?
Also - how did you get real team logos in there?

Hey, pal, I have a bit of an unusual request. Apologies for off topic.
I have Xbox series X and was looking into installing one of those emulators so I could play Pes5 or Pes6, but when I searched for it on YouTube there was a lot of different videos and some of the stuff was quite confusing and I never got brave enough to actually do this.
Would you have some simple guide that you used on how to install it and could you send it to me via PM?
Also - how did you get real team logos in there?

Hi Emroth, I have sent you a PM ;)

Regarding logos, you can insert them into the ISO file itself via Game Graphic Studio. If you need any help just give me a shout. :)

@rockstrongo Yeah man, scripting/momentum can be quite an issue in PES 2021! I'm not quite sure if you are playing console or PC versions, but the PC versions have some nice mods to address this. In anycase, it's quite interesting to see a Salernitana save, as I am facing them frequently in my Torino story! Serie A is definitely one of my favorite competitions.

@Kopite1990 Congratulations on winning the Brazilian double, bro! You completely dominated the league! Brazil is interesting in the sense that the Copa do Brasil is almost as highly regarded as the Brasileirao, which is very different from the rest of South America, where the Leagues are considered truly much more prestigious than cups! Also, it seems like you got quite the rivalry with Mineiro, they have been really strong in the past few years (with the additions of Hulk, Diego Costa, and many others)! They are a very strong team!

Great to hear that you guys are thinking South America next! Let me know if you have any questions! (by the way, real life Libertadores knockout stage starts this week!) :TU:

Cheers @millossobek - I knew that the State Championships in Brazil were quite prestigious but had no idea that the Copa do Brasil was so highly regarded too 👍🏻

Mineiro are definitely my bogey team, not sure what it is about them but they always seem to make life difficult for us!

I have always loved South American football and one of the things on my bucket list is to try to attend a game down there one day 👍🏻 It is hard to watch live games here in the UK but BBC has shown the Copa Libertadores final live the last couple of years.

Really love how much variation and patience I must have when trying to win games, especially against lower ranked teams.
Long/short pass, through ball/chipped through bal/l outside shooting etc, and always balance it with being cautious, cpu can break on you quite fast.

Cagliari away took me 60 min to find a way to score then the last 20 min they really started to score on me and space for me to counter attack really killed them off
7a0b6b86-8bb8-43aa-8e6a-d0c110cd7128.png

A tough to beat AC Milan came to town and was proven very hard to beat, Zlatan scored for them in the first half, late second i applied pressure and got my equalizer from Pellegrini quite nicely too

Game ended in a draw, ill take that once it could have been a loss instead
ad2a7ff7-bfcc-4252-9559-65068e3aaf92.png

I'm still on secure ground up on top, 8 points clear down to 2nd placed Juventus
28134adb-30b7-4c39-a385-865a7fed34b8.png

My next games is SPAL away Lecce at home then Salernitana away which should be 6-9 points

Despite being an easier game on paper, and also the first 20 min or so, nothing about this was easy.
Started by scoring 1-0 after 5 min but Lecce started to eat away possession from me and it was 1-1 after 45 min.
Really got pressed by Lecce and their possession bae d football in the second half , but got away with a nicely scored goal on a counter to make it 2-1 me in the end.
Really a tough game this
f4bfe0ec-29e8-478d-9f8c-e42afe5961be.png

Next up is away to Salernitana, a game that looks easy on paper but...

Despite being an easier game on paper, and also the first 20 min or so, nothing about this was easy.
Started by scoring 1-0 after 5 min but Lecce started to eat away possession from me and it was 1-1 after 45 min.
Really got pressed by Lecce and their possession bae d football in the second half , but got away with a nicely scored goal on a counter to make it 2-1 me in the end.
Really a tough game this
View attachment 296765

Next up is away to Salernitana, a game that looks easy on paper but...

Going well mate 👍🏻 I’m having a similar experience in my Santos save at the moment. The lower ranked teams are proving really difficult to breakdown, every game is a challenge which is definitely adding to the enjoyment.

Would this be your first Serie A title with the Roma save?

Back
Top Bottom