The Master League adventures thread

and 1 game played on my PES 21 save, what a difference, felt like i was playing a mix of pes 14/15/18, huge differnce and it made PES 21 a great game again.
Benevento at home proved to be a quite comfy affair until the last 15 min or so when the had all possesion and kept pesting my defence real hard, they scored their goal in the 90th plus min, but since i was 2 goals up before a 2-1 win felt great.
View attachment 291923
Next up is Atalanta away and i expect nothing from that games since theyre a top team for sure.
great to be back with PES 21 again (always have 20 if this goes down the shitter)
I see you went back to PES 20 mate and now back to 21. Both are good but obviously not without the usual frustrations. Which one do you prefer?

I see you went back to PES 20 mate and now back to 21. Both are good but obviously not without the usual frustrations. Which one do you prefer?
On console PES 20, or to be clear PES 20 vanilla
But on pc with a great mod PES 21, feels completely different, more like playing pes 14, heavy and really good, some frustrations but vs the vanilla version absolutely great

Season 3 Update (PES2021) - Santos on the brink of historic Serie A title

Title races are very rarely straightforward and this one is no different.

I left the last update with 8 games remaining and us being 1 point clear of Flamengo.

6 games later and we still sit top of the table with just two games remaining, but it has not been as straightforward as I had hoped. We have drawn 3 out of our last 6 games, dropping 6 points at a crucial time in the run-in. One of those games was against local rivals Corinthians. We found ourselves 2-0 down with just 20 minutes to go, thankfully we managed to score two late goals and scraped a point. Who knows how important that could be at the end of the season!

Thankfully, Flamengo have carried on their patchy form and were unable to take advantage as they dropped some crucial points too.

IMG_3359.jpeg

Our last two games see us face struggling Fortaleza before a tricky final game against Palmeiras. Palmeiras have been a bit of a bogey team during the last couple of seasons but given our superior goal difference 4 points from our final two games should be enough to get us over the line 🙌🏻

Season 3 Update (PES2021) - Santos on the brink of historic Serie A title

Title races are very rarely straightforward and this one is no different.

I left the last update with 8 games remaining and us being 1 point clear of Flamengo.

6 games later and we still sit top of the table with just two games remaining, but it has not been as straightforward as I had hoped. We have drawn 3 out of our last 6 games, dropping 6 points at a crucial time in the run-in. One of those games was against local rivals Corinthians. We found ourselves 2-0 down with just 20 minutes to go, thankfully we managed to score two late goals and scraped a point. Who knows how important that could be at the end of the season!

Thankfully, Flamengo have carried on their patchy form and were unable to take advantage as they dropped some crucial points too.

View attachment 292274

Our last two games see us face struggling Fortaleza before a tricky final game against Palmeiras. Palmeiras have been a bit of a bogey team during the last couple of seasons but given our superior goal difference 4 points from our final two games should be enough to get us over the line 🙌🏻
No pressure mate, but you'll get the job done

Season 3 Summary (PES2021) - Santos end 18 year wait for Serie A title

Well we didn’t have to wait too long after my last update for the celebrations to begin. With 2 games left, we were 2 points clear of Flamengo. Our next game was at home to struggling Fortaleza, after a cagey first half we scored an early second half goal and never really looked back. A late second goal secured the win and the celebrations at the final whistle confirmed Flamengo had slipped up - We were Serie A champions again! A first since 2004.

IMG_3361.jpeg

IMG_3363.jpeg

IMG_3362.jpeg

Flamengo fell to a surprising 2-0 home defeat against relegation candidates Vasco da Gama. They have definitely not been as ruthless this season but we were right there to take advantage. It meant there was little to nothing riding on the last game of the season against Palmeiras. We managed a 1-1 draw and with Flamengo drawing too we won the league quite comfortably in the end with a 7 point gap.

IMG_3364.jpeg

We had a few players make it into the team of the season. Matheus Fernandes was definitely our best player, notching up 8 goals from central midfield and countless assists. He was our talisman throughout. Igor Jesus had a solid debut season with 18 goals and at just 21 years old he is going to be a massive players for us over the next few seasons.

IMG_3366.jpeg

Vasco da Gama continue their yo-yo status with an immediate return to Serie B. They are joined by Fortaleza, Bahia and Cruzeiro. Botafogo SP and Guarani are promoted to Serie A for the first time during my save.

The Copa Libertadores was decided between Brazil and Argentina once again. This time Flamengo came out on top, beating San Lorenzo on penalties. Flamengo’s advance to the latter stages might explain why their league form took a bit of a nosedive this time around.

IMG_3365.jpeg

Next season will be tough as we aim to go and reclaim our Serie A title whilst also competing for the Copa Libertadores and Copa do Brasil. We had a disappointing run in the Libertadores last season but going out early certainly helped out with fatigue and our chances of winning the title.

We’ll need plenty of squad depth next season to compete on all 3 fronts. We have made some early signings with the arrivals of Felipe Vizeu, Gabriel Pec, Centurion and Fuentes.

IMG_3367.jpeg

The squad is looking in good shape ahead of season 4 🙌🏻

Last edited:

Well we didn’t have to wait too long after my last update for the celebrations to begin. With 2 games left, we were 2 points clear of Flamengo. Our next game was at home to struggling Fortaleza, after a cagey first half we scored an early second half goal and never really looked back. A late second goal secured the win and the celebrations at the final whistle confirmed Flamengo had slipped up - We were Serie A champions again! A first since 2004.

View attachment 292382

View attachment 292383

View attachment 292384

Flamengo fell to a surprising 2-0 home defeat against relegation candidates Vasco da Gama. They have definitely not been as ruthless this season but we were right there to take advantage. It meant there was little to nothing riding on the last game of the season against Palmeiras. We managed a 1-1 draw and with Flamengo drawing too we won the league quite comfortably in the end with a 7 point gap.

View attachment 292386

We had a few players make it into the team of the season. Matheus Fernandes was definitely our best player, notching up 8 goals from central midfield and countless assists. He was our talisman throughout. Igor Jesus had a solid debut season with 18 goals and at just 21 years old he is going to be a massive players for us over the next few seasons.

View attachment 292387

Vasco da Gama continue their yo-yo status with an immediate return to Serie B. They are joined by Fortaleza, Bahia and Cruzeiro. Botafogo SP and Guarani are promoted to Serie A for the first time during my save.

The Copa Libertadores was decided between Brazil and Argentina once again. This time Flamengo came out on top, beating San Lorenzo on penalties. Flamengo’s advance to the latter stages might explain why their league form took a bit of a nosedive this time around.

View attachment 292393

Next season will be tough as we aim to go and reclaim our Serie A title whilst also competing for the Copa Libertadores and Copa do Brasil. We had a disappointing run in the Libertadores last season but going out early certainly helped out with fatigue and our chances of winning the title.

We’ll need plenty of squad depth next season to compete on all 3 fronts. We have made some early signings with the arrivals of Felipe Vizeu, Gabriel Pec, Centurion and Fuentes.

View attachment 292391

Wow, congrats mate, thats super impressive, team is looking sharp for next season as well
How long will you run this?
is it Libertadores that is missing before calling it quits?

Wow, congrats mate, thats super impressive, team is looking sharp for next season as well
How long will you run this?
is it Libertadores that is missing before calling it quits?

Cheers mate - That is my thinking, my aim at the start was to win at least 1 Libertadores but I will see how the save plays out at that point. If the challenge is still there then I may carry on but usually by that point things have become a little bit too easy. Six or seven seasons tends to be by max on an ML save.

Hopefully there’s enough to go at for another 2-3 seasons on this one 👍🏻

Last edited:
three games played tonight and every single one of them was awful, player switching felt broken, every freekick went in from the cpu and my players not responding to input at all.
Think its time for me to uninstall this mess of a game , pretty much hated pes 21 vs 20 since day one.
Anyway its going to be put on hold til i can enjoy it again, rage quitting every game isnt what i want exactly

three games played tonight and every single one of them was awful, player switching felt broken, every freekick went in from the cpu and my players not responding to input at all.
Think its time for me to uninstall this mess of a game , pretty much hated pes 21 vs 20 since day one.
Anyway its going to be put on hold til i can enjoy it again, rage quitting every game isnt what i want exactly
That's why i don't play anything higher than professional, I might get trounced once in a while but i don't feel cheated during the trouncing. Having the dynamic difficulty mod might play a factor too... dunno.

Glad your having fun on Pes 20!

Season 2 of my Roma ML is on its way, Pes 20.
Pretty decent first season
View attachment 292423

Some newcomers in.
View attachment 292424View attachment 292425
View attachment 292426

Also wanting a CM in before it closes.

Great season mate, will 4th place get you Champions League football next season? Some brilliant signings too - You will be able to push the top teams next season 👍🏻 Looks like Juventus are the team to beat.

PES20/PES21 kind of blur into one for me but I remember having tons of fun on PES20 with a few long term ML’s. The main thing is you play what you enjoy mate.

That's why i don't play anything higher than professional, I might get trounced once in a while but i don't feel cheated during the trouncing. Having the dynamic difficulty mod might play a factor too... dunno.

Glad your having fun on Pes 20!
Yeah cheers buddy, might be a bit fatigued with pes maybe
I'm giving 21 a rest, but yes really liking pes 20 and having a lot of fun.

Remember playing a season when returning to pes on regular difficulty, game played amazing, too easy after a few games but really good.
I think a good tip is making the game tougher by cam angle and playing manual rather than playing harder difficulty

Great season mate, will 4th place get you Champions League football next season? Some brilliant signings too - You will be able to push the top teams next season 👍🏻 Looks like Juventus are the team to beat.

PES20/PES21 kind of blur into one for me but I remember having tons of fun on PES20 with a few long term ML’s. The main thing is you play what you enjoy mate.
Cheers mate.
Nope Europa league for me, but that's ok.
Think my goal is the league since Roma hasn't won since 2001

Pes 20 feels more like a finished product, could be I play it on console Vs a patched pc version or having a high TS.

Læst signing of the summer window is a CM
(More on him later on)
705ae875-17e2-481f-895f-d325932a6de5.png

Third game of the season was to SPAL at home a complete trashing, everything worked,long passing, short passing, combinations etc
A joy to play.
We hammered SPAL all game long, could this be Roma's year?
Next up Lecce away
93735c79-196e-4aa3-b196-04aac0be0b7f.png

So new signing Nkunku?
This is his first ever touch for Roma, he was bloody brilliant btw

Rock solid start for Roma, 5/5
Only game I've struggled in was Lecce away, felt like the old scripting was showing its ugly face, managed to win 2-1 in the end.

Salernitana at home ended me 4-1.
Total control the whole game.
Dusted off KAA Gent 2-0 in the EL group stage as well.
Next game is Vs an old bogey team (I have a few) Udinese.
Anyway great start 5/5 wins and 19-2 Gd

View attachment 292382

View attachment 292383

View attachment 292384

View attachment 292386

View attachment 292387

View attachment 292393

View attachment 292391

Congratulations on the long-awaited title!! Santos has been a long-suffering squad who has been waiting for a long time to reclaim their rightful Brasileirao glory (with a little help from unexpected protagonists Vasco Da Gama)! Your team is looking quite solid! Perhaps a reinforcement at goakeeper could work for season 4, but in the end, it was a great season!! Brazil and Argentina still dominating Libertadores, it doesn't look like it might change anytime soon in your save.. Next season will indeed be a challenge, but I'm sure Santos will be up for it! :TU:

P.S. Love the fact that you still have Castolo on your squad. :)

Congratulations on the long-awaited title!! Santos has been a long-suffering squad who has been waiting for a long time to reclaim their rightful Brasileirao glory (with a little help from unexpected protagonists Vasco Da Gama)! Your team is looking quite solid! Perhaps a reinforcement at goakeeper could work for season 4, but in the end, it was a great season!! Brazil and Argentina still dominating Libertadores, it doesn't look like it might change anytime soon in your save.. Next season will indeed be a challenge, but I'm sure Santos will be up for it! :TU:

P.S. Love the fact that you still have Castolo on your squad. :)

Thanks Milloss! I was definitely toying with upgrading the GK position but with such a strong defence I have decided to stay loyal to Dalberson for another season. Similarly with Ailton at LB, his stats aren’t the best but he plays great on the game. There’s a few players in there who were part of our promotion season which is great, including Castolo 😂 He’s 32 now in my save and quickly declining, but he scored 8 goals last season and helped us out in some crucial moments!

Back
Top Bottom