The Master League adventures thread

Cagliari away, pretty easy to be honest ,was 2-0 up until the last 10 min when they equalized, and game ended 2-1 me
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-07-08 21_39_56.png

Then for the stinker, Venezia at home, dead last in the table and i couldnt touch the ball all game long, prime Barcelona is a understatement describing tem.
1-0 down after a few min, then i scored a beautiful own goal when my supercancel didnt work.

Managed to get a goal back but game ended 3-1 them, rage quit was a very close call for me.
think i took 6 byellow cards and a red in this one out of frustration.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-07-08 22_14_52.png

Got back with a win vs Spezia after this, so 6/9 points is alright, though the cpu behaviour vs Venezia was out of order

Cagliari away, pretty easy to be honest ,was 2-0 up until the last 10 min when they equalized, and game ended 2-1 me
View attachment 289904

Then for the stinker, Venezia at home, dead last in the table and i couldnt touch the ball all game long, prime Barcelona is a understatement describing tem.
1-0 down after a few min, then i scored a beautiful own goal when my supercancel didnt work.

Managed to get a goal back but game ended 3-1 them, rage quit was a very close call for me.
think i took 6 byellow cards and a red in this one out of frustration.
View attachment 289907

Got back with a win vs Spezia after this, so 6/9 points is alright, though the cpu behaviour vs Venezia was out of order

Unlucky in your last game mate but great win over Cagliari. I’m sure you’ll pick up the points you need over the next few games 👍🏻 Loving how realistic your save looks.

@Kopite1990 Rough to hear about your Copa season, thats were you want to go far, domestic cup is alright if ended early ( if youre still in the mix for itl cup by league)
then again full focus on the league now buddy, some silverware coming up hopefully

Cheers mate - The Brazilian calendar is a bit weird where the cup fully concludes before the league season starts, so either way we didn’t have to worry about that. It looks like going out of the Libertadores has been a bit of a blessing though as we’ve carried on our form in the league without having to worry about mad fixture congestion/rotation.

Cheers mate - The Brazilian calendar is a bit weird where the cup fully concludes before the league season starts, so either way we didn’t have to worry about that. It looks like going out of the Libertadores has been a bit of a blessing though as we’ve carried on our form in the league without having to worry about mad fixture congestion/rotation.
I'm getting on you grabbing it this year buddy

After a few days of not playing, i returned to PES 21 today, home game vs Frosinone and i played really good.
0-0 after the first half made me attack a bit more in the 2nd half and winning 3-0.
also had two shots hotting the post, so a very solid win
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-07-14 20_55_53.png

I did a change to my setup before the game, went from 0 game speed to -1 instead, and what a difference it made, much more random outcome when players passed/controlled the ball/shot.
Felt like a brand new game, not as much on rails as 0 game speed

31 games played in my Serie A ML and im pretty stuck at the bottom, silver lining is ive got 10 points down to relegation and with 7 games left that should be enough even though im going in to a tough period with top teams.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-07-15 19_54_43.png
My two winter signings have been crucial to our survival the past games
Tomas Kadar is a very solid center piece in our defense
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-07-15 19_56_12.png

My other CB is also a great leader in our defense, came very cheap as well
Holger Badstuber
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-07-15 19_56_25.png

Next game is a very tough one, Lazio away followed by Fiorentina who destroyed me the last time

Well Lazio away wasnt my game exactly, a sore 1-0 loss didnt create enough to get anything from it.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-07-15 20_32_31.png
Then i had Fiorentina at home, a team that buried me last time (3-0)
But scored straight away from Giaccherini, bit of a scramble getting that goal.
Could have made it 2-0 a bit later on but crossbar denied me twice.
A pretty good game, love the randomness when switching down to -1 gamespeed, next up Milan away
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-07-15 21_12_25.png

First season in the books
16th place with 40 points and 11 down to relegation, all in all a pretty good season.
Looking to get 2 CMF to get the team stronger, maybe a LB or a RB too.
off to season 2 then

First season in the books
16th place with 40 points and 11 down to relegation, all in all a pretty good season.
Looking to get 2 CMF to get the team stronger, maybe a LB or a RB too.
off to season 2 then

Solid season mate and comfortably avoided relegation - A couple of signings and hopefully kick on for a top half finish next season?

Season 2 going, two games played Torino at home 1-0 then a very bad loss away to Sassuolo 2-1 felt cheated as hell inout and player switching was horrible, but it is what it is sometimes, though im really looking at my PES 2018 right now, im still going to try and finish this

Anyway some signing to strengthen my weak and low TS team.
Clark.pngDe Wit.pngGaber.pngGomez.pngLeo Silva.png

Its going to take a while to get them all in to my squad but will deffo strengthen the team

Funny thing is i jumped back to my Roma ML on Pes 20 and that game feels so much smoother, more chances of winning 50/50 battles, better collision system, and a quick first step means something here.

A big difference tbh, and im not sure if its because my TS is higher, just feels more crisp

Season 2 going, two games played Torino at home 1-0 then a very bad loss away to Sassuolo 2-1 felt cheated as hell inout and player switching was horrible, but it is what it is sometimes, though im really looking at my PES 2018 right now, im still going to try and finish this

Anyway some signing to strengthen my weak and low TS team.
View attachment 291541View attachment 291542View attachment 291543View attachment 291544View attachment 291545

Its going to take a while to get them all in to my squad but will deffo strengthen the team

Some good signings there mate - Your TS may take a little hit at first but after a few games I am sure they will make a huge difference!

So i decided to put my PES 21 on ice for a while, I'm pissed off 9/10 when playing it, bad responsiveness, defenders bumping you off the ball almost every time, no quick first step, dribbling is meaningless etc etc.

Don't know whether it's the patch or what it can be, who knows and it's not worth it.

Got back to my Roma ML on Pes 20 and that game has all of the things pes 21 lacks as described above.

In 4th place with 7 ISH games to go.
Just played Lazio in a great derby.
1-0 up after 2 mins and most of the first half was really even, Lazio took over in the last 10 min off it.

Lazio kept pressure in the second half and a mistake by my defender made Immobile completely free with the GK and 1-1 in the 60th min

Then took control of the match and Captain De Rossi scored via a free kick to make it 2-1 Roma
Amazing result but came with a cost, a very tough game with 5-6 yellow cards for Lazio
b9ba91b2-4c7c-4b76-ac0c-ae3d24270c82.png
86206ab1-4109-4811-ae81-123266a213dc.png

Santos - Season 3 Update (PES2021)

30 games into season 3 and we are still right in the title race as we sit top of the table with just 8 games remaining.

IMG_3343.jpeg

With only the league to play for we have really been able to take advantage of having just one competition to focus on. We haven’t had to worry about squad rotation too much and playing our full strength side each week has given us a real chance.

We had a slight wobble just before I uploaded this post, with 3 defeats to São Paulo, Flamengo and Athletico Paranaense in quick succession. Thankfully we have managed to regain our form, with back to back wins against Vasco and Ceará coming at the right time.

It looks like the title is going right down to the wire as we look to win Serie A in just our second season back in the top flight. It’s going to be a tense end to the season.

Santos - Season 3 Update (PES2021)

30 games into season 3 and we are still right in the title race as we sit top of the table with just 8 games remaining.

View attachment 291769

With only the league to play for we have really been able to take advantage of having just one competition to focus on. We haven’t had to worry about squad rotation too much and playing our full strength side each week has given us a real chance.

We had a slight wobble just before I uploaded this post, with 3 defeats to São Paulo, Flamengo and Athletico Paranaense in quick succession. Thankfully we have managed to regain our form, with back to back wins against Vasco and Ceará coming at the right time.

It looks like the title is going right down to the wire as we look to win Serie A in just our second season back in the top flight. It’s going to be a tense end to the season.
Man that's one great season you're having mate, you'll get it for sure (not jinxing you).

It's quite fun (maybe the wrong word) when you hit a slump and have to really dig in to get back to winning ways.
So the first league title in almost 20 years then?
Wish pes had the other Brazilian cups/cups leagues as well (Torneio de Rio/Sao Paolo and Campeonato Paulists)
Best of luck mate

So i decided to put my PES 21 on ice for a while, I'm pissed off 9/10 when playing it, bad responsiveness, defenders bumping you off the ball almost every time, no quick first step, dribbling is meaningless etc etc.

I played PES21 a lot but my breaks from it get bigger everytime and my playtimes get shorter. Yesterday evening I loaded up a Parma save, at the beginning of my 3rd season. Did some transfers and felt i have quite a good team to fight for the Scudetto.
Played and won the first two matches, but somehow it felt meh. Stiff, rigid, onedimensional. Don't know if I will go on, somehow it feels like I'm done with the game...

Anyhow, sorry for off-topic.
I'll keep on reading here. Always a joy to follow all of your different stories.

Man that's one great season you're having mate, you'll get it for sure (not jinxing you).

It's quite fun (maybe the wrong word) when you hit a slump and have to really dig in to get back to winning ways.
So the first league title in almost 20 years then?
Wish pes had the other Brazilian cups/cups leagues as well (Torneio de Rio/Sao Paolo and Campeonato Paulists)
Best of luck mate

Cheers mate - Fingers crossed, our run in looks decent and Flamengo don’t seem to be as dominant as in previous seasons where they have ran away with it.

…but I agree, it definitely makes it more interesting when your form dips and you have to play your way out of it.

That’s right mate, it would be the first Serie A title for Santos since 2004. Which is crazy when you think about their status as a mega club in Brazil/South America. It would be great if PES had the option for the regional leagues too, I had lots of fun with them in a Football Manager save. The Brazilian calendar is bonkers but really enjoyable!

I played PES21 a lot but my breaks from it get bigger everytime and my playtimes get shorter. Yesterday evening I loaded up a Parma save, at the beginning of my 3rd season. Did some transfers and felt i have quite a good team to fight for the Scudetto.
Played and won the first two matches, but somehow it felt meh. Stiff, rigid, onedimensional. Don't know if I will go on, somehow it feels like I'm done with the game...

Anyhow, sorry for off-topic.
I'll keep on reading here. Always a joy to follow all of your different stories.
For me, vs PES 20 or PES 18 it doesnt do it for me either, might throw in some mods since im on pc for PES 21, otherwise im good playing my Pes 20

Cheers mate - Fingers crossed, our run in looks decent and Flamengo don’t seem to be as dominant as in previous seasons where they have ran away with it.

…but I agree, it definitely makes it more interesting when your form dips and you have to play your way out of it.

That’s right mate, it would be the first Serie A title for Santos since 2004. Which is crazy when you think about their status as a mega club in Brazil/South America. It would be great if PES had the option for the regional leagues too, I had lots of fun with them in a Football Manager save. The Brazilian calendar is bonkers but really enjoyable!
Yeah gotta do a South American run soon

after a tip from @brakenclaw on Twiggys Fuma gameplay mod i installed it and tried a half on my Salernitana save which i hated the last time i played, bu huge difference for the better, cpu doesnt chop your backhells constantly, fells like you have more time/space etc.
Really a life saver if it continues to be this good.

and 1 game played on my PES 21 save, what a difference, felt like i was playing a mix of pes 14/15/18, huge differnce and it made PES 21 a great game again.
Benevento at home proved to be a quite comfy affair until the last 15 min or so when the had all possesion and kept pesting my defence real hard, they scored their goal in the 90th plus min, but since i was 2 goals up before a 2-1 win felt great.
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-07-20 00_55_25.png
Next up is Atalanta away and i expect nothing from that games since theyre a top team for sure.
great to be back with PES 21 again (always have 20 if this goes down the shitter)

Atalanta away as i predicted was a tough game, had a shot hitting the post first half, Atalanta controlling the game but not creating much
Second half, and enter Joseph Ilicic, he scored on me twice, first goal was me not player switching fast enough, still wonky in this game, and 2-0 in the 79th min from a freekick
Came back with a goal in the last kick of the game from a corner making it 2-1 Atalanta
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-07-20 20_12_07.png

Next game and i decided to play a shorter game, 1o vs 20 min vs Roma at home.
Completely destroyed Roma 2-0, great defending from my team
enjoying mid table mediocroty at the moment which suits me fine
eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2024-07-20 20_30_11.png

Next up is a trip to Sardinia and Cagliari, usually tough team to beat, followed by a home game vs Genoa, a physical side and kinda my bogey team
Team spirit at 75 on a good day but usually around 72-74

Back
Top Bottom