Uefa Europa League 2013/2014

PAOK (GRE) vs Haifa (ISR) 3:2

Amazing match, for the first time I see that ONE player hasn't scored twice from the penalty spot during ONE match. :D I can not imagine what felt Miroslav missed a second time ... :COAT:

Anji Makhachkala (RUS) vs Tromsø (NOR) 1:0

Great result, guys, keep Dagestan! Even when they're in deep crisis, they know their stuff, well done guys, hope to see you in the spring part of the Europa League. ;)

3 Portuguese games that I will watch today :
Pandurii vs Paços(Pandurii Wins) ;)
Vitoria SC vs Betis(Vitoria Wins)
GD Estoril Praia vs Freiburg(Draw or Estoril win) :P

guys who saw Lazio match tonight , can you tell me how was goalkeeper Berisha ? its Albania NT keeper and he had his 1st match for Lazio tonight !

Double Post :S

Estoril played very well and Marca is saying that Sevilla played well LOOOOOL

Except Estoril,the other two teams are already eliminated :(

Genk - Dynamo - 3 : 1
facepalm.gif

BLOKHIN - OUT!!!
Greetings to Dnipro and Čornomoreć! Pandurii and Dinamo Z are defeated! Keep on ! :D

What's wrong with that ?
Genk have a very good team.
Last year they won a group with Basel and that is also a very good team...it is not because a big name team goes out, that the other team didn't deserve that.

Obviously i'm a Genk fan...and yes Kiev was very poor in both matches.

This year's Dynamo Kiev reminds me of last year's Liverpool in all aspects.
I think that Blokhin (who's a very good coach btw) needs this year to figure out a competitive UCL team for next year (yes I sincerely think they can compete at this level if they don't sell a lot of players).

This year's Dynamo Kiev reminds me of last year's Liverpool in all aspects.
I think that Blokhin (who's a very good coach btw) needs this year to figure out a competitive UCL team for next year (yes I sincerely think they can compete at this level if they don't sell a lot of players).

Very good coach? AHAHAHAHA :FAIL: You must read his interviews after his matches. He was good player, but he's very bad coach, he's egoist. He must go OUT! He lost against Metalist (3:0), Shakhtar (3:1), Chornomorets in Kyiv (1:0), Zoria Luhansk (2:0). And now we've 5th place. And today it's end of november, it's not july or august!! 5th place! He had one year to build super team, and what do we have? He bought good players and we can't win such teams as Rapid, Genk, Vorskla, Volyn, Zoria, Chornomorets.
I don't think that Genk is bad team. You must understand me right. But with professional coach we must win 5 matches in group, minimum.

Great scene in Freiburg where the side line ref hurt himself and had to be "subbed". And again a great reaction by the crowd in Freiburg when they cheered as the new one came onto the pitch. Motto: Be fair to the refs, without them we can't play. :TU:

Absolutely embarassing -.-
6 teams in Europe.
Braga knocked out by the Galatic Pandurii.
Then Porto and Benfica were awful in CL.
And now this?Vitoria was winning and lost.Estoril and Paços didn't win a game!!
One of the worst seasons for Portugal :(

Valencia (ESP) vs Kuban (RUS) 1:1

Congratulations, Kuban, an excellent first season in Europe. It is a pity that it has not turned to leave, but definitely they got a good experience. Thanks to them for his game in this euroseason, hope to see them in the next Europa League. Good luck, Kuban! ;)

St Gallen (SWI) vs Swansea (ENG) 1:0

St. Gallen - this is heroic team. Indeed, the Swiss football is growing by leaps and bounds. Good luck St. Gallen, gorgeous team!

Dinamo Zagreb (CRO) vs Ludogorets (BUL) 1:2

6 games - 6 wins, Bravo, Bulgarians!

Zulte Waregem (BEL) vs Rubin Kazan (RUS) 0:2

No words ... just :WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

Tottenham (ENG) vs Anzhi (RUS) 4:1

Amazing game! Anzhi is just great! Although it is not "the money bag" already that was just six months ago, but lately guys more and more prove that they are real fighters, even without money. Good luck, Anzhi, in the playoffs, I hope, in the winter they can change anything.

NK MARIBOR!!!!
My Congratulations, buddy, I supported your team yesterday. :P

5 only :BOP: In Bulgaria Chornomorets had also more moments but fortune wasn't on our side that night and we lost
Oh, right, thanks mate, really only 5. Perhaps I confused them with Salzburg or Tottenham. :D But still for the Bulgarian football this is a great achievement, this season Bulgarians look very impressive.

P.C Удачи вашим клубам в плейофф Лиги Европы, надеюсь наши клубы не пересекутся на ранней стадии. :)

Oh, right, thanks mate, really only 5. Perhaps I confused them with Salzburg or Tottenham. :D But still for the Bulgarian football this is a great achievement, this season Bulgarians look very impressive.

P.C Удачи вашим клубам в плейофф Лиги Европы, надеюсь наши клубы не пересекутся на ранней стадии. :)
Только финал, только победа :) Good luck to you too! Hope you'll show good football (and we too)

Porto vs Eintracht Frankfurt winner will play vs Napoli vs Swansea Winner :)
Dnipro vs Tottenham winner vs Paok vs Benfica winner :)

Hope that the final be Benfica vs Fc Porto :)

Well,it was me being optimistic. You deserved to win both ties vs. OSFP I think,especiall the one you lost was pathetic.They only had 2-3 shots on goal the entire match,yet they won.Now how did that happen... ask God.

Ouch, this wasn't the best opponent for the Eintracht. Hope they'll advance, but I have serious doubts, they'll need two perfect days against Porto.

Last edited:
Wasn't that wrong obviously, they did play two great matches, but it wasn't enough. And I think it wasn't undeserved for Porto, they always came back. Great fight by Eintracht, can go home with their heads high.

Edit: Just saw that Ajax, Lazio and Shaktar are out, too. Excluding the Eintracht, who weren't a favorite to win the cup, there are some big teams dying early.

Edit2: Lol, edited wrong post...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom