Uefa Europa League 2013/2014

Yeah, very proud of our team. That was a breath-taking match, great character shown by Ludogorets. :WORSHIP:

Something big going on in Bulgaria? Fairly high amount of Bulgarian players in the first team as well, 9 if I'm not mistaken. Congrats and good luck!

A few words about matches 1/16 of EL ...

Ludogorets (BUL) 3:3 Lazio (ITA)

Phenomenal result, bravo Ludogorets, maybe it's the beginning of a triumphant way? :THINK::P

Basel (SWI) 3:0 M. Tel-Aviv (ISR)

Another good team, well done Basel. ;)

Genk (BEL) 0:2 Anzhi (RUS)

:WORSHIP: It's just amazing, well done guys, now only hope for you.

Rubin Kazan (RUS) 0:2 Betis (ESP)

Goodbye Rubin :(

Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR) 1:2 Plzeň (CZE)

Chornomorets Odesa (UKR) 0:1 Lyon (FRA)

Dnipro (UKR) 1:3 Tottenham (ENG)

Dynamo Kyiv (UKR) 0:0 Valencia (SPA)

Goodbye Ukraine, "thank you" policy ... :(:(:(

Switched already? :SMUG:
:LOL::TU:

Last edited:
I watched both matches between Anzhi and Genk.
Anzhi deserved to go through, because they were the least weak of both teams.
Until begin december Genk were by far the best team in Belgium. Since then they almost lost all their matches, they sacked their coach and the new one is overrated.
Both team were very, very weak...must be the two worst EC matches i've ever seen.
Anzhi didn't exactly covered themselves in glory. First goal was a Genk own goal and the second was the last Genk player who stumbled,gave the ball away and that was that...

But like i said: congratulations to Anzhi they deserved togo through.

Watching Salzburg - Basel right now and I simply don't get how fucked up your life has to be if your only aim in life is to travel to a football stadium and cause chaos. Hope Basel gets what they deserve for that. And it was such a good match...:(

Quaresma looks like he's back at his best since his return to Porto, that screamer tonight was just another proof.

With Bruma out for the WC, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a call.

Quaresma looks like he's back at his best since his return to Porto, that screamer tonight was just another proof.

With Bruma out for the WC, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a call.

He definitely deserves a call. He is playing so damn well. One of the bests in porto. Helton got injured last weekend and Fabiano was the man of the match tonight!

He definitely deserves a call. He is playing so damn well. One of the bests in porto. Helton got injured last weekend and Fabiano was the man of the match tonight!
Well I was about to say the same things about Fabiano and Quaresma ...

so I think juve and sevilla should play the final if they don't draw each other until then. unai emery, an underrated coach imo, is doing a very good job with his team.

so I think juve and sevilla should play the final if they don't draw each other until then. unai emery, an underrated coach imo, is doing a very good job with his team.

I am not Benfica fan at all but they are playing much better than Sevilla...

This was certainly ignored by the media in the last game Fiorentina x Juventus, so I feel this should be posted here to show more people the kind of trash this guy is.

This is all Tevez, who can't score in Europe for 5 years now, has to offer for us, criminal stuff like this is all that is left since he can't score for shit.

Hits Neto on the head on purpose (just take a good look at his movement in the last replay and it says it all). Neto had to scream crazy and earn a yellow card himself just to make the referee give that asshole only a YELLOW card. But you'll not see any replays of that in highlight shows, no sir...

UEFA and Juventus should ban him for this, but you know, that will never happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb-LW_AU7-s

I was so happy about our qualification, but then this ruined for me, knowing a player of my club is so low and getting just a yellow card for it, pathetic and sad.

Good games tonight. I have been watching Porto-Sevilla. Porto controlled the all game and they deserve win. Porto had very close of the making the second goal, but they didn't do it. Unfortunately Porto loses Fernando (probably the most important player in this team) and Jackson Martinez (top scorer of the team) for the 2nd hand match.

I don't usually complain about referees, but tonight the referee of this match had been to bad! All the decisions were made for Sevilla side and its important to remember that Jackson won't play the 2nd hand because of a referee's mistake.

Anyway, lets see what's happen in the 2nd hand match :) it will definitely be a great match.

These are the teams that I think will be in the semi finals:

- FC Porto
- SL Benfica
- Juventus
- FC Basel

Great semi finals, isn't it? :D

Last edited:
What Sevilla has done tonight is unbelievable, and that goal from Quaresma, boy he surely wants his ticket to Brazil, doesn't he?

Man just watch the Extra-time of Valencia-Basel (Been watching Benfica-AZ). They were on fire. What an atmosphere.

What Sevilla has done tonight is unbelievable, and that goal from Quaresma, boy he surely wants his ticket to Brazil, doesn't he?

Yes, and he (Quaresma) definitely deserves it!

About the game I have to say that I was not expecting a winning by Sevilla. Porto literally ate Sevilla in the 1st hand, but today Porto were too bad today (specially 1st half) and for that reason Sevilla deserved to win. Porto became much better in the 2nd half but they didn't score 2 goals and let Sevilla score 1 goal... So congratulations for Sevilla.

I am a Porto fan and this season we have been really bad, unfortunately. Thank god, the new manager made the team play better but I just want this season ends!
(now we are only able to win the cup and the league cup which is a big sh*t)

Quaresma doesnt deserve to go to Brazil -.-
He is pathetic and can destroy the owl national team :(
I prefer Bebe instead of him :)

quaresma is not a team player. he's only seeking self glory. I also hate his stupid passes/shots with outside of his boot.

Quaresma doesnt deserve to go to Brazil -.-
He is pathetic and can destroy the owl national team :(
I prefer Bebe instead of him :)

quaresma is not a team player. he's only seeking self glory. I also hate his stupid passes/shots with outside of his boot.

Quaresma is a really good player with great individual quality. He's not the greatest team player and he's not the smartest player in the world, but at the moment Portugal aren't spoiled with great wingers either, obviously not counting CRonaldo, so your best bet is Quaresma.

individual quality is good as long as it's useful for the team. for instance, look at thomas müller. one can say he's a donkey comparing to quaresma individually but this is a 11-men team sport and müller contributes to his teams as much as quaresma can't even dream of (not that he cares about it either). and quaresma went to top clubs too.

I agree with ZeroTheHero.

If Quaresma doesn't deserve it, i don't know. For the wings, i just see Quaresma and Cristiano in good shape. Yes, there are Bebe but you can't compare him with this two. Bebe is a good player for Pacos de Ferreira but he is definitely not to play a world cup! Its stupid even say that Bebe deserves the world cup!

You are being unfair with Quaresma. He is not the best team player, but he is not that bad.

I don't know if you have being watching all his games. He is playing so damn good! His individual quality can make the difference. Who watch all Porto matches know that it's just a stupid decision by Paulo Bento if Quaresma doesn't go to the WC...

I also hate his stupid passes/shots with outside of his boot.

That passes/shots are called "trivela". And sorry, but that passes/shots are beautiful man. Even last week he assist Mangala with a "trivela".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom