Uefa Europa League 2013/2014

gonalois

KING OF LISBON
15 July 2011
Sintra,Lisboa
SL Benfica
3rd Qualifying Round:

FC Chornomorets Odesa (UKR)/FC Dacia Chisinau (MDA) - FK Crvena Zvezda (SRB)/ÍBV Vestmannaeyjar (ISL)
Swansea City AFC (ENG) - Malmö FF (SWE)/Hibernian FC (SCO)
Sevilla FC (ESP) - FK Mladost Podgorica (MNE)/FK Senica (SVK)
AS Saint-Étienne (FRA) - FC Shakhtyor Soligorsk (BLR)/FC Milsami Orhei (MDA)
FC Irtysh Pavlodar (KAZ)/NK Široki Brijeg (BIH) - Udinese Calcio (ITA)
FC Petrolul Ploieşti (ROU)/Vikingur (FRO) - Vitesse (NED)
HNK Hajduk Split (CRO)/FK Turnovo (MKD) - FC Dila Gori (GEO)/Aalborg BK (DEN)
FK Jablonec (CZE) - Strømsgodset TF (NOR)/Debreceni VSC (HUN)
FK Ventspils (LVA)/AS Jeunesse Esch (LUX) - Maccabi Haifa FC (ISR)/FC Khazar Lankaran (AZE)
Skonto FC (LVA)/FC Slovan Liberec (CZE) - FC Zürich (SUI)
FK Kukësi (ALB)/FK Sarajevo (BIH) - FC Metalurh Donetsk (UKR)
Qarabağ FK (AZE)/GKS Piast Gliwice (POL) - Anorthosis Famagusta FC (CYP)/Gefle IF (SWE)
FC Dinamo Minsk (BLR)/NK Lokomotiva Zagreb (CRO) - Trabzonspor AŞ (TUR)/Derry City FC (IRL)
IL Hødd (NOR)/FC Aktobe (KAZ) - Breidablik (ISL)/SK Sturm Graz (AUT)
FC Levadia Tallinn (EST)/CS Pandurii Lignitul Târgu Jiu (ROU) - PFC Beroe Stara Zagora (BUL)/Hapoel Tel-Aviv FC (ISR)
HNK Rijeka (CRO)/Prestatyn Town FC (WAL) - NK Olimpija Ljubljana (SVN)/MŠK Žilina (SVK)
WKS Śląsk Wrocław (POL)/FK Rudar Pljevlja (MNE) - Club Brugge KV (BEL)
Randers FC (DEN) - FK Jagodina (SRB)/FC Rubin Kazan (RUS)
Tromsø IL (NOR)/FC İnter Bakı (AZE) - FC Differdange 03 (LUX)/FC Utrecht (NED)
Asteras Tripolis FC (GRE) - SK Rapid Wien (AUT)
IFK Göteborg (SWE)/AS Trenčín (SVK) - FC Astra Ploieşti (ROU)/AC Omonia (CYP)
VMFD Žalgiris (LTU)/FC Pyunik (ARM) - FC Honka Espoo (FIN)/KKS Lech Poznań (POL)
Motherwell FC (SCO) - FC Kuban Krasnodar (RUS)
HŠK Zrinjski (BIH)/PFC Botev Plovdiv (BUL) - VfB Stuttgart (GER)
GD Estoril-Praia (POR) - Hapoel Ramat Gan FC (ISR)
FK Vojvodina (SRB)/Budapest Honvéd FC (HUN) - Bursaspor (TUR)
Skoda Xanthi FC (GRE)/Linfield FC (NIR) - KR Rejkyavík (ISL)/R. Standard de Liège (BEL)
AC Sparta Praha (CZE)/BK Häcken (SWE) - FC Thun (SUI)/FC Chikhura Sachkhere (GEO)
Valletta FC (MLT)/FC Minsk (BLR) - Rosenborg BK (NOR)/Saint Johnstone FC (SCO)​

1973663_w2.jpg

Utrecht (NED) vs Differdange (LUX) 4:5 (1:2, 3:3)

Luxembooorg!!! :WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

Bravo guys, it was just a weird match! I hope this is just the beginning, not only for this club but for the whole of Luxembourg's football, football in this country the past two years came to a whole new level ... Salzburg, TPS, Utrecht ... Who's next? Bravo! :WORSHIP:

I hope this is not sarcasm. :P

But seriously, for Luxembourg it's a huge success, even if this clubs is not the Top-clubs. Have you ever could imagine that Luxembourg's team will on the verge of falling into Europa League group stage (Dudelange in last year)? Or beat the Dutch team? I'm definitely not. For me, I think, as for themselves Luxembourgers, this is a real football fairytale. I hope she does not end in the next round and this club at least will go the way of Dudelange. ;)

FK Sarajevo (BIH) v FK Kukësi (ALB) 0-0 (2-3)

FK Kukesi its making History , after finish 1st on 2nd category on season 2011-2012 and being promoted to 1st category for 1st time in history of club , next season 2012-2013 they finished 2nd on 1st category so they got Europe League Qualifications .

On first round they got Flora Tallinn after a draw 1-1 away they got a 0-0 at home so they passed this round , 2nd round they got FK Sarajevo , after beating them 3-2 at home , tonight they draw 0-0 and they are on 3th round now !!!

well done FK Kukesi you make all Albanians proud :WORSHIP:

FK Sarajevo (BIH) v FK Kukësi (ALB) 0-0 (2-3)

FK Kukesi its making History , after finish 1st on 2nd category on season 2011-2012 and being promoted to 1st category for 1st time in history of club , next season 2012-2013 they finished 2nd on 1st category so they got Europe League Qualifications .

On first round they got Flora Tallinn after a draw 1-1 away they got a 0-0 at home so they passed this round , 2nd round they got FK Sarajevo , after beating them 3-2 at home , tonight they draw 0-0 and they are on 3th round now !!!

well done FK Kukesi you make all Albanians proud :WORSHIP:
Congratulations, buddy. Maybe we'll see at least one Albanian team in the group stage of Eurocup's. That would be great. :D

No, no sarcasm, really happy to see underdogs beat bigger clubs.
:BEER:

Well, 2 of 3 croatian clubs passed this round. Rijeka won against Prestatyn 7:0 on agg and Hajduk won against Horizont Turnovo 3:2 on agg. Unfortunatelly Lokomotiva played 4:4 on agg with Dinamo Minsk but they scored just 2 goals on away and Dinamo 3. So that was bad luck.

Well, although Hajduk haven't played to their best in those 2 games it is nice to see that our clubs do well in their first outing in Europe this summer. Really shame for Lokomotiva. Not my favorite team but they deserved to go through that one.

Good draw for Rijeka in next round against Žilina. As for Hajduk, I really don't know anything about Dila Gori

so FK Kukesi will play next match vs FC Metalurh Donetsk (UKR)

first match at home next away!

on away match they will miss one of best players Yll Hoxha , this player com from Prishtina (and has Kosovo passport) , so now Ukraine wont give him visa since they dont recognize Kosovo as independent country , and this guy cant travel there to play for his team ! hows this possible ? how UEFA can permit such a thing ? this guy is representing FK Kukesi in one international competition organized by UEFA (Europa League) how coms he cant go there and play this match ? hes not banned , hes not suspended or anything he just need a damn visa .... is there nothing UEFA can do for this ?

so FK Kukesi will play next match vs FC Metalurh Donetsk (UKR)

first match at home next away!

on away match they will miss one of best players Yll Hoxha , this player com from Prishtina (and has Kosovo passport) , so now Ukraine wont give him visa since they dont recognize Kosovo as independent country , and this guy cant travel there to play for his team ! hows this possible ? how UEFA can permit such a thing ? this guy is representing FK Kukesi in one international competition organized by UEFA (Europa League) how coms he cant go there and play this match ? hes not banned , hes not suspended or anything he just need a damn visa .... is there nothing UEFA can do for this ?
That's right, because it has only ONE passport, Kosovo, he has no right to enter the territory of the countries in which the area is not recognized by the state, in short, his passport not valid in the Ukraine. Sorry buddy, but it is. :((

Comparable thing happened with Hødd, who won the first leg at home against Aktobe. For the return leg in Kazakhstan, their two best players were refused a Visa for no reason at all.

Comparable thing happened with Hødd, who won the first leg at home against Aktobe. For the return leg in Kazakhstan, their two best players were refused a Visa for no reason at all.

and how UEFA let this things happen , they should do something about this , if the team (home) cant get visas for all players of away team than just force them to play to an other country where they dont have this problem

so also in CL will be Shakhter Karaganda v Skenderbeu maybe also some players of Skenderbeu cant get visa for Kazakhstan ? LOL this would be crazy :A

Actually this was "tit-for-tat". The Norwegians had refused to issue visas for two of Akotbe's players, both of whom were Uzbecks. Alexander Geynrikh (who is probably the best Uzbekistan national team player) and Kapadze (who also has over 100 appearances for the national team). I think in the end the Norwegian team gave the Uzbek players visa, but only 24 hours before the match and it was too late then.

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=10140

But I agree that there should be a resolution to this. Maybe UEFA and the clubs could issue temporary passports. So the two Uzbeks would have had a 5 day Kazakh passport and the Kosovan player would have a temporary 5 day Albanian passport for the away leg.

Didn't read that, only read about Hødd. Both ways it's really unfair.

FK Kukesi vs FC Metalurh Donetsk (UKR) 2-0 :SHOCK:

I can't really believe Kukesi won 2-0 , they beat 2nd on Ukraine League !!! and by 2-0 very very good result !!! I know isnt over but a very good 1st step by them , now they need a good game away and hope they can get a positive result !

btw. 2 players from Kosovo who cant travel at Ukraine seems to be getting Albanian passport in few days , which is very good news , so they can play away next match ! well done to Albanian government :WORSHIP:

easy my friend, you're confusing them with metalist kharkiv ;) still, congrats for the victory. well done, kukesi! :D

:FAIL: why I was always thinking we are playing vs Metalist ???? I guess coz I never heard before for FC Metalurh Donetsk hahaha

and thats why I was shocked , I was like how the hell this could happen ? it makes more sens now tho haha

what a shame !!! :$ :D

Baumit Jablonec (CZE) - Strømsgodset IF (NOR) 2:1
:BOP: I didn´t expect a good result, but it happend! Well done, Jablonec, well done. Even they sold their main scorer in winter (David Lafata, striker of Czech NT and now a part of AC Sparta Praha), they still can win :SMUG:

Slovan Liberec (CZE) - FC Zurick 2:1
Also nice result :SMUG:

Motherwell (SCO) 0-2 Kuban (RUS)

:WORSHIP: Excellent match, excellent! Today, I watched a real European football high class, Kuban just destroyed Scots, and this despite the fact that it is the first match (debut) of the Krasnodar club in EuroCups. I have no words ... can only be, Bravo guys and good luck in the second leg! ;)

Randers (DEN) 1-2 Rubin (RUS)

With the win, guys! :D

Tromsø (NOR) 1-0 Differdange 03 (LUX)

:CRY: Too bad, game of Differdange was very good, but still, the Norwegians were stronger. I hope in the second leg, the result will be different.

Back
Top Bottom