The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

How do you join a motorway in the fast lane?

All the motorways I have been on, you join in the slow lane?

If you're right at the start of the motorway ;)

M62 in particular.

Oh I get ya :DD - Thats true.

I always hog the middle lane - Especially if I am not sure where I am going. As I find it gives me more decision making time. I bet that pisses alot of people off! :DD

But I am a shit driver so I don't care.

That's a ban right there... :RANT:

The thing is everytime I go into the slow lane, about 30 seconds later I have to overtake some old biddy or something or a lorry etc

So I stay in the middle lane - I go at a decent speed though.

In theory if everybody was doing 70 (The legal limit) then there should be nobody overtaking me. So me being in the middle lane shouldn't piss anybody off :DD

To be honest in newer cars, Where I actually feel safe (not my old car :DD) I do go quite fast, especially if there is hardley any traffic. New cars its easy to not feel how fast your going. I was driving a new Golf and I looked down on the motorway and I was doing 95 and it felt like I was doing 80 - CRAZY!

But the old peugeot I have - just does not feel that safe to drive over 80-85. So I don't do it.

I drive a Astra Estate and it's VERY easy to find yourself doing faster than 80. Whereas I had a courtesy car a few weeks ago, a little Fiesta, anmd that struggled to just get to 70.

To be honest in newer cars, Where I actually feel safe (not my old car :DD) I do go quite fast, especially if there is hardley any traffic. New cars its easy to not feel how fast your going. I was driving a new Golf and I looked down on the motorway and I was doing 95 and it felt like I was doing 80 - CRAZY!

But the old peugeot I have - just does not feel that safe to drive over 80-85. So I don't do it.

The old Clio I had everything used to shake when I went upto 70mph, didnt feel safe at all

I love driving old cars, they are far more fun than most modern middle of the road stuff, my old man had an old Peugeot that he would just not get rid of, even though he had another car.
It would randomly steer to the left when you put your foot down and the brakes were hit and miss, you had to think about driving every second in it, I used to take it on nights out and leave it to pick up the next day knowing no one would go near it...:))

I do agree with you there Nick, my new car is really easy to drive and comfortable but its boring as fuck

I really want a Ford Capri oooo yeh baby

Joe in his 2.8i... :COOL:

sideways.jpg

things to get...
1. Transit van
2. Chloroform
3. A couple of mates
4. A knotted rope or steel toe capped boots

Just take her to the countryside (if you're in Sheffield, I recommend the hills on the way to Stockport, the Snake Pass is best), strip her and kick fuck out of her. Then just leave her in a pool of her own piss and blood.

Holy Jesus. :CONFUSE:

Thanks, though.

Can we all get together to gang rape / repeatedly sodomize the cockend who invented the variable speed limit on the M25?

Back
Top Bottom