The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

oh yeah, they pull out right in front of you - I swear nobody looks here when turning onto a main road. God forbid they ever got roundabouts...

A tip though crayon. when you turn left at lights, be extra careful as pedestrians have the right of way and will just step out into the road. If you hit one you're fucked for a massive amount of money.

My friend getting caught by the police. A hefty fine on the way, +600€, which is practically his salary and probably gonna loose his drivers license, that he needs for his work.

I'm more like upset since we were all going for a nice time out having a few drinks, and the police ruined it for everyone and now my friend is in for a few bad times. In the end he was lucky the police didn't arrested him, because they could have easily done it since he was way above the limit.

A tip though crayon. when you turn left at lights, be extra careful as pedestrians have the right of way and will just step out into the road. If you hit one you're fucked for a massive amount of money.

I'm betting the guys he hits will be alot more "fuck*d" than him.

/*hopes not*/

Agree very selfish aswell your dicing with death and not to mention putting others at risk.

You only have to see story about baby crushed to death in pram right in front of mother due to drink driver and plenty of similar story to see damage that can be done.

Damn I've never heard of that story but that's nasty.

-

Tell you whats been annoying me recently - I've had a sudden increase in text's and messages on forums or emails with the last comment along the lines of 'text back' 'comment back' 'reply back'

Fuck off telling me to do something i would have done already ESPECIALLY as you won't fucking reply back to me!

Damn I've never heard of that story but that's nasty.

-

Tell you whats been annoying me recently - I've had a sudden increase in text's and messages on forums or emails with the last comment along the lines of 'text back' 'comment back' 'reply back'

Fuck off telling me to do something i would have done already ESPECIALLY as you won't fucking reply back to me!

I know what you mean.

Post back!

I'm betting the guys he hits will be alot more "fuck*d" than him.

You're not far wrong - although in this country I wouldn't be so daft to do something like that I hope - the prison guards here I imagine would love such a thing (they have traffic crime prison here dudes).

As for drink driving - well, sorry, if I am behind a wheel I'm drinking coka cola or other soft drink.

Radio stations thinking they're modern and cool, using digitised voices and stretching their words out. Sounds fucking awful.

Why on earth is one of the biggest games of the season is brought to us by shitty Setanta and not Sky?

And why the hell do Sky have Yeovil versus Leicester on instead!?

Absolutely crazy.

Because Setanta seem to like chucking money at Sky Sports who are greedy and take it, so they can charge extortionate prices for people to watch it from them so they make a huge profit.

I was under the impression Setanta have to buy them from Sky? Because Sky were around way before them? What I've heard anyway. They were probably wrong. Meh.

A Premier League team (Everton) playing long-ball everytime they get the ball. Specifically Hibbert. Isn't the Premier League supposed to host the best teams that play the best football?

Yeah that's wrong. Basically however many games are set aside to be broadcast live, and then broken up into groups (I think there's about 5-10). Whoever's in the running then bid for which ever groups and the Premier League sells them the rights to broadcast the games in the group. Now I don't think the actual games are picked at that point, they then pick a game for each weekend according to what groups they have after the fixture list is published. So Setanta have 5.30pm Saturday games and the odd 8pm Monday game and Sky have 2 Sunday games and the odd Saturday lunchtime kickoff.

So this weekend Setanta would have picked Arsenal vs Hull & Liverpool vs Everton, whilst Sky had both games on Sunday.

It's just how it works out, Sky still get the better games cos they bought the rights to the better packages (at a higher price).

Setanta is one garbage station, it really is.

I'm not a huge fan of Sky but Setanta's coverage, presentation, pundits, commentators and advertisers are just shit.

A Premier League team (Everton) playing long-ball everytime they get the ball. Specifically Hibbert. Isn't the Premier League supposed to host the best teams that play the best football?

Give over Dags, they're playing the second placed team in the league, away from home, what do you expect them to do?

Give over Dags, they're playing the second placed team in the league, away from home, what do you expect them to do?

They play long ball every game regardless. They did it with Andy Johnson hitting long balls for him to run onto, they do it with Yakubu for him to chest it down and hold it up. They're a long ball team regardless of who they play.

You could have said the same about Liverpool last year with Gerrard's Hollywood passes (long balls). In the end, it's within the rules of the game and they play to their strengths. When you have a front line as big as Cahill and Yakubu, what do you expect them to do?

Nearly every team has players similar to Cahill and Yakubu, and they don't punt it about.

Do Arsenal whack it long to Adebayor all game? Do Liverpool whack it long to Torres all game? Do United whack it long to Rooney all game? Do Chelsea whack it long to Anelka all game?

All are excellent players capable of holding the ball up, or tall enough to knock the ball on. Yet the "Big Four" play "proper" football and are entertaining to watch.

Nearly every team has players similar to Cahill and Yakubu, and they don't punt it about.

Do Arsenal whack it long to Adebayor all game? Do Liverpool whack it long to Torres all game? Do United whack it long to Rooney all game? Do Chelsea whack it long to Anelka all game?

All are excellent players capable of holding the ball up, or tall enough to knock the ball on. Yet the "Big Four" play "proper" football and are entertaining to watch.
:LMAO: :OOOH:

Back
Top Bottom