The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Nearly every team has players similar to Cahill and Yakubu, and they don't punt it about.

Do Arsenal whack it long to Adebayor all game? Do Liverpool whack it long to Torres all game? Do United whack it long to Rooney all game? Do Chelsea whack it long to Anelka all game?

All are excellent players capable of holding the ball up, or tall enough to knock the ball on. Yet the "Big Four" play "proper" football and are entertaining to watch.

Trust me Dags, Liverpool are NOT entertaining to watch.

And to be fair, we certainly haven't been this year either.

Teams play to their own strengths, and if that means hoofing the ball up to the strikers and chasing everything, then they'll do that. You can't call them shit for finding a system that works for them.

Trust me Dags, Liverpool are NOT entertaining to watch.

And to be fair, we certainly haven't been this year either.

Teams play to their own strengths, and if that means hoofing the ball up to the strikers and chasing everything, then they'll do that. You can't call them shit for finding a system that works for them.

Even replacing the strikers, completely different styles of player (Johnson v Yakubu), they still want to hoof the ball regardless of who's up front.

Even replacing the strikers, completely different styles of player (Johnson v Yakubu), they still want to hoof the ball regardless of who's up front.
Shows how shit you are then if you can't beat em :DD.

And I don't think you should be moaning, didn't your team take off BOTH strikers, at HOME, after about 75mins? :LOL:

Tellys, computers, consoles etc... really good deals as well. Pretty cheap compared to places like Currys and stuff, it was a bit like Dabs.com.

No way! I got my TV and fridge from there and my old ones as well. Great shop.

Dont think there's many down your way Joe. I've only seen them since I moved North.

Back
Top Bottom