The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Courier companies who leave a card saying they'll attempt a delivery tomorrow between 7:30am and 6pm! Do they think that everyone sits at home all day?

CW need not answer.

Courier companies who leave a card saying they'll attempt a delivery tomorrow between 7:30am and 6pm! Do they think that everyone sits at home all day?

CW need not answer.
The ones that say "oh, you can have it delivered at a time to suit you". Yeah either morning or afternoon. I take it they think nobody works during the day or you'll have a holiday to take delivery of a package...

CW need not answer.

Maybe I could start a business where I sit in at peoples houses waiting for packages to be delivered...

The wife going to Korea for 3 days and saying she'd make a big pot of mince curry for me before she went, but actually just making nabe (some kind of stew with veg and tofu).

The yakiniku (a bit like a steakhouse)restaurant is calling...

The wife going to Korea for 3 days and saying she'd make a big pot of mince curry for me before she went, but actually just making nabe (some kind of stew with veg and tofu).

The yakiniku (a bit like a steakhouse)restaurant is calling...

Bitch! give her a slap when she gets back! - the cheek of it!

buster_gonads.jpg

I chucked most of the nabe in the field near our house last night and this morning it has gone. Thanks to the local wild boars and tanuki.
Going to Mos Burger tonight. If she finds out, I'll get her to post here because she'd be really pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom