The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

lol..what about U guys: "hey kallinn.how are you?" Me : "im good thanks. you?"

Instead of "hey kallinn. how's your igloo?" Me: "i dont live in an igloo"
U guys: " omg, has it melted? , sry to hear."

kallinn.jpg

C'mon. you can't compare it to McDonald's. It has a taste for a start. Not a great one but it's loads better. Anyway, better to stick to the yakiniku restaurants.

Staying up until 5:15am to watch the football and then not being able to get a stream. The channel called WBA vs Man Utd is playing some Spanish shit.

Staying up until 5:15am to watch the football and then not being able to get a stream. The channel called WBA vs Man Utd is playing some Spanish shit.
I'm with you there. Amount of times I've stayed up till 3am before hitting the sheets with work next day/that morning......oh and yakiniku, yum-yum.

gomito - I hear you. I hear it takes a special handshake:COOL:

Being told you have to pay course fees of £420 for February to June 2007 for a University course you left in September 06 and never attended a single lesson of.

Apparently all because I used the email services online from my own home in April 07 (after receiving a letter from the uni which i had to email back through there).
:CONFUSE:

Some racist moron posting 1007 Nig*** threads on a forum im a mod on - and me being the only mod around at the moment to delete them all 1 at a time thanks to the owner of the site disabling mass deletion

Back
Top Bottom