The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Clients at work thinking they know everything and trying to be original with their sarcastic humour.....Twats

Work.....In general

People in supermarkets (i've not looked in the thread, but i'm guessing thats donw quite a bit)

When parents dont control their kids

there's more but i'm quite chilled at the mo so fuck it

People who can't walk in straight lines, which means overtaking them means a dip of the shoulder and a feint to one side, before taking the other - then cut them up (walk in front of them I mean).

The 'stump' on Cbeebies these days. I've no idea who the woman and the camp nerdy guy are but they're shit. I thought the black girl and that puppet that's dying of some illness were terrible but i'd gladly have those back now.

The woman annoys me the most though, she only has 1 arm and the stumpy right arm she has has a little knot on the end that moves around like a worm at times... and she even rolls her sleeves up on her coats and long sleeve jumpers to proudly show her stump off as if it's some kind of medal.

Hey if she lost it through no fault of her own that's fine, i feel sorry for her. But waving it and showing it off like it's something to be proud of? Bah i'll get the little one into nick jr or disney instead i think.

The 'stump' on Cbeebies these days. I've no idea who the woman and the camp nerdy guy are but they're shit. I thought the black girl and that puppet that's dying of some illness were terrible but i'd gladly have those back now.

The woman annoys me the most though, she only has 1 arm and the stumpy right arm she has has a little knot on the end that moves around like a worm at times... and she even rolls her sleeves up on her coats and long sleeve jumpers to proudly show her stump off as if it's some kind of medal.

Hey if she lost it through no fault of her own that's fine, i feel sorry for her. But waving it and showing it off like it's something to be proud of? Bah i'll get the little one into nick jr or disney instead i think.

Oh God I don't let our little one watch Cbeebies at all nowadays and haven't for a while, I'm fed up of them pushing stuff into the kids faces like that with the lass with one arm and the recycling thing constantly it's stupid. I thought at first that dickhead was Chico, looks the spit of that idiot. Get your kid on Nick Jr!! Thomas the Tank Engine and Peppa Pig on on there and they are ace. :D

and the recycling thing constantly it's stupid.

I hate the recycle thing because they say 'save water' and the kids say 'WHY?' and they say 'because you only need to use a little bit' - as if that's a reason to 'save' water.

Typical cheesy BBC bollocks isn't it, proper stupid. They should let them make up their own mind I mean it's not even their own kids they're pressuring. I'd never push anything to our little lad, I'll always let him make his mind up about stuff like that. God it's annoying. Fuckin' UK.

Viruses

Just had one out of the blue which closes your web browsers and tells you to install some windows defender programme

called

win32.zafi.b

Think I fixed it

Sad fuckers

Viruses

Just had one out of the blue which closes your web browsers and tells you to install some windows defender programme

called

win32.zafi.b

Think I fixed it

Sad fuckers
If you're found making or posting a Virus you should get 30 years minimum in a prison in some third world country, we pay them to run, we are far too mamby pamby today...

Oh God I don't let our little one watch Cbeebies at all nowadays and haven't for a while, I'm fed up of them pushing stuff into the kids faces like that with the lass with one arm and the recycling thing constantly it's stupid. I thought at first that dickhead was Chico, looks the spit of that idiot. Get your kid on Nick Jr!! Thomas the Tank Engine and Peppa Pig on on there and they are ace. :D

She should kill two birds with one stone and go to a second hand shop.

Snow & Ice as well as the local council. They haven't maanged to grit our street yet which is madness considering it should have been done by now as the street is used as a through route to Leeds Bradford Airport... I was planning to go out tonight but I can't for fear of getting the car actually stuck and having to leave it compared to getting it stuck and needing someone to help push it.

Snow & Ice as well as the local council. They haven't maanged to grit our street yet which is madness considering it should have been done by now as the street is used as a through route to Leeds Bradford Airport... I was planning to go out tonight but I can't for fear of getting the car actually stuck and having to leave it compared to getting it stuck and needing someone to help push it.
Man Hawkster that bites, do you still have alot of the white stuff your way, apart from the fields and the odd pavement its all clear on the roads here...

Back
Top Bottom