The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

The lad sitting behind me in work coming straight in and barely sitting down before munching on either 1 or 2 packets of crisps before he's even sat down! The office is silent and only me here when he arrives so all I can hear is that crunch :BRICK:

EAT SOME CEREAL!

This is the guy that bleats on everyday about him being really skint all the time, yet he comes in with all kinds of crap to eat, then goes to places like the chippy or pizza place EVERY dinner time :ROLL:

Nope other end of the M606 over the M62 Hawkster, Mirfield, if you know it...

Yeah I do know liek.

Right Basshunter's playing a secret free gig in Sheffield and my cousin wants to go, so I'm saddled with the task of being chaperone for the night with him. I rang up the venue who was hosting the gig just to get an idea what the full capacity would be and also what time it would end. When I asked them all this, they replied saying they did not have a clue what the full capacity is nor what time the doors open as according to the gig info I'm told to be there by 6pm, when the gig start time is put as 6pm.... I just hope I'm there in time to get us both in!

Yeah I do know liek.

Right Basshunter's playing a secret free gig in Sheffield and my cousin wants to go, so I'm saddled with the task of being chaperone for the night with him. I rang up the venue who was hosting the gig just to get an idea what the full capacity would be and also what time it would end. When I asked them all this, they replied saying they did not have a clue what the full capacity is nor what time the doors open as according to the gig info I'm told to be there by 6pm, when the gig start time is put as 6pm.... I just hope I'm there in time to get us both in!

I'm never telling you one of my secrets, if all you do is get secrets and then post them on Forums like this :ROLL:

They were bad when they were Telewest, seems Virgin has just made 'em worse. They've been after Will for over a year now for money he doesn't even owe them from when he was with them for BB, and fuck knows how but they've found out he's living here with me. Haven't they got anything better to do...

I have never had a problem with them before but this weekend the broadband goes off every ten mins, they tried every excuse and are pissing me off now.

Yeah they've been alright for me actually. Few problems but what telecoms/broadband company doesn't?

Hawkster why the hell are you going to see Basshunter? Are your ears broken?

Yeah I do know liek.

Yeah they've been alright for me actually. Few problems but what telecoms/broadband company doesn't?

Hawkster why the hell are you going to see Basshunter? Are your ears broken?

Read my above highlighted quote I'm the only one who I can take him and I'm not gonna break the kid's heart now.. and be known as the black sheep of the family.

They will be after the concert.

Agreed Hence why on the way back Bassline songs will be filling my ears as well as bit of the The Offspring. Weird mix of music I know but hey who cares?

Damn police doing 68MPH on the motorway forcing everyone to crawl past at 72mph, causing a 2 mile tail back...

Uni timetables... Who thought it was fun in our Uni to suddenly shorten our 4 day weekend to a 3 day weekend I normally get Thursday and Fridays off but now the class that runs on a Tuesday Morning has been moved to Thursday afternoon at 2-4 and it really pisses me off as I'm forced to catch the rush hour train that evening to get home for work on the Friday... boss won't be too happy that I cannot work Thursdays either...

Uni timetables... Who thought it was fun in our Uni to suddenly shorten our 4 day weekend to a 3 day weekend I normally get Thursday and Fridays off but now the class that runs on a Tuesday Morning has been moved to Thursday afternoon at 2-4 and it really pisses me off as I'm forced to catch the rush hour train that evening to get home for work on the Friday... boss won't be too happy that I cannot work Thursdays either...
Where do you work outside Uni Hawkster...

Where do you work outside Uni Hawkster...

I work for my uncle he sells and buys commerical goods like Vans, Transit pick ups etc sometimes the odd car as well

I'm basically the guy who drives them from the places he buys them from bring them back to the Yard as well as washing thme if they ever get too dirty ;)

Fucking disgraceful, she should know better for a start. I'm starting to hate this country

Baby-faced boy Alfie Patten is father at 13

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

SNN1305AA-380_732314a.jpg

.........oh the things that piss me off - that ranks pretty high - because we all know she gets the full support of the government and a bloody house as soon as she's old enough. Another reason I left. UK rewards 'tards. As they say in Dragon's Den " I've heard enough, I'm out".

Back
Top Bottom