The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Comon Stef what did you do?

you cant come in and say things like that and get away with it

You should see the pictures on facebook!!

In one, Gavin from 'Gavin and Stacey' fame is passed out on the pavement and Stef has his own penis in Gavin's mouth!........erect! :SHOCK:

Virgin Media are advertising 50Mb broadband, yet I'm on 20Mb and currently getting 2Mb (which is an average at this time of night) :BRICK:

Can't wait until this contract is over, binning Virgin right off. Most useless ISP ever.

Virgin and Sky are awful.

RE Topic Title- Relatives, who treat you like shit for ages then dispose of you like some old rag, then suddenly re-appear in your life reckoning they've done nothing wrong and that I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO THEM?!

Seriously, I'd love to pay someone to run that hag down right now. I'm fuming and shaking with anger.

RE Topic Title- Relatives, who treat you like shit for ages then dispose of you like some old rag, then suddenly re-appear in your life reckoning they've done nothing wrong and that I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO THEM?!

Seriously, I'd love to pay someone to run that hag down right now. I'm fuming and shaking with anger.

things to get...
1. Transit van
2. Chloroform
3. A couple of mates
4. A knotted rope or steel toe capped boots

Just take her to the countryside (if you're in Sheffield, I recommend the hills on the way to Stockport, the Snake Pass is best), strip her and kick fuck out of her. Then just leave her in a pool of her own piss and blood.

things to get...
1. Transit van
2. Chloroform
3. A couple of mates
4. A knotted rope or steel toe capped boots

Just take her to the countryside (if you're in Sheffield, I recommend the hills on the way to Stockport, the Snake Pass is best), strip her and kick fuck out of her. Then just leave her in a pool of her own piss and blood.

Foik me marukomu how many corpses are there...;)

Stopping at traffic lights, ready to take the left turn that's coming up in a short bit. You're behind about 10 cars waiting, the right-hand lane has 2 cars and is clearly straight on only. Except people drive into the right-hand lane and then expect everyone to let them in after the lights so that they can turn left.

I'm sorry but if I had to wait in line to turn left, why should cheeky fuckers think that they can just "jump the queue" by taking the quietest lane and expect to get in. The knobs that let them in are just as bad.

Drivers coming out of side roads that just fly out without even thinking that a car might be coming down the main road.

Rubberneckers.

Drivers that come onto the motorway in the outside lane and stay there the whole way. I've seen that happen twice now, both times it's been a young girl and both aged in their lower 20's. So it wasn't that long ago that they passed their driving test.

Driving :BRICK:

Drivers that come onto the motorway in the outside lane and stay there the whole way. I've seen that happen twice now, both times it's been a young girl and both aged in their lower 20's. So it wasn't that long ago that they passed their driving test.
Why would that annoy you? :SS The outside lane is the "slow" lane, right?

Yep Dags with the miles I do, nothing surprises me any more. The Driving age should be higher and the test has to include a good ten hours of Motorway driving, I can't believe it's still not in there, the number of people who tootle up the slip road at 40 and 50 and wait to speed up until they are on the Motorway and wonder why they have Lorries breathing down their necks...

:BRMM:

Back
Top Bottom