The Retro-PES Corner

1683607702322.png

Hi @marqisspes6, it didn't work, I'm trying to convert Zebina's PES2011 hair to use on J.League W.E. 2008. I'll send a J.League 2010 model that I putted on J.League W.E. 2008, so you can undestand de the difference using them. The two versions of Castolo hair will be sended as well.

Attachments

• Castolo JLWE2010.bin
    12.7 KB · Views: 2
  • castoloPES2011.bin
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
View attachment 215340

Hi @marqisspes6, it didn't work, I'm trying to convert Zebina's PES2011 hair to use on J.League W.E. 2008. I'll send a J.League 2010 model that I putted on J.League W.E. 2008, so you can undestand de the difference using them. The two versions of Castolo hair will be sended as well.

you'll have to ask @Pato_Lucas18 if he can check it out, he created it

Is this version the same one you posted here 2 months ago?

Hey guys!

I've been really enjoying PES 2012 as I have recently picked it up.

1683914158461.png

But I'm having a problem with PESEdit patch (the one that's available for download in the Retro PES Installments). The default 2nd division is Bundesliga 2, and whenever I try to switch to say, Serie B or Championship (by clicking on the image as usual) the selector just crashes to the desktop, and the leagues aren't changed in-game.

I was wondering if perhaps anyone else is having this problem, and how to solve it. Thanks!

EDIT: Solved it. Installed Smoke patch instead and it's working great! :TU:

Last edited:
Guys, I was wondering if anyone had the most recent English translated version of Football Kingdom by Fernando? I am certain he released a translation a few years ago, after the 0.4 version (which isn't complete), but this new version has disappeared from the web and I can't find it anywhere. Maybe if one of you has it, or if you know where to get it, it would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance! :TU:

Last edited:
@BillyKong, I found another error. This occured when the Emperor's cup was presented on my FANTASISTA:

Attachments

• J. League Winning Eleven 2008 - Club Championship_SLPM-55033_20230514220925.png
    J. League Winning Eleven 2008 - Club Championship_SLPM-55033_20230514220925.png
    365.5 KB · Views: 38
@BillyKong, I found another error. This occured when the Emperor's cup was presented on my FANTASISTA:
Sorry I won’t have any more time to fix the game or any minor bugs. As mentioned in my original post, there may be a couple of translation errors or missing text due to the original base translation but luckily these are quite rare. 🙂

Last edited:
A lot of us are aware that PES 2016's goalkeepers are pretty bad when compared to the rest of the series. Using a global editor, I decided to increase goalkeeping, reactions and coverage by two points to all GK's, added fighting spirit, acrobatic clear (these two I added just in case, as they don't increase ratings) and maximized form so that they all have 8.

Following @diego_m10's advice, another step I want to implement is to make them all "Offensive Goalkeepers" so that they more aggressively go after 1v1's. Haven't found an editor that does this yet, but it's something I'm searching.

After testing a few matches, I've noticed an improvement in the keepers. The reason why I didn't just max out all their GK attributes is that I don't want to break salaries, making them unrealistically high rated and thus too expensive for Master League. The ratings are not raised too much (I calculate at most 1-2 points overall per keeper), thus maintaining salaries realistic. Having them all with form 8 increases the chances of having up arrows in ML and Cups, thus making them better without affecting rating.

I don't mean to say that this has solved the goalkeeping issues in the game, but at least I think it's a step in the right direction, improving them a bit while retaining realism in terms of transfers and ratings. Hopefully this, coupled with gameplay mods, can help us reach our goal.

Last edited:
A lot of us are aware that PES 2016's goalkeepers are pretty bad when compared to the rest of the series. Using a global editor, I decided to increase goalkeeping, reactions and coverage by two points to all GK's, added fighting spirit, acrobatic clear (these two I added just in case, as they don't increase ratings) and maximized form so that they all have 8.

Following @diego_m10's advice, another step I want to implement is to make them all "Offensive Goalkeepers" so that they more aggressively go after 1v1's. Haven't found an editor that does this yet, but it's something I'm searching.

After testing a few matches, I've noticed an improvement in the keepers. The reason why I didn't just max out all their GK attributes is that I don't want to break salaries, making them unrealistically high rated and thus too expensive for Master League. The ratings are not raised too much (I calculate at most 1-2 points overall per keeper), thus maintaining salaries realistic. Having them all with form 8 increases the chances of having up arrows in ML and Cups, thus making them better without affecting rating.

I don't mean to say that this has solved the goalkeeping issues in the game, but at least I think it's a step in the right direction, improving them a bit while retaining realism in terms of transfers and ratings. Hopefully this, coupled with gameplay mods, can help us reach our goal.
Good shout Might give this a try myself. PES 2016 is a very good game and was the first in that golden rejuvenation period of 16-19 where they truly found their feet on FOX. But yeah the shitty goalkeepers really deflate the great excitement this game gives you.

Not sure if much can be done about those stupid long-driven passes the COM does from the back all the way to the striker entirely by passing a parted midfield though.

1684402742201.png

Would anyone happen to know of a PES 2016 editor which makes global changes to "Playing Style"? (to make ALL GK's "offensive goalkeepers"). The editor I'm using makes a lot of global changes as can be seen above but not to playing style and it's very time consuming to edit the keepers one by one in-game. :LOL: Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hey guys, anyone knows if I can find the attribute table of the players in the 0_text file ?

View attachment 216786
In Winning Eleven 10, it's in 34.bin. But it depends the game version, the characteristic of the DB file is that it's after the FNT file. (CMIIW)
Also, the player database consists of 124 bytes (7C in hex). You may refer to this https://evoweb.uk/threads/tutorial-...on-online-hidden-national-chant-banner.71397/ if you want to learn about the attributes.
PS. to make it easier, the file consists of 6 decompressed bin files when you open with Zlib editor (both the DKZ one or the WE6FE zlib tool)

Hey guys, anyone knows if I can find the attribute table of the players in the 0_text file ?

View attachment 216786

like someone told you before, stats are not like a table in the game sadly and is quite a pain in the ass to read them because konami compressed more than one attribute into 1 byte, for example the 99 stats actually can go up to 127, so probably they put more than 1 99 stat into 1 byte, in fact they keep doing that nowaways, is a good practice to save space https://evoweb.uk/threads/player-bin-decoded-updated-15-4-23.93638/ or do you mean to the text so you can translate it? because i think is on the x_text.afs... must be on the first str files

or do you mean to the text so you can translate it? because i think is on the x_text.afs... must be on the first str files
I mean the image of the table they used.

As u can see here, in a patch, they changed the color of the menu.

1684492653105.png

Do u know how can find the original image of the table in the 0_text / x_text ?

In Winning Eleven 10, it's in 34.bin. But it depends the game version, the characteristic of the DB file is that it's after the FNT file. (CMIIW)
Also, the player database consists of 124 bytes (7C in hex). You may refer to this https://evoweb.uk/threads/tutorial-...on-online-hidden-national-chant-banner.71397/ if you want to learn about the attributes.
PS. to make it easier, the file consists of 6 decompressed bin files when you open with Zlib editor (both the DKZ one or the WE6FE zlib tool)
Thanks for your reply, but I'm talking about the image of the attributes' menu.

Back
Top Bottom