The Retro-PES Corner

I opened all the txs files in the e_text, but no one of them had something like the attribute table 😢

No mate is not gonna any table, is gonna like a single dot from where the not only change the attributes table color but mostly all color frames on the game, im pretty sure is something like that on pesretro there are several threads about it http://www.foro.pesretro.net/showthread.php?tid=12683 under that subforum check maybe you'll find it, or test painting

• Sad
Reactions: H_G
Hey guys I will need your help for PES 2006 (It's a Modded PC Game from The Den)
So I will to put all the pictures that you can understand.
I am using "Game graphic studio" and I wanted to modify the background of the game.
Openning folder like "s_text.afs" / unknown_00587.txs

But my problem here it's that the picture used are really weird.
I am putting the context and I will put the real problem down and I will write it.

- File 01 / 02
So it is what you see in the background (01) and how the file look like (02)

- File 03 04 05 06 07
So here I solved in a way the problem.
There are 2 picutres in one file.
When I put a normal picture (03) (04) the background in the game will be tiled x2 on horizontal

So I found the solution the background in the game is using a map 1 horizontal pixel line is for the right part and 1 pixel down on another horizontal pixel line there is the left part (05 (06) (07).
So this problem is solved in a way.

NOW MY PROBLEM
- File 08 09 10 11 (checker texture with normal scale)
As you see here there is a weird duplication / distortion of the picture. 08 09
And I really don't know how to do that (I tried several way but just horrible and wrong result.
I put a checker texture ( I made it well on my photoshop it just long on the picture I downloaded)
So you can see the result through the checker

Thank you very much if you can help me
Repsectfully
Tahar

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    321.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 09.JPG
    09.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 08.JPG
    08.JPG
    325.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 07.JPG
    07.JPG
    273.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 06.JPG
    06.JPG
    235.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    561.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    329.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 02.png
    02.png
    316 KB · Views: 10
Does anybody have the original PES 2012 English commentary? (Not the FIFA converted version but the original one). Been looking for it everywhere and all I'm running into are broken or expired links. Thanks in advance! :TU:

Dropping this, the injury among PES series, and how it regressed. From PES 2008 and onwards, the most details were removed.

Special mention only to PES 2014, they tried to use some brand new and fresh cutscenes, but as always PES 2014 is the champion of half-arsed work and half-implemented features. So they're also half-baked.

Special note 2: PES 2014 has the most realistic depiction and physics, while a player gets beaten/tackled and falling down injured.

This days, I explored the AFS and Img files of PES 6/5 and 2009.

And the question is, where's the ball kick sound , hit the bar sound, referee whistle sound and the fans reaction sound after a goal?

I scored a goal is PES 2009, and I can hear the fan reaction after a goal. But I didn't find the sound in the cv0d.img file ! There's only fans' chants according to the club/ country.

And the question is, where's the ball kick sound , hit the bar sound, referee whistle sound and the fans reaction sound after a goal?

I scored a goal is PES 2009, and I can hear the fan reaction after a goal. But I didn't find the sound in the cv0d.img file ! There's only fans' chants according to the club/ country.
I found a post in a website, called SFX SOUNDS MOD for PES 2010.

Sounds changed:
--------------------
ball bounce
passing
shooting
heading
NEW Whistles - better than v2 version (edited the goal kick, free kick and corner kick lenght- now is shorter and real)
crossbar
goal post
catch trap and punch too (GK)
all in a realistic sound level

GOAL SOUND ADDED!!! over the goal whistle (now BOTH supporters will shout the goal very strong.. as in real neutral crowd matches) you will feel the stadium explote durign matches goal (not in penalty rounds)

And the installation is

INSTALLATION:
------------------------------------------
Unrar file and import into DT03.img

The concerned file is unnamed_12

1684777577323.png

on pes5/6 is on the 0_text just before the stadiums related files

Reactions: H_G
Back
Top Bottom