PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

I have played around 60 games so far in MyClub and have not witnessed one single bit of scripting yet. Personally think its a superb game all round :BOP:

Can´t wait to try that mode until a decent patch for PC for my ML is out.
Played a lot of myclub 2017 (offline competitions mostly) and am curious about the changes they´ve made.

Hoping for more manual players online, but doubt it.

I have played around 60 games so far in MyClub and have not witnessed one single bit of scripting yet. Personally think its a superb game all round :BOP:
hmm....

I love pes 2019 as well but it has flaws and to say there is no scripting simply isn’t true

There has to be scripting in football gaming because otherwise each match would be too easy ... it’s how the cpu can come up with a goal or threat to your goal

Pes 2019 definitely has scripting

Let's compare my Standart Edition, no pay for additional coints :
PES2019_2018_09_06_17_13_27_53.png

vs Guy with legends edition and maybe PAY for more coints
image0.jpg

Do I need to comment?
Not understandable, it's all about money, Pachinko Evolution Soccer 2019 PAY TO WIN EDITION

Last edited:

image0.jpg

Do I need to comment?
Not understandable, it's all about money,
Do I need to comment?
Not understandable, it's all about money, Pachinko Evolution Soccer 2019 PAY TO WIN EDITION
the thing is ... where is the joy in buying the best players with dad credit card?

I have also been a gamer that loves to earn my fortunes through playing well

Those days are gone ... modern gamer is a spoilt brat [not all but lots of young generation are to blame for this and so are their parents for giving in]

I despair ... and this cash cow will only get more popular.

I said this before and I repeat ... I don’t think pes 2020 will even have single player master league etc. It will just be about myClub.

hmm....

I love pes 2019 as well but it has flaws and to say there is no scripting simply isn’t true

There has to be scripting in football gaming because otherwise each match would be too easy ... it’s how the cpu can come up with a goal or threat to your goal

Pes 2019 definitely has scripting

Im talking about Human v Human on MyClub mate. Was horrible last year. Haven't seen it this year at all!

Folks is master league really bad? I wasnt going to start one anyway until Celtic Park is in the game and their faces updated.

When I first got the game I played a few games with Celtic against Rangers on Superstar and personally thought the AI was much much better than recent years. Felt like I was playing against a human.

image0.jpg

Do I need to comment?

Hey just wandering if you could advise me. I’m looking to get PES, been a long time fifa player but loved the demo. I’m unsure whether to get the standard edition or legend edition. Now with my club I certainly won’t be spending loads on my team as I can’t afford it but figured would be nice to get a Legend as o never did that on ultimate team.

If I got the standard edition how easy is it to get a decent team? I’m not saying a best player in every position team just enjoyable team like yours?

Also are all the players you get luck? For example is the only way of getting say a Paul Pogba in a pack? Or is there a transfer market like there is on ultimate team?

Thanks

On the pitch bar 3 pretty bad and severe bugs, its brilliant

Off the pitch i swear the shambles gets worse and worse each year.

Apparently Master league is completely broken. CPU teams sell all their players :S

I did a quick check of other teams on my ML recently where i'm almost halfway through season 2 and the team with the fewest players had about 20 in their squad. Nothing like some pictures posted where teams were down to 9 players! I'm on PS4 btw

Is there a reason why Konami can’t make 3D grass happen during in game. You can only see it on replays which is weird. They need to frame it better. FIFA doesn’t have this problem, it looks good at all times.

It is fake realism. The computer doesnt change tactics to put pressure on last 10 mins, the game just creates that scenario

But forget AI as you expect computers to do such things, but in Human vs Human where the game changes out of nowhere to leave you unable to even make one successfull pass, that shit is unforgivable.

The sooner people wake up rather than blame themselves the better
It sure does! Seen it multiple times in regular League Mode.
It’s one part I like. The AI does change tactics mod game too btw.!

Will start ML today. Not sure of the team and should I start 2nd. div.! Any suggestions!? :)

image0.jpg

Do I need to comment?

Whats with all the pink/purple? Is this what MyClub is now? Ha ha

Will start ML today. Not sure of the team and should I start 2nd. div.! Any suggestions!? :)
I agree, trying to hold on to a 1-0 lead late in the games the really pressure you and certainly change tactics

But they do change the way they play. They spend less time passing the ball backwards, they get the ball forward quicker, they commit more men forward and they look to close the player down quicker. That is a change in tactics and that is what teams do in real life when searching for a late goal.

In some games i've played, i've used that pressure to my advantage. I can do a quick counter attack because they don't have so many defenders back. I'm then able to extend my lead or snatch a winner myself.

As i've said, it's not a problem i've experienced on Professional. It's just typical of football matches in general.

Regarding human v human. You'd be surprised how much you can panic when trying to defend a lead and it does affect the way you play. It happens, so don't believe it's the game making players worse.
Should have kept reading.
THIS!!
Exactly what I think.

Folks is master league really bad? I wasnt going to start one anyway until Celtic Park is in the game and their faces updated.

When I first got the game I played a few games with Celtic against Rangers on Superstar and personally thought the AI was much much better than recent years. Felt like I was playing against a human.
Its not that bad! You are right, AI plays more human-like! I was saying this in previous post. The low crosses from AI is major issue and this is affecting everything else on the pitch. They dont dribble or shoot from distance, coz all they think about is to send the ball to the wing. But if you can live with this (at least till they patch it) its perfectly fine. I play it and I enjoy it.
It has all the usual ML issues (Second game I played was Champions League qualification. And Spartak Moscov already had Chamberlain and Firmino...:D)
But if you can look pass that - you will enjoy it.
Im just waiting for regens to kick in. Cant wait for the team full of 16 year old Messis and Tottis..:D

On my ML I only noticed that West Ham had the problem (bug?) where they sell most of their players. I noticed that was the case for most people.

Definitely start Div 2. I've always done this in English League. Because i'm always QPR, i have to anyway unless i edit them into the Prem, but prefer to get them promoted first. Usually i am impatient and must get promoted first season or i get annoyed as playing in the prem and then in Europe is great fun. But this year, after struggling to even win games, I found myself actually enjoying the challenge and the fact i could be stuck in this league for a few seasons at least! I finished about 18th the first season, but currently about 4th in my second season, almost halfway through. I could make the playoffs, but every chance i won't win them due to the pressure!

Back
Top Bottom