PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

Ah typical KONAMI. Fixed two things to broke another two, already fixed. The most frustrating thing about KONAMI is that they don't give a f as soon as the game releases. Don't except any gameplay patches, especially in AI which is the main problem in this game.

I’ve started the process of editing teams tactics in edit mode, just finished serie A. What I noticed is by default the majority of teams have their attacking focus set to wide, just changing this one setting to center makes the game play better. Also been using fluid formations to have the FBs play as WMF when in possession, CMFs turn to DMFs when out of possession and DMFs to CMF when in possession.

Wondering if anybody else has been taking the time to edit teams and if you’ve come across anything else that helps the gameplay.

Does anyone use Share Play with PES 2019 on PS4? Seems to be no way to have option file content (kits/logos etc) while playing this mode any longer....

Only a handful of times did I get upset about how the game played, in terms of low crossing, backheel passing, etc. However, overall, enjoyable.

Look at how the AI attacks. They build up. They go direct, they push forward, they go crazy and sprint, or they play conservative. I get caught out when I can't control my DMF, and my slow CBs can't play a high defensive line as I thought they could.

Plenty of crosses, mixed with low and high. Some shots from outside the box, but I definitely want more, much more.

Without knowing of PES 2019's current state, and you would watch those matches, it'd be really hard to say that it isn't playing a decent game of football.

That's not saying it is where I want, not at all. However, for what we can control right now, the game is playing good. The items of crossing, shooting and GK rush, are the highest priority of concern for me right now - and once they are addressed and fixed, this game will rank as one of the better ones out there.

never ever have i been so impressed with a PES game after the PS2 days.
i am getting the feeling i must be a dying breed when reading some of the posts here but i am truly impressed and enjoying the game a lot

Does anyone use Share Play with PES 2019 on PS4? Seems to be no way to have option file content (kits/logos etc) while playing this mode any longer....

Do you happen to have two controllers? If you do, you need to create a child account (attached to your main account), make it 18-years-old, and allow User-Generated Media under parental controls. You then need to boot up PES with the child account and import the option file of your choosing (as edit data is tied to the account). I'm not entirely sure, but you might need to import said option file on your main account as well.

To play the game from here on out, you'll need to load the game and create a party with your child account. Boot PES, create a party, start Share Play, give controller to guest. Once you're in the player select screen, simply use your second controller to sign into your main account and you're good to go!

I'm thinking that Konami will pull the plug on PES either this coming year or the next. Konami is all in on mobile games so I don't see why they would keep funding the PES team. Hopefully, if we're lucky, some other Japanese developer will pick up the PES team, otherwise we'll be left with FIFA, and just look at the Madden games to see what no competition does.
that is what i am truly afraid of. then my gaming days will be finally over.
most seem to want that to happen judging by the comments on this site.
for me it would be very said indeed if it happened but i seem to be in the minority so........
the other game never did it for me......don't think it ever will.

You are very wrong there, pal.
Most of people are pointing the issues out and complaining, because they care. Because they want PES to improve. Saying that most people in here would like to see the end of PES is unfair and hurtful.
This is real problem nowadays. The minute you open your mouth to criticise something you are being seen as negative and an enemy. But there is something called constructive critics, which, if listened to, would only lead to improvements and true EVOLUTION Soccer.

that is what i am truly afraid of. then my gaming days will be finally over.
for me it would be very said indeed if it happened but i seem to be in the minority so........
the other game never did it for me......don't think it ever will.

The negative comments, on the site, regarding Pes 2019 are all relevant game play issues a lot of people are seeing versus the comp. They want the game to be a better experience - not for it to go out of business.

Most of people are pointing the issues out and complaining, because they care. Because they want PES to improve. Saying that most people in here would like to see the end of PES is unfair and hurtful.
This is real problem nowadays. The minute you open your mouth to criticise something you are being seen as negative and an enemy. But there is something called constructive critics, which, if listened to, would only lead to improvements and true EVOLUTION Soccer.

Sometimes, when people say good things about the game, others think of him that he is blind or something, like the people who enjoy the game cannot critisize it and want the game to be improved as much as the people who may seems from outside as only haters.

Watching a sim ranked match is like pulling teeth, the amount of times rashford has been 20 yards clear of the defense then to just slow to walking pace to get caught up, and yeah fuck low cross spamming, apart from that im enjoying it.

This is Superstar difficulty and you know my configuration. It's tough but seems realistic enough looking at AI passing conversion rate ?

NOA6eOm.jpg

Not in the manner its done lately my friend. i truly do not get the fibe that its for the better of the game.
the game has much and much more good then the minor bad things that are being highlighted.
most don't even mention the good but sum up all the things they perceive wrong with the game.
some members go out of their way and try to prove them wrong with vids or links and then it goes silent for a while but then it just picks up again.
like i said i must be a dying breed and i am just coming to grips with it that this might be the last PES judging from everything that's being said about the game.
i truly feel it is the best PES since the PS2 era so if that was the time we all became fans, what is so bad about it now that some want to boycot the sales etc. you must really want the production of PES to stop. where is that for the better of the game?
PES never had the licenses, why try and highlight that now since they have more licensed leagues in since i can remember and an edit mode which made it much easier for us to solve this problem?
content, yes i agree they do not have a lot of it but man are they serious on the pitch were it really matters if you just love football.
really wonder how it will feel like if the other game really becomes the only one left standing.
it really aint that great on the pitch to begin with.

The negative comments, on the site, regarding Pes 2019 are all relevant game play issues a lot of people are seeing versus the comp. They want the game to be a better experience - not for it to go out of business.
not the fibe i am getting like i mentioned above.
time will tell guys, time will tell

Not in the manner its done lately my friend. i truly do not get the fibe that its for the better of the game.
the game has much and much more good then the minor bad things that are being highlighted.
most don't even mention the good but sum up all the things they perceive wrong with the game.
some members go out of their way and try to prove them wrong with vids or links and then it goes silent for a while but then it just picks up again.
like i said i must be a dying breed and i am just coming to grips with it that this might be the last PES judging from everything that's being said about the game.
i truly feel it is the best PES since the PS2 era so if that was the time we all became fans, what is so bad about it now that some want to boycot the sales etc. you must really want the production of PES to stop. where is that for the better of the game?
PES never had the licenses, why try and highlight that now since they have more licensed leagues in since i can remember and an edit mode which made it much easier for us to solve this problem?
content, yes i agree they do not have a lot of it but man are they serious on the pitch were it really matters if you just love football.
really wonder how it will feel like if the other game really becomes the only one left standing.
Im sorry, but I am really lost here...
There is few people here, who really enjoy the game. I havent seen anybody here attacking them and accusing of being blind. I enjoy the game myself. Really like it. And Im not moaning for the sake of moaning. I have links, videos and tweeting Konami Official with links, descritpion and suggestions. Sometimes they reply, sometimes they dont. But its all done in respectful matter. And its all for the good of the game.
Also - where did you see people giving out about licences? I have never seen it in here. We all know what PES is. We played it for years.
Im only new to this forum, but I honestly dont see all the things that u mentioned...

i truly do not get the fibe that its for the better of the game.

You're not wrong but he's not wrong too. No one is. Depends on what really you care for when you play this game. Some care only online, so when someone whine about ML, they'll say eff that, i don't care but someone else do.

MyClub, do they care about kits? No, they will happily play in XBOX because they don't need OF.

Lags and players not responsive, ML players don't give a F.

Agree? As I said you made a really good point but he's not wrong too.

Here we respect your opinion, but you don't seem to respect others opinions. That's a bit contradictory I must say.
We are well in the 21st century, and there are plenty of games far more complex than this one, yet with the same price tag. It looks to me that some people forget we are actual customers, and that we want a finished product for the price we pay.

Im sorry, but I am really lost here...
There is few people here, who really enjoy the game. I havent seen anybody here attacking them and accusing of being blind. I enjoy the game myself. Really like it. And Im not moaning for the sake of moaning. I have links, videos and tweeting Konami Official with links, descritpion and suggestions. Sometimes they reply, sometimes they dont. But its all done in respectful matter. And its all for the good of the game.
Also - where did you see people giving out about licences? I have never seen it in here. We all know what PES is. We played it for years.
Im only new to this forum, but I honestly dont see all the things that u mentioned...
just scroll a few pages back and you will see what i'm talking about. its the reason i mostly read nowadays instead of post or reply too much.

It looks to me that some people forget we are actual customers, and that we want a finished product for the price we pay.

Giving feedback to the developers is tot acceptable however that statement, don't quite agree because nobody pointing gun at you to buy PES. You do not have to be a customer to PES. You have choice right? FIFA or PES. The reason you opted for PES because you like it more than FIFA for any particular reasons. It's okay if you want the game to be better by means of feedback however if the developers don't listen nor take action, time to move away.

I see it similar to mobile network providers, if you're not happy with Vodafone, you complaint but don't get listened to, move to AT&T, Telefonica, Optus, Deutsche Telekom etc.

Here we respect your opinion, but you don't seem to respect others opinions. That's a bit contradictory I must say.
We are well in the 21st century, and there are plenty of games far more complex than this one, yet with the same price tag. It looks to me that some people forget we are actual customers, and that we want a finished product for the price we pay.
i think when buying PES you always get the best football game on the market eventhough it hasn't been its best for a while now. still unmatched on the pitch.
this year its as close as its ever been so...........

Back
Top Bottom