PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

What are your settings?
red-blue-pill-placebo-d-illustration-73941745.jpg

Either youve not played it since the patch or your just hating the game for the sake of it. Its clearly playing differently. Infact its clear your just hating the game for the sake of it as a blind man could tell the difference with this patch.

Thought you had sold the game? Change of mind?
Not yet. I've submitted the return query to Amazon and they gave me a month to return it. I'm giving it a few days before I do. Kinda hopeful they release a patch to fix the issue we're all complaining about.

guys, do any of you watch SpooneyPizzas on youtube? i recommend his videos. Passionate about pes, and a nice guy.
He is. He was the first guy to point out AI wing obsession. He had a very good clip, where he blocked the wing and AI just started glitching until they went out of play. It was such an obvious piece of evidence.
There it is:
https://youtu.be/0rdQ3bSD1YU

I've tweeted the article to official pes , Adam and asim for what it's worth.now it's not just Twitter moaners it's in the press
He is. He was the first guy to point out AI wing obsession. He had a very good clip, where he blocked the wing and AI just started glitching until they went out of play. It was such an obvious piece of evidence.
There it is:
https://youtu.be/0rdQ3bSD1YU

I saw it happen in my very first game in the demo and mentioned it in the thread, several other people did too. It;s ludicrous it's got as far as this.

Yesterday I did play an awesome game, some sort of an Premier League All-Star game using the Random Selection feature.

I lost 1-4 vs the CPU in Top Player, 13 min with -1 speed and basic controls, but I turned off the PC happy after seeing that sometimes, when this game wants to shine, it really does.

(That’s the reason of my Lukaku praise post yesterday, he scored a hat-trick against me using his strengths, very impressive)

I also gave a penalty to the CPU for the first time in months, BTW.

Either youve not played it since the patch or your just hating the game for the sake of it. Its clearly playing differently. Infact its clear your just hating the game for the sake of it as a blind man could tell the difference with this patch.

Could you describe what exactly changed and how?

What changed? I just played a game and everything's the same. They still insisted on the same wing attack pattern and scored.

How can it be that they already fixed such huge issues with this patch? I have doubts they will even acknowledge those as issues and you are telling me they have already fixed it? Also, this time, differently from other times, they didn't even talk about "adjustments to overall experience".

It's placebo.

There's no way konami recoded the attacking Ai in under a week.

Last edited:
Yous saying nothing has changed are clearly wrong and its no wonder this place got blacklisted it seems like this place has turned into WENB
You've been a member for less than a month. When did this "change" into WENB happen? Over the course of three weeks? Come on now.

I'd suggest you drop the angry tone and accept that people disagree with your opinion. Especially when you seem to be alone in that opinion.

Or, if you can't accept that, prove us wrong with a few videos of these changes you're seeing.

But I suspect you'd rather get banned and cry about Evo-Web on Twitter.

You've been a member for less than a month. I'd suggest you drop the angry tone and accept that people disagree with your opinion. Especially when you seem to be alone in that opinion.

Or, if you can't accept that, prove us wrong with a few videos of these changes you're seeing.

But I suspect you'd rather get banned given your attitude.

True, show videos and we will judge.

Tested the patch this morning before work, and the goalkeeper issue isn't fixed, and neither are distance shots without the long ranger trait. Those are the only ones I really care about personally. Crossing the ball, yes, I'd like to see about a 10% increase of that. I lost to Marseille last night, as AZ, thanks to 3 headed crosses. It was on Pro difficulty as well, so not sure that makes a difference. I can't play Pro in other matches though as it's just too easy and wide open through the length of the field.

The main culprit that I see with the crossing is PES just overdoing some things. Too much teamwork in the defensive third, and too many bodies/numbers defensively. Not necessarily a bad thing, in concept, but I do not think PES logic knew how to handle this change in proper positioning. For once the off-the-ball positioning is the best it's been, which is no wonder the on-the-ball issues stick out even more. The wing play seems to be a product of constantly being caught in 1v1 situations FB v W/SMF. I think if there is more of a way to isolate players, then it could be in much better shape. So far, adjusting only the user side is not enough to get a proper reaction out of the CPU to change their cross/shot mentality.

guys, do any of you watch SpooneyPizzas on youtube? i recommend his videos. Passionate about pes, and a nice guy.
while I appreciate his passion about pes, I think hes a bit optimistic and always claim pes 2018,2019 as the best football game in history despite all the flaws
It looks like he can forgive the flaws and continue enjoying the game
he is quite a hard core pes player on youtube and I think he should use his influence to report the issues to konami instead of keep praising the game and enjoying the game himself

Wtf you talking about and how?

How i guess is a change of code how exactly im not sure im not Japanese and am not part of the dev team.

Ive been severly critical of the game since release especially that low cross ball the AI does every single attack...4 games since the patch the AI has put in 2 low crosses (yes just 2 in 4 games) and i was able to easily intercept it where normally the AI would be moving my defenders out of the way of it.

Yous saying nothing has changed are clearly wrong and its no wonder this place got blacklisted it seems like this place has turned into WENB

I dont think you know how game development works.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Tom
Surely it must have fixed something? Isn't it nearly a GB in size? Thats far too big for logo fixes
I imagine that's because an entire package file (containing 99% already-fine content) has been replaced, rather than a standard "injection" procedure, either for speed of patching or because it's not been optimised very well.

A few games lately that have had huge patches to fix small issues because an entire package has had to be replaced. PUBG had one at the beginning of August, which was 11.42gb, and the main fix was "improved diagonal movement".

we lost serie B for the Thai league:APPLAUD:

Thai league, holy crap
I can finally play with Pattaya United, now i don't give a fuck about Palermo and Deportivo

Well, CSL, J-League, A-League, Saudi, Korean... One of those aren't a bad choice for Asian gamers

But THAI LEAGUE for only representant for Asia is... Well i would say funny but it's not
https://www.transfermarkt.fr/wettbewerbe/asien
The 10th ranked league in terms of market in AFC/OFC okay

Edit: if there were already at least 4 AFC/OFC Leagues, it could be fun, but not Thai league alone, that's what i mean... Every new league is welcome (well, not if they're the reason of the 2nd div removal)

Last edited:

How i guess is a change of code how exactly im not sure im not Japanese and am not part of the dev team.

Ive been severly critical of the game since release especially that low cross ball the AI does every single attack...4 games since the patch the AI has put in 2 low crosses (yes just 2 in 4 games) and i was able to easily intercept it where normally the AI would be moving my defenders out of the way of it.

That´s a start for some fact-based analysis at least and a little bit more than your initial "the-game-has-changed-why-don´t-you-see-it" bla bla.

It will be very easy to see if these flaws are ironed out. The goalkeeper issue seems to be not, at least. As well as the strange decisions when through on goal.

By the way, the AI NEVER used that low cross EVERY SINGLE attack on my machine pre patch.

You need to calm down pal:P

Back
Top Bottom