PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

Can I have a moan about Master League too? fine

Ok so Kevin De Bruyne joined Man Red in the first transfer window - seriously

Why should I know what my chances of signing a player are, especially when it allows you to reduce the fee while still telling you what the chances are, its insane.

Cut scenes and awful translation 'We will not be complacent, we will today' said nobody ever

Pick a favourite player - why?

Results page - spread across two screens rather than on one screen - why?

Cut scene for player of the years - why not just a simple screen with a picture of a player and who the other top 3 players were?

If they are unable to, which I think they are, do things properly and nobody who apparently is more aware of the way transfer dealings work is able to communicate this to them, then I would prefer the points system back as in the old Master League, it was simple but effective and addictive and when I last played the Wii version years ago the transfer system was far more realistic as in the database was written correctly.

Common sense, doesn't abound at Konami these days.
Everything you say there is 100% real.
Furher proof that Konami hasn't even bothered testing Offline this year. Gameplay is flawed as ever and Master League makes less and less sense.

Do you know why attacking players do not jump for headers on manual at all? I press shot button 3000 times while the ball is in the air and nothing is going on.
Jumping is easy. Just tap or press the shoot button when ball is closer to the striker. Let's say around 2-3 meters.
But the main issue is actually hitting manual headers with consistency, power and accuracy.

If manual headers aren't broken(as some may say), then it's super difficult, even on training mode without defenders.
An easier training would be at skill training "volley and header" because you'll know exactly where cross will land. You can super cancel and put your player on a good position to do an header, but then the results are random.
I've been scoring decent amount of headers in a match but it almost always feel random. It feels like it was just given to me by the game so that I can score.

Maybe I'm not good at it yet. But for those who think that "manual headers" aren't broken, is there a way to get good at it or it's mostly about luck?

This game click for me today ...

4-3-3

Attacking full backs

Tiki taka

DMF sitting between two CBs

High defensive line on +10

Legend difficulty

Default assists

I am addict ... it’s the best football game I have played since pes 5. It’s better than pes 2013 and I love that.

It’s definitely got flaws but I can look past them because gameplay is so addicting and F U N again. Yes fun have been missing from PES for too long.

CPU has scored lots of diffent goals against me ... I also scoring all kinds of goals.

I am in love with pes again. Well done Konami you prove me wrong this year.

If I read this in the past I would be buying a copy pronto. Your post makes me curious but I won't give in because you might've taken some hallucinogenics in which case I would be £40 out of pocket by the time my copy arrives your trip would be wearing off.

Always a nice welcome to a forum to be completely ignored thanks.

Welcome, your royal highness. Please let me clean your boots.

So I try to find out myself if there’s any difference between teams using manual passing. Plan was to pick a weaker team(AZ Alkmaar)and play with them 3-4 games back to back then play a game with a stronger team(France). Long story short, I did not feel any difference between them at all. Exact same misplaced passes. So that makes me believe stats are not being taking into account. I was hoping at least a little bit difference.

Give it some time please.
I’m waiting on an answer myself. People are not always here. :)
I cant help you as I don’t play that mode.

Edit: And welcome to the community. :DANCE:
We are currently cleaning up from the last Welcome Party for the latest member. Stay in line and we will celebrate your registration too. You’ll receive a private message!

;)

sorry just can't get seem to get an answer to this question from anyone and no one seems to know and it's getting me stressed lol. It's one of the main parts of myclub i play and i have no idea whats going on.

How do you guys shoot? If I shoot from the 16 box, all my shots are going to the keeper. Maybe I have to learn to shoot, but seriously I don’t know what I am doing wrong...

If I read this in the past I would be buying a copy pronto. Your post makes me curious but I won't give in because you might've taken some hallucinogenics in which case I would be £40 out of pocket by the time my copy arrives your trip would be wearing off.
No LSD or magic mushrooms here my friend.

Just pure love.

Common sense, doesn't abound at Konami these days.
Everything you say there is 100% real.
Furher proof that Konami hasn't even bothered testing Offline this year. Gameplay is flawed as ever and Master League makes less and less sense.
I think complaining about ML or offline is just a waste of time, because offline is never gonna get fixed. It's not what PES is about anymore.

@Emroth played Top Player with Barca vs Man Utd (10 mins).... Way too good .. Can't match up the AI.

Dumbed it down to Professional, possession 50 50.

My successful pass rates: 70%.
AI successful pass rates: 78%.

Got beaten 1 - 0.

My shot attempt (on goal): 6(4).
AI shot attempt (on goal): 2(1).

Sounds to be my new difficulty level going forward. And sounds quite realistic to my skill set at the moment. DDG also not easy to be beaten.

I play for fun; the Top Player too hard for me :LOL::LOL::LOL::YES::YES::YES:

The problem you have is that Konami, not content with putting out a substandard product, also signed up two of the laziest, lamest people you could have to market your game in Asim and Bhatti. They were just basically fan boys who got lucky. I haven't seen either of them act professionally or try to address anything in the game, intact they are both petulant and infantile and in now way are professional enough to do those jobs. So you Konami ignoring the community and the two guys put in charge of reaching out to the community as the worst type of communicators.

No matter what criticism you get or feedback criticism, you reach out and you try to address, not block.

Konami have had a recent history of terrible decision making.

@Emroth played Top Player with Barca vs Man Utd (10 mins).... Way too good .. Can't match up the AI.

Dumbed it down to Professional, possession 50 50.

My successful pass rates: 70%.
AI successful pass rates: 78%.

Got beaten 1 - 0.

My shot attempt (on goal): 6(4).
AI shot attempt (on goal): 2(1).

Sounds to be my new difficulty level going forward.

I play for fun; the Top Player too hard for me
Im following your progress since we are in the same boat!
I also think Top Player is a bit much for the moment. I will also be testing advanced shots today. I wont be touching manual. Manual passes and manual shots would break my soul... but I'll check Advanced Shots. Will see how that goes.

I reas somewhere in the lines that most people here are aged pensioners that played the game since ISS and Goal Storm days???

Makes me think we over analysing things from our seniors way of thinking whilst Konami is adjusting to the new era.

Is there no new customer base acquisition with age bracket of 10 - 17 years old? It be interesting to hear what they say about the game.

Well I have in and tried myclub for the first time. Yak. Connection was just about bearable and I'm on a 300 meg fibre line wired. The guy just bombarded me with pressure . 6 attackers around my defenders I switched it off at 3-2 As it was just end to end nonsense

Player emotions option was removed from the game.

Didnt really used it honestly. That means instant form also gone or was this something different? This was heart?

Player emotions option was removed from the game.

Didnt really used it honestly. That means instant form also gone or was this something different? This was heart?
I hope it's really removed from the game, not just the "option" to turn it OFF or ON.
It's possible that they removed the option so that emotion is "enabled" all the time but I hope they really the EMOTIONS/Stat-boosts during games.

Yep! Wait till it’s like £14.99 on the e-stores in November or December, that way all the patches and data packs are done, option files are largely settled and you will just about be getting the game experience that it’s really worth. Though I think even at over a tenner it’s flattery for a game that’s akin to an indie effort.

Still lacks fouls, poor AI wanting to pass all the time, even when clean through on goal. Still no bookings/sendings off, particularly for the AI teams. Although it’s seemingly slightly better than 18 was, it’s still not right or frequent enough.

Goalies with special boots, they’re superglued to the line and just stand and watch your star striker put one past him.

At least 20 licensed stadiums short of what it should have, pretend weather, and chock full of other frustrating things that folks have said about ML, no 2nd divisions, 3rd rate scoreboards that look like they’re right out of an Eastern European TV station in the 1970’s......I’m sure there will be loads of other crap in there that we would find aggravating once we started playing it every day.

Don’t spend any more than £15 on this and you may get a reasonable game for your money, but £40 or above, I would rather snag my nuts in a vice and tighten it.

Hahaha i don't believe myself; i was just playing this morning for short periods of time, was kinda rushing so don't quote me lol but passing looks more accurate hahahaha
haha it's okay man! Was just really curious if it exists!:)
:l1:+:circle: feels assisted when using good player on Pes18. Haven't tried it in Pes19 as I've disabled that option with xinput mod.

Last edited:
I think some people play this game without to know what this stats really means.

There is no difference in passing the ball around or shooting with free space or headers without an opponent. Not with basic controlls, not in manual and not in advanced. Stats come to shine and affect the game in various situation. Unfortunately my English is not the best, so it feels difficult to explain what i exactly mean.
For example take Iniesta and a low rated CB. There are situations, where you have to hit the final pass in space, a final 1-2 or a fast reaction is needed because of an attacking defender. Iniesta will handle this pass better then the lower rated CB for sure.

This is one example for pass stats. For other stats like shooting, heading or crossing there are many different situation where this stats influence.

But its definitely not the simple imagination of playing a pass from a to b.

Back
Top Bottom