PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

Is it working? Mine still gives me error.
I think so, I haven't updated myself but the option is there and I've seen others have done it.

Seems odd to have half-done the transfers. Wonder if they will actually do them all?

FIFA one; post was about how good the PES MyClub player animation was. Someone said Konami do offline better. :CONFUSE:

I've seen that guy post a lot in r/wepes and is constantly rebutting criticism. I was convinced he was curdstar for a while but there was something about his post history that made me think otherwise. Did you continue the conversation? Almost makes me want to go and join in!

Stole this from reddit .. LOL .. what's your thought folks?

IybMLFz.jpg

Classic Konami!

@NIK778899
I dont have Goretzka in my squad. Are you sure you are using the Live Update and that only? Not any OF along with it?

Watch from the 20 minute mark to the 25 minute mark. This isn't the first time I've seen this. This FIFA youtuber is amazed at how "good" master league is lol. I guess it will be decent for first time players.

EDIT: he also goes in to shock mode at 35:50 :LOL:

To be honest position learning is pretty big and missing from CM.

I've seen that guy post a lot in r/wepes and is constantly rebutting criticism. I was convinced he was curdstar for a while but there was something about his post history that made me think otherwise. Did you continue the conversation? Almost makes me want to go and join in!
Nah, although I may depending on what he says. Probably not worth the effort though.

@NIK778899
I dont have Goretzka in my squad. Are you sure you are using the Live Update and that only? Not any OF along with it?
I haven't applied it yet or any OFs, I'm just going off PES Master that has the most recent Live Update data and it shows Goretzka at Schalke. Are you saying that in-game he's not?

EDIT: In fact, ignore me. For some reason when I searched 'GORETZKA' in the search bar it showed me PES 2018 instead of 2019. He's not showing on it now I've made sure I'm looking at the right year!

Hes definitely not in the squad ;) I think PESMASTER shows the squads without live update or its not even complete as Goretzka transfer is from July 1st. I cant believe it wasnt done for the retail code.

It´s amazing what how depended my perception of game speed is from external circumstances. Playing last night on -2 was like pinball to me, so i fired up PES2018 for comparison (which was even faster). Also tried the demo before, but there game speed of demo and release seem to be the same (at least on -2 offline).

Giving the game a go before work this morning it was a joy, measured and very lifelike. I hope this is not down on my body being in the late 30s.

Last edited:
I have an LG Oled as well. When HDR is on, we only see the Brightness setting. Mine is all the way up to 96. So not much different compared to 100.

The settings I posted above are for non-HDR; SDR. So you can completely ignore it :)

Do you have issues with your picture? Mine's perfect in HDR.

No, i like my picture :) but i would like to check your tv settings. Maybe its better then mine, but i doubt it

Hes definitely not in the squad ;) I think PESMASTER shows the squads without live update or its not even complete as Goretzka transfer is from July 1st. I cant believe it wasnt done for the retail code.
PES Master has the current Live Update database. It was just me being thick :BLEH::D

Keeper upfront, an outfield player in goal and other players all over the place/out of position?
It used to happen in 2018 when importing PS4 OF's on PC... Could this also be the case?

Yeah, you raise a good point. I've just started an ML and the Leicester team is fine.

I have started to play PES 2011 again and IMO, it have the best AI ever. Every team plays different based on the tactics sliders and big/world class teams are really hard to beat. AI is so unpredictable which makes the game so hard. I wish they could somehow port that AI over PES 2019.

Not sure if i played the same game so many years ago, but i remember 2011 players standing in their positions with no AI. To even say 2011 had good AI when it had nothing is beyond crazy. You must be confusing AI with difficulty.

Anyway guys, old PES player here who is new here. Formerly banned by Adam in 2008! I have survived and hope to share my opinions with all on the new PES, if i get it LOL. Its gonna be hard to trust people here after reading the post i quote but i will try.

Demo played good. Shooting/Gk still scripted but more script than before (as in more shot variety), hold X and Square is still too high, pass too assisted (dont gime the manual talk, i dont play offline, do you see any top players on pesleague doing manual? LOL).. damn i miss that PES18 Beta at least is was more free. Game is looking like a 6/10 based on demo, not sure if end game is same looking at past history.

Then move on to brightness and move it until you just lose sight of the balls

Oki think i understand
Mine is now 52, 38

Brightness 38 a tad low but it is the one that fit the criterias. Ball can't be seen and block is darkest and whitest but still able to differentiate between each block.

No, i like my picture :) but i would like to check your tv settings. Maybe its better then mine, but i doubt it
Oed light 100
Contrast 100
Brightness 51
Sharpness 10
Color 57
Color temp w49

Oki think i understand
Mine is now 52, 38

Brightness 38 a tad low but it is the one that fit the criterias. Ball can't be seen and block is darkest and whitest but still able to differentiate between each block.
Is the picture better now?

What's up with these new licensed league's...... most of the player faces are generic and lot's of them don't even have a photo? WTF konami

I thought they were going to town on this, are there any plans to update because most teams from this these new league's are just a bunch of stock player builds/faces in licensed kits. It' embarrassing.

Last edited:
I would like to comment on game speed ... why does it need to be in a particular speed that person A prefer?
person B may have different preference .. then person C then person D .. to person Z.

In your case, you like the demo speed .. but Joe Bloke may prefer the full version.

Not trying to push your button or anything .. but isn't the game speed adjustment is there for a reason? slide down for slower gameplay, slide up for faster gameplay.

Unless I've misunderstood your point?
I get what you're saying but one of the biggest things fed back about the demo was how great the slower pace and weight of players felt. Many, many people begged them not to speed the game up but they did.
It's still enjoyable to play but has lost something the demo had.
I would often get caught out in possession at the back if I wasn't careful in the demo, doesn't happen anymore because the defenders all turn on a dime now and are less weighty. It's less to think about which is detrimental IMO.

I get what you're saying but one of the biggest things fed back about the demo was how great the slower pace and weight of players felt. Many, many people begged them not to speed the game up but they did.
I honestly don't see the difference. Used -1 in demo and -1 here and both feel the same.

In this time and age i wonder why there is no smooth game speed slider. Jenkey developed one on PES2014 and it was amazing.

I honestly don't see the difference. Used -1 in demo and -1 here and both feel the same.
I just feel the responsiveness of players has been increased rather than actual game speed. Seems to be less error or punishment given to quick unnatural movements/controller input.
Everything just feels a bit more snappy with less thought required. I still really enjoy the game though.

Been using the pitch side camera angle that everyone keeps banging on about of 0,1,10

Wow it's really something. Animations look incredible, Konami should make it the default as it really shows off the beauty of this game, LOD looks insanely good as well.

Oed light 100
Contrast 100
Brightness 51
Sharpness 10
Color 57
Color temp w49

I used to just leave it as default. The demo I left it as default and it looked good. Now I have to change the settings. Seriously the graphics is bs. It’s good for Camp Nou and Veltins-Arena the rest are so bright and out of balance. Also what is this shit?

E2692460-25CF-4DFE-B342-7F2E9F654F06.jpeg

Well, just received the game, playing one match... Doesn't feel a difference on speed for me.

It will be sooner time for "Database Check 2018-19", i've noticed already few players with conversions errors (type "weak foot 4/4" error for at least 2 players in each new team)
Already noticed that in the demo with at least 5 players from Colo-colo btw...

At first i will made corrections at first with not-updated rosters and exports including managers names, then the same with Live Update. Transfers window isn't close yet btw.

2 steps for my future option file so, starting on monday afternoon, don't have that much time now.
But it will be faster and easier than last, i'll do it at the launch practically.

Back
Top Bottom