PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

Honestly i am not having any fun with this game. It has lost its feeling. No matter how hard i try. I guess this desperate august move won't help them either.

so you are going with non HDR picture now!?
in gameplay cam its not as present as it should be! im with you. but the colors itself are so much better, imo. not only in replays. all over.
Unsure the now, SDR you can defo make the pitch look alot more realistic and the right colours of greens. Will have a play about tonight with it and various stadiums. Annoys me so much that on replays the colour of grass is perfect than we get weird luminous greens and very light greens for gameplay. I dont get it Fifa does not suffer from this issue.

Everyone is on one setting it seems so far, I always play on manual offline but online it seems it a lil more assisted, so I guess it feels inbetween pa1 and manual, unless that’s what pa1 feels like.

Aha, so you use Manual but everyone else seem to use PA1?

Honestly i am not having any fun with this game. It has lost its feeling. No matter how hard i try. I guess this desperate august move won't help them either.
I think the game is a step back from the demo

PA1 feels more assisted in the full game than the demo to me, The amount of times going to the wrong player. Tapping through ball results in long passes at times.
Animations - Seem more off (lots of stabs at the ball passing and shooting, Running as well seems jerky)
Super Cancel - Need to use it much more in the full game
Ball Physics - I was swapping between game and demo and i thought the demo looked and felt better.

No I play manual offline I ment, everyone online is playing with one setting and to me it feels inbetween manual and pa1

Oh ok, well that sounds good! It would be great if it was only one setting for everyone but I guess you still can use PA2 and above...

Still waiting for my copy to arrive. Can anyone confirm if dynamic weather is actually noticeable or is it a gimmick? Don't think it's been mentioned yet.

Oh ok, well that sounds good! It would be great if it was only one setting for everyone but I guess you still can use PA2 and above...
Haven’t come across someone that’s been that assisted and playing perfect passes all the time , all my games passes are not perfect most of the time cos of the players I have which is why I’m enjoying it so far.

Boys, is super cancel more effective in the full game? In PES18 it was savage weapon once you got a hang of it. But in 19 demo it seemed to be very nerfed. Especially with headers. Players seemed to just stick to each other backs and super cancel wasnt doing anything..

PESWorld just released the PL OF! grab it here: https://www.pesworld.co.uk/ps4-downloads

@Lami the OP looks so much better now! awesome!

Boys, is super cancel more effective in the full game? In PES18 it was savage weapon once you got a hang of it. But in 19 demo it seemed to be very nerfed. Especially with headers. Players seemed to just stick to each other backs and super cancel wasnt doing anything..
i don't know about more effective but i use it more often than in the demo. hard to describe.

Goalkeepers are an automated horror show, they are like roided superhuman bug catchers... come on! You make a shot and insta save....

I saw this video in the demo version. What do you think?

Is the Orginal version the same?

If someone has a video of the fatigue of the players while running (original version). Thank you

Goalkeepers are an automated horror show, they are like roided superhuman bug catchers... come on! You make a shot and insta save....

I told you guys despite all the amazing effort put into reworking the shooting (which im really impressed with ) its too easy to hit the target with anyone, so the goalies are too good to balance out the shooting.

I fed back this already.

The FIFA sliders i tweak the same way, 6/100 GK and 60/100 for shot error. The fact is PES keepers already have a wide range of animations to save certain shots. Maybe thats also the reason why the CPU dont shoot from outside as its almost impossible to score.

lol ive played about 10 games so far and scored about 4 headers. It's all about the player/timing/positioning.

Not sure why that's funny but regardless, even if I'm not scoring, I should be seeing the CPU score headers - and I think I've seen the CPU score one, maybe two headers, in 50+ games.

In fact, I don't think I've seen more than 5 goals scored from headers and long shots combined.

The AI refuses to shoot unless it has low-passed its way into your box and is in the middle of the goal. Even when 1 on 1 with the keeper, it just looks for a cut back pass every time.

A bit shite.
Holy shit. ClassicD. The ClassicD. It's been three long years.

Welcome back, sir. Enjoying the Scottish licenses at least?

I told you guys despite all the amazing effort put into reworking the shooting (which im really impressed with ) its too easy to hit the target with anyone, so the goalies are too good to balance out the shooting.

I fed back this already.

The FIFA sliders i tweak the same way, 6/100 GK and 60/100 for shot error. The fact is PES keepers already have a wide range of animations to save certain shots. Maybe thats also the reason why the CPU dont shoot from outside as its almost impossible to score.

Variety from CPU is definitely an issue but I've already scored a couple of screamers. I'd rather it be this way than always scoring from distance.

There is an update now for PS4, but you have to manually apply live update after you start the game. Set up a quick Konami cup and Liverpool has the same starting lineup as in their first league games.

All option files I have seen do all kits in 2048. Don't anyone do them in 1024 as we don't have enough space to do 2048?

Back
Top Bottom