PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

In ML, is there now a group games in Europe home and away seeing as they lost the CL/EL licenses?

Or are the games played at a neutral ground like the domestic cup?

And are the European finals played in a neutral stadium? Is it a different stadium every season? [sorry for lots of questions.]

Remember the terrible million seater CL stadium? I hated that shit.

I will go back to this when the patch happens end of October.
Home and away mate when playing EL and CL.
I imagine venue for finals could change,since it’s not locked due to licenses
Guessing on that one though

They haven’t given any date for the patch right?
Just October ?
Haven’t played Pes in a few days,had a few horrible games last time around.
Hey @Emroth havent tried SS out yet,but I’ll report back when I do.

Getting my Xbox one X tmw,so banging this game up in 4K probably looks insane!

Last edited:
Just October ?

Getting my Xbox one X time,so banging this game up in 4K probably looks insane!
They said end of October so id say at least another 2 weeks if not more.
In the meantime im testing competition and having great fun. ;)

Yeah,I’m getting the competition in a bundle with a few other games,probably give it a go,but it’s hard to let the freedom and great player ID on Pes go though.
Fingers crossed they sort this game out,it has bits that are pretty unrivalled

Home and away mate when playing EL and CL.
I imagine venue for finals could change,since it’s not locked due to licenses
Guessing on that one though
EL finals were held on Anfield when I played today! So it's neutral, don't know if that's the stadium for this year's finale though

likewise , I've put pes down now until the patch and enjoying the competition. Trouble is there's a PC patch already out for that this week and it's meant to improve it further

likewise , I've put pes down now until the patch and enjoying the competition. Trouble is there's a PC patch already out for that this week and it's meant to improve it further

i cant overlook how horrible the ball looks and moves on fifa.

thats a killer for me. i get it for the nipper but then he is their target audience, arcade quick fix that looks pretty and is TV football every time.

Stadium licences ffs. What has this world come to... we are getting milked by the sport we love.
Give it a few years and it's player licences!
Can't understand why Pes doesn't create 5-10 new generic instead of chasing licences, especially for teams in leagues where there's no other licences.
Like like liverpool/Arsenal/Schalke etc.
I'd rather see a fully licenced Liga NOS/Scotland/Belgium with all stadiums instead,the rest generic ones

EL finals were held on Anfield when I played today! So it's neutral, don't know if that's the stadium for this year's finale though
I think the EL final is played in Kazakhstan?
Yeah I was answering if home and away group games were at the respective stadiums.

If you get in to the final again,and it changes venue give us a shout,it's a good thing if it changes
Thanx pal

Yeah I was answering if home and away group games were at the respective stadiums.

If you get in to the final again,and it changes venue give us a shout,it's a good thing if it changes
Thanx pal
Azerbaijan.

Just October ?

Getting my Xbox one X tmw,so banging this game up in 4K probably looks insane!

I can´t say how the difference from lower levels to superstar is, as i started out of the box with it. But Superstar to Legend is a complete gamechanger and vastly changes the way you have to play this game.

Last edited:
Players reacting faster,and TS if you play ML.
I noticed what I thought was less difficult manual passing when the update came,but I thinks it's player reactions being snappier.
Plus in my case on ML,I loved how the game played when I was at 65-70 so unpredictable,now that I'm between 75-84 it reacts faster

I guess you are right.
Started an ML on PS4 (as I got bored with myclub), picked Swansea and have a TS around 60.
Game feels like it used to be.

Started another one on PC with all those mods (EvoSwitcher, Sider, Cam mod etc) and picked Stoke City.
They already have a TS of 91.
Yesterday I had to set it down to game speed -1, as it felt way too fast.
At first I thought, that maybe the modded dynamic wide cam is the cause.

I can´t say how the difference from lower levels to superstar is, as i started out of the box with it. But Superstar to Legend is a complete gamechanger and vastly changes the way you have to play this game.
I'm going to give it a go mate
Haven't played SS since 17
Thank you

I guess you are right.
Started an ML on PS4 (as I got bored with myclub), picked Swansea and have a TS around 60.
Game feels like it used to be.

Started another one on PC with all those mods (EvoSwitcher, Sider, Cam mod etc) and picked Stoke City.
They already have a TS of 91.
Yesterday I had to set it down to game speed -1, as it felt way too fast.
At first I thought, that maybe the modded dynamic wide cam is the cause.
I really love how that game plays on low TS.
And cam angle plays a big part in how fast the game is

Maaaaaan, What a start to my second season with Milan in ML. First i lost Dembele, man united payed the release clause, so there we have it, proof that ai can really snatch your players haha now I just played Super Cup final vs PSG,,whaaat a gameee,it had everything, drama,own goal,,penalty for them(which I saved),so much variety from them, was winning 2-1 but in 94th min neymar scores and in the ET I lost
4-3, but I had abate injured from 86min and couldn't replace him cause I used all subs already...was pissed in the end but wow, fantastic match and start to 2nd season. Might be the best game I had.

Thanx pal
I will,mate. I had a fantastic game today in super cup vs PSG ,which I wrote in my comment today, even a situation with release clause ,where it was activated by the ai and man united stole dembele from me..so it can happen. But vs PSG I had so much fun, injury, own goal, penalty, goal in stoppage time..this game is really wonderful even though I lost in the end 4-3 (had 2-1 until 94th min) unlucky hehe

Does everyone here mostly play on Top Player?
No. Some manual people play on profesional.
Im on profesional when im on manual and superstar when on PA1 (advanced shots on both)
Only recently i unlocked Legendary, but havent tried it due to other game being so fun. Pes is waiting for the gameplay patch.

I will,mate. I had a fantastic game today in super cup vs PSG ,which I wrote in my comment today, even a situation with release clause ,where it was activated by the ai and man united stole dembele from me..so it can happen. But vs PSG I had so much fun, injury, own goal, penalty, goal in stoppage time..this game is really wonderful even though I lost in the end 4-3 (had 2-1 until 94th min) unlucky hehe
I just fired up my Pes on my new Xbox X,and it looks insane mate.
I'm acctually thinking about starting a ML in L1,haven't done that before, especially since it's licensed.
When this game plays good it's really something.
You're on challenge mode right?
I haven't had the balls for it yet!

Since I always play with Milan,love how San Siro looks in daylight,I might keep that going,I swopped leagues with English league so I have both Serie A and B.
Love Calhanuglu in Milan,a joy to control

I just fired up my Pes on my new Xbox X,and it looks insane mate.
I'm acctually thinking about starting a ML in L1,haven't done that before, especially since it's licensed.
When this game plays good it's really something.
You're on challenge mode right?
I haven't had the balls for it yet!

Since I always play with Milan,love how San Siro looks in daylight,I might keep that going,I swopped leagues with English league so I have both Serie A and B.
Love Calhanuglu in Milan,a joy to control
Wooow mate, awesome! Yeah I play on challenge, more fun definitely..now I'm at start of my 2nd season, decided to continue with Milan and try to win the league or at least CL, after winning the EL yesterday. I play on top player and switched to pa1 after I got sacked the first time,I played on manual haha good balance...how is it going for you? Yeah calhanouglu is good, scored some crazy free kicks with him..San siro is beautiful, was happy that ai actually can snatch players aswell, maybe didn't happen before but now it sure does. I aswell want to test out a new league, mate..maybe with fenerbache and then go to the premier league..

Wooow mate, awesome! Yeah I play on challenge, more fun definitely..now I'm at start of my 2nd season, decided to continue with Milan and try to win the league or at least CL, after winning the EL yesterday. I play on top player and switched to pa1 after I got sacked the first time,I played on manual haha good balance...how is it going for you? Yeah calhanouglu is good, scored some crazy free kicks with him..San siro is beautiful, was happy that ai actually can snatch players aswell, maybe didn't happen before but now it sure does. I aswell want to test out a new league, mate..maybe with fenerbache and then go to the premier league..
I'm about 10-12 games in,and I think I'm parked in 7th or 8th place.
Haven't really got into a deep ML yet,still really need a patch for me to enjoy it full on,been in limbo for a few days not playing any games just transfer apps game data to a new console,but I'll start playing more games this weekend.
I had both Calhanuglu and Higuain + Sudo injured for a few games,and suso for three months.
Really miss him on the RMF.
I usually don't do any transfers first season,bulk up for season two.
I'm enjoying the game so far,even more when it's patched.
I play 3-5-2 with Milan and having Calhanuglu on a free role when attacking works great.
Best of luck mate.
If you feel like it,post some stuff in the ML thread,I'm going to update more often there

What are people’s experiences with online co op? Do you play with friends or mostly randoms? It’s been mostly randoms for me and a lot of them spoil the experience, maybe I’ve been unlucky in that regard but the way they act is ridiculous. If it’s not a poor player constantly screwing up then raging at you with that angry smiley crap for one mistake, it’s scoring three own goals to get the match abandoned or constantly pausing the game to keep everyone else waiting.

I would never profess to be a great PES player because I’m not, all I want is a decent game of co op footy from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom