PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

I thought that to. But I recommend trying Superstar. COM, for some strange reason, plays more humanly on Superstar. They are not as limited as on Top Player. I havent noticed more back heels or ping pong passes. There are also some AI errors on Superstar. There is just more pressure from COM. I havent unlocked Legendary yet. I think I have 3 or 4 wins so far. The only thing annoying on Superstar is the last 10 mins, where COM just goes into rage mode. But overall, as a whole match - i find Superstar really enjoyable.
Just need to try this advice I got here earlier, to kill time in last 10 minutes and be very defensive. I was playing as usual and loosing goals by the end.
I WILL BLAME EVERTHING ON YOU IF I GO SUPERSTAR MANUAL AND I GET KILLED ON IT
EVERYTHING!!!:)

It's funny that some games play better on the toughest difficulty,I think it's down to your own players not being restricted,like they are on TP,and God forgives on professional.

I was struggling on Pes 11 back in the day,switched to the hardest difficulty,problem solved.
Same thing with Pes 13 on my retro fix,once I went up to superstar it played more fair,tough but pretty fair.
Good advice mate,thanx!

I WILL BLAME EVERTHING ON YOU IF I GO SUPERSTAR MANUAL AND I GET KILLED ON IT
EVERYTHING!!!
Ah Jaysus, pal! I never said i was on manual! :LOL:
Im on Professional/Top Player on manual and PA1 on Superstar! Dont blame me on anything!
Having said that - i think ull be allright on Superstar. Just try few games and see how it feels. And let me know. ;)

Ah Jaysus, pal! I never said i was on manual! :LOL:
Im on Professional/Top Player on manual and PA1 on Superstar! Dont blame me on anything!
Having said that - i think ull be allright on Superstar. Just try few games and see how it feels. And let me know. ;)
Will do pal!

I just cannot find a decent camera angle.
I love the camera being as low as possible and not to zoomed out - otherwise it’s hard when on other side of pitch.
Ironically I love the cameras in the replays like the broadcast one as it’s so much better than the broadcast one you can use in game.

I just cannot find a decent camera angle.
I love the camera being as low as possible and not to zoomed out - otherwise it’s hard when on other side of pitch.
Ironically I love the cameras in the replays like the broadcast one as it’s so much better than the broadcast one you can use in game.
Try pitch side camera.If you stil find it doesn’t fit you,make it custom to 0-3-0 settings.
For me is the closest similar to the broadcast camera pes until 2010 had.

I was playing BAL a little bit last night. Won few, unlocked Legendary. Havent tried it yet.
Dont think I will spend much time playing BAL. Its a weird and shallow mode. But I have a question.
Ive noticed that its awkward to switch between camera being focused on your player and camera focused on the ball. Even when i finally managed to focus it on the ball, next match came and had to start settings from scratch, as it was, again, focused on my player.
Am i missing something there, or is BAL just so akward?

Cant believe that they havent introduced proper camera for fixed cursor yet.
All they had to do is introduce some dynamic camera that would zoom out when the ball is far away from your player, so you could see the whole pitch (adjust player position and follow the game), and then slowly zoom back in if ball was getting closer to your player.

BAL is a pointless dead mode, they've already confirmed it wont be in next years game as no one plays it.
And its ridiculous you have to sit and watch the com play the game until you are brought on, or after you have gone off, with no option to skip it.

BAL is a pointless dead mode, they've already confirmed it wont be in next years game as no one plays it.
And its ridiculous you have to sit and watch the com play the game until you are brought on, or after you have gone off, with no option to skip it.
Yeah, last time I think I played it on pes13. And I thought that, apart of the camera limitations, it was a decent mode. At the start there were 3 or 4 specific teams wanting you and you were picking one. Now you can only pick a league and you dont know what team will you be thrown into. Cameras havent evolved a bit for 5 years.
So basically, they didnt add anything and took away few cool features.
Pity that they just abandoned this mode. Nobody plays it coz its shite. If they used some imagination and brought some new things into it it would probably be different. (Re.the Journey)
Hope that in a few years they not gonna say the same about ML.

Interesting to see E.A release a big list of patch notes less than a week after launch. Konami could definitely learn a thing or two from them about communication.

Last edited:
Yeah, last time I think I played it on pes13. And I thought that, apart of the camera limitations, it was a decent mode. At the start there were 3 or 4 specific teams wanting you and you were picking one. Now you can only pick a league and you dont know what team will you be thrown into. Cameras havent evolved a bit for 5 years.
So basically, they didnt add anything and took away few cool features.
Pity that they just abandoned this mode. Nobody plays it coz its shite. If they used some imagination and brought some new things into it it would probably be different. (Re.the Journey)
Hope that in a few years they not gonna say the same about ML.

Konami don't have the ability, common sense, imagination, or the will to create anything akin to the Journey mode.
You only have to look at the staleness and blandness of ML to see what they come up with.
It would be riddled with things that are broken too.

They should just ditch BaL and put as much resource into building ML back up as possible.

Its not about communication but reusorces. EA after the launch need 2 weeks to put new stadia and fix gameplay in game. Konami need 2 months.
True, it does take konami 2 months but it's doesn't take any resources to acknowledge there are issues that are being worked on from the get go.
We literally had to hound them day & night for a month before they even admitted anything was wrong.

Konami make £2bn a year. They have the resources available.
...and it took one random bloke a week to fix AI shots from distance on PC...

Ps. Yeah, in BAL you cant skip anything. I didnt know what was happening at the start. Couldnt find my player on the pitch..:LOL:
Penny dropped after a minute or two. I realised i was taken off so I started to look for option to end the game. Apart of speeding it up a little bit you have to sit through the game.. crazy..

Pic's of AI teams in ML. Excuse the dullness as HDR on PC is a bitch to setup and screen shot takers are always too bright or dull

ixy4vp.jpg

5ysvo7.jpg

aagi07.jpg

106bkoo.jpg

Konamis version of Hamsik is the best representation of a player in a football game I've ever seen.
Everything about him in Pes is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom