PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

They listened? I don't know. It was something they could not overlook.

Last year they acknowledged issues as well. But that didn't make them a better company, nor did PES 2018 progress from 1.0 to 1.05 as much as we would have hoped for. The same positioning issues were still there in the final version with the lastest update, the same through balls from the AI, the same perfectly accurate passes, no first touch error, etc.
Also Adam saying the 'no fouls' thing was down to the way one plays the game, for example. That's aknolwedging stuff too.

So, it is one thing for them to come out and say "we know this is going on, we will patch it" but FIXING it... that's a whole different story.

Glad that bombing them on Twitter produced some effect then (even if it's all to see how and if they'll tackle properly the issues at all).

This proves that they weren't ready at all to release the game the 30 august, they knew this was an incomplete product but they still choose to milk what they could. Meh. Really glad I didn't pick it up.

I'm still skeptic until them will make me change my mind with solid, tangible improvements, anyway.

Here we go

Screenshot_20180928_135928_Twitter.jpg

They listened? I don't know. It was something they could not overlook.

Last year they acknowledged issues as well. But that didn't make them a better company, nor did PES 2018 progress from 1.0 to 1.05 as much as we would have hoped for. The same positioning issues were still there in the final version with the lastest update, the same through balls from the AI, the same perfectly accurate passes, no first touch error, etc.
Also Adam saying the 'no fouls' thing was down to the way one plays the game, for example. That's aknolwedging stuff too.

So, it is one thing for them to come out and say "we know this is going on, we will patch it" but FIXING it... that's a whole different story.

they fixed ML this year as they promised.

Define "fixed", please.
https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/eu/en/topic/wepes2019_games-3298

"
・Master League: When starting Master League, some COM teams transfer out many of their players, making the player numbers unnaturally low, or the players are assigned to positions that do not meet their positional compatibility.

・Become a Legend: When a player transfers in Become a Legend from a certain league to another, many players in the league where the player transfers in get transferred out."

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/eu/en/topic/wepes2019_games-3298

"
・Master League: When starting Master League, some COM teams transfer out many of their players, making the player numbers unnaturally low, or the players are assigned to positions that do not meet their positional compatibility.

・Become a Legend: When a player transfers in Become a Legend from a certain league to another, many players in the league where the player transfers in get transferred out."

So the budgets issue isn't fix, for example.

Good to hear Konami are looking to fix the AI in October. Cant ask for much more than that, how many games have patches to fix their games months after release? Most if not all.

So moaning its not done quick enough is just petty at this stage.

Konami have listened and sorted out the glaring ML transfer bug
They are continuing to try and add content (free btw, we are not paying for DLC or season passes) in the terms of kits, new leagues etc
They are looking into and hopefully will fix the logged AI bugs
Finally we have communication and that is all you can ask for.

Read that, sit back and actually look at everything and you will realise Konami have done just as much if not more than many top developers for their AAA games that you all probably buy and love.

I have a decent handle on manual passing now. Took me a bloody age to get there, though.

Holy balls they are actually going to try to fix the AI... Interesting coincidence that they would announce that on Fifa day

Screenshot_20180928-142241_Twitter.jpg
That made me laugh...:LOL:

This whole thing is gonna leave a very bad taste afterwards. A lot of damage was done as a result of lack of communication.
People had to go into riot for them to acknowledge obvious problems.
I know they have orders from up above, but Konami really fucked up this year when it comes to PR.
Nonetheless - waiting for the patch and hoping this game will finally reach its potential.

And what do you think about it? Is it an issue for you? Do you think they are realistic or unrealisitc?.
Ive seen good few people reporting it as an issue on Twitter. I suppose there are other priorities. Once the game is playable offline we can start asking about this again.

And what do you think about it? Is it an issue for you? Do you think they are realistic or unrealisitc?.

I think ML is playable now. It has been always goofy on its own way.

Personaly i would like to see in ML regarding transfers:

- contract lengths for players according to transfermarkt
- prices/salaries according to transfermarkt, if its not available for unknown players according to the player ratings
- number of transfers for a player/active pro years

All of these would help determine the chance of transfers for a player. Yes i want Messi be unable to be signed in ML. Maybe after a certain age only. And be able to sign Ibra for any club with the right amount of transfer fee and salary.

- another thing ie british players tend to play in GB rathers. So there should be a value to determine players willingness to change league, region, continent based on their nationality/current league level

They need to stop charging full price for their game. They're greedy little fuckers. They need to pull a 2K american football and sell their game for $20.

Good to hear Konami are looking to fix the AI in October. Cant ask for much more than that, how many games have patches to fix their games months after release? Most if not all.

So moaning its not done quick enough is just petty at this stage.

Konami have listened and sorted out the glaring ML transfer bug
They are continuing to try and add content (free btw, we are not paying for DLC or season passes) in the terms of kits, new leagues etc
They are looking into and hopefully will fix the logged AI bugs
Finally we have communication and that is all you can ask for.

Read that, sit back and actually look at everything and you will realise Konami have done just as much if not more than many top developers for their AAA games that you all probably buy and love.

No it's not.....I spent a lot of money on the game and it was full of bugs yet again. And the lack of communcation and Asim BLOCKING me when I was perfectly polite is enough to annoy people.

How can people still make excuses for this company and the PES team?

How is it acceptable that maybe by October the game will be fixed? Because I say MAYBE....they will fix one thing and break something else.

Konami need all the bad press and negativity that comes their way.....you dont treat loyal customers like this

Pes is an annual release game. Like this kind of titles, it should be at a decent state on day one or at the very least in the first weeks.. we are not talking about fucking Stellaris, or some other similar game that has a lifespan of literally years and years, and can manage to be clunky on his early days.

It's like when I read that Pes 2018, thanks to fixes and patches, played like a (relatively) better football game.. on the last 2 months or something. And then you had Pes 2019 out just before you could realize it. It's just not how it should be.

Back
Top Bottom