PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

Anyone who plays MyClub or FUT is contributing to the death of football games. They shouldnt complain. They are the problem.

Yay finally some progress... that's not to say they'll actually manage to fix anything (or everything)... without breaking something else in the process! :LOL:

2 months from launch though, pretty ridiculous when you consider these problems were all in the demo- 3 weeks before launch- and the demo itself was likely several weeks old... wtf have they been doing for that near 4 months!?!

Yay finally some progress... that's not to say they'll actually manage to fix anything (or everything)... without breaking something else in the process! :LOL:

2 months from launch though, pretty ridiculous when you consider these problems were all in the demo- 3 weeks before launch- and the demo itself was likely several weeks old... wtf have they been doing for that near 4 months!?!
went to night clubs and go to Hawaii with our money :D

Its funny that today they announced feedback and they will listen community. Today? FIFA 19 at launch with very good reviews in media. Mehh

I was about to say, seems very convenient. But if they deliver then we'll have a solid game in our hands. Sadly it's a months wait away.

35BF9024-3094-48E3-93B7-81CCA4D9F65D.jpeg After patch i have great matches on devision online. Pace awesome, new animations and much better keepers. Its difficult score a goal. More fauls exist. Matches end score 2:0, 0:0,1:0. Its not placebo effect. Before patch i won a lot but now usually i lose.

About time.
I think the Metro review really helped as well as no other publication - including gaming websites- mentioned it ( to my knowledge).
Idea for next PES20 - Test it versus AI not just with all the Konami fanboys playing 1 v 1.
Yep.
I suspect media coverage over fan feedback is the reason things are being done here.

At least they are doing it though, just a shame they need the biggest of kicks up the arse to actually fix stuff.

I'd love to see his reaction to that tweet... But I'm absolutely sure he'd still find a way to deny the problems and get away with it.

This was his reply "Thanks for the update, appreciate the hard work and continuing work by the dev team" Anyway i'm glad the patch is coming, I just hope they thoroughly test it.

Back
Top Bottom