PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

I'm just finding it really callenging to believe they've actually done that - it's the headline for God's sake! Not some bit of text underneath it that isn't immediately (and always) obvious!!!!!!
Come on now. Konami only have a small team working on PES and they haven't got the finances at their disposal that EA do. It's a callenging job for their 2 programmers to get everything right.

Ha ha we're shit right now,the whole team deserves to be executed.
Glad for you guys,rather see you fighting for it than m**mö.

Haven't checked any other league than Serie A though.
Have you noticed anything with manual passing.
I don't know if it's my TS gone up or what,but it feels less "loose".
Especially on advanced through balls.
Have a look at crossing too.
Could be placebo/TS whatever,but it feels like players reacts faster

Haha, executed sounds a bit harsh but I get how u feel.

Actually I haven't played the game in a couple of days but it sounds really good if something has changed with player reactions since I feel that is a area with problems when it comes to manual passing.

And sometimes when u use advanced through balls the game just decide which player it's supposed to go to but the ball is actually heading towards another player but you just can't get him to react! I push super cancel like a maniac but it's just stuck. Really annoying.

Last edited:
That can't be real.........
......................................?

It's here in this video, start at 2mins 20, he mentions the mistake.
You just can't believe something like this could slip through!

I'm sure there's an incoming patch to rectify, it must be top of the list of things to fix.... :APPLAUD:

Last edited:
Started an Argentinian League match just to check out their official match ball.
Yep! Seems about right, they use this years Pes ball (Fuerza) and there is no way to change it.

I think i just got Konamied again.

Went through the rest of the leagues and found three more without their official match balls:

Jupiler Pro League
Raiffeisen Super League
Liga Aguila

How could you call these officially Licensed Leagues and don't have the simpliest thing like correct match balls?! ? The mind boggles...

So in conclusion:
Konami doesn't have balls.
Konami doesn't have balls to admit their ai is broken.
Konami doesn't have balls for their officially licensed leagues.
Konami doesn't have balls from Adidas.
Quite simply, Konami lacks balls. ⚽

Speaking of typos and odd sentences...

:BLINK:
I hadnt minced my words on Twitter.
I want them to fix AI whatever..
We all have to callenge them!

Hey...maybe they only understand this type of language?? Could that be the reason AI issues are not fixed yet?? They just didnt understand what we were saying!!

I was playing the playoffs in the Liga Aguila, first game and the opponents only played regular crosses. It was quite the thing, the low stuff just wasn't on the menu. 2 goals from me in the first half and it was like they flipped a switch at half time. Low cross or no cross. Didn't do the dumb sods any good, but it seemed that when their backs were truly against the wall, they just had to revert back to everyone's favorite attack pattern.

Haha, executed sounds a bit harsh but I get how u feel.

Actually I haven't played the game in a couple of days but it sounds really good if something has changed with player reactions since I feel that is a area with problem when it comes to manual passing.

And sometimes when u use advanced through balls the game just decide which player it's supposed to go to but the ball is actually heading towards another player but you just can't get him to react! I push super cancel like a maniac but it's just stuck. Really annoying.
Didn't experience "ball caught between two players" when I played my ML just now,like I said it could be Team spirit.
But if there's one thing you know if it has changed,it's manual passing,there's really no room for "placebo tinfoil explanation" you feel even the slightest change.

But,team spirit,pitch conditions etc plays in too.
I pulled of a few pin point crosses that I haven't done before on 19.
If you try it later on ,hit me up with feedback pal

5 Master League sims, all using Challenge mode.

I can confirm that no team butchers themselves anymore, so thats fixed, those few Premier League teams intent on suicide have stopped :D

Is the market outside of that perfect? No, there is always the odd transfer that you will question, but thats just how games work. Until teams have policies or guidelines to follow based on their ambition or financial position, then I think this is just how it will play out.

Personally ill take it as I now know teams will at least put a competitive squad out.

I know it was only a spelling mistake but..... it's just another example of how unchecked and untested everything thing is within the game & at Konami in general.

It's no wonder it's such a mess from top to bottom.

I know it was only a spelling mistake but..... it's just another example of how unchecked and untested everything thing is within the game & at Konami in general.

It's no wonder it's such a mess from top to bottom.
They're absolute clowns, the lot of them. EA must be laughing their heads off.

View attachment 6923

Excellent spelling Konami.....

Seriously, who's in charge of this joke company:LMAO:
It's unbelievably amateurish.

The entire UI looks like something out of some early 2000's indie game or maybe even late 90's Powerpoint. Don't even want to start talking about that horrible background. DAFUQ is this :D I work on Landing Pages as part of my job. If I used a BG like that I'd probably get fired (rightly so).

The entire UI looks like something out of some early 2000's indie game or maybe even late 90's Powerpoint. Don't even want to start talking about that horrible background. DAFUQ is this :D I work on Landing Pages as part of my job. If I used a BG like that I'd probably get fired (rightly so).
Its crazy...we're in 2018. Dont Konami have a QC dept or a board of suits that say "Hold on a minute, this all looks terrible...spelling and grammar errors, menus that look very out of date. We must do better."

Its mind boggling it really is. I fired up PES 2013 again earlier and the menus/front screens are FAR better than what we get today.

Its crazy...we're in 2018. Dont Konami have a QC dept or a board of suits that say "Hold on a minute, this all looks terrible...spelling and grammar errors, menus that look very out of date. We must do better."

Its mind boggling it really is. I fired up PES 2013 again earlier and the menus/front screens are FAR better than what we get today.

Like someone said to me 12 years ago on WENB. „You are RUDE” ;)

Still think the 12-13 menus are one of the best so far

If I may be allowed to express my opinion by mentioning FIFA on this post. I find it sad and a bit hilarious that a group of clowns and amateurs like Konami can make a better football game on the pitch (bugs included) than their direct competitor EA, who has very deep pockets. I play the FIFA demo every year and while that type of gameplay definitely seems to appeal to the majority of gamers, it's truly not a football simulation at all (hell, it feels more like ice hockey).

Let's end the FIFA talk there, since it's not what I'm going for. My theory is that given that freaking Konami can make a good football simulation, maybe it's not too difficult to 'get it right', but I don't think any developer is interested in going on a bidding war with EA to get all licenses, you'd end up a Madden vs 2K situation where 2K eventually gave up.

Loosing all my energy and interest slowly.
Think im just gonna step into the shadows for a while.
We cant really argue or discuss with people who cant understand simple things like respect, loyalty and constructive critics. And who throw their toys out of their pram anytime they are asked difficult question.
I'll try to play BAL for a while, or some other things that I overlooked through last few years. In the meantime we might get some patch on gameplay. If not, so be it.
Enjoy your weekend guys!

Loosing all my energy and interest slowly.
Think im just gonna step into the shadows for a while.
We cant really argue or discuss with people who cant understand simple things like respect, loyalty and constructive critics. And who throw their toys out of their pram anytime they are asked difficult question.
I'll try to play BAL for a while, or some other things that I overlooked through last few years. In the meantime we might get some patch on gameplay. If not, so be it.
Enjoy your weekend guys!
You too dude...

I will say...FIFA release everywhere tomorrow. A LOT of players will trade PES towards it this year, if they havent already.

At the end of the day, there will always be a football game in some capacity. And there will always be dancing.

I'm only keeping PES to satisfy my modding needs.
I do love editing, creating, trying stuff. And that's so damn limited in FIFA since FrostBite.

So that's the only reason I won't sell PES 2019. Pretty weak, eh?.

Back
Top Bottom