- New faces
- kit fix for russian club
- new boots
- patch gameplay
- New Legends
- fix for brazilian players
- Add New league

Screenshot_20180926_153638_Samsung_Internet.jpg

At the end of the day, Adam and Asim are just salesmen. If their job is to sell you a log of shit then they will try their hardest to sell it to you. I don't know how the feedback loop works within Konami but I don't think the development team cares what their sales people have to say about the game.

End of October for a gameplay patch? Ffs! Yeah if that's true then I'm trading this in on Friday for the other game. No point waiting any longer.

In the highly unlikely event that the offline mess is ever fixed I'll buy it back 2nd hand, there's going to be no shortage of 2nd hand copies to choose from anyway...

End of October for a gameplay patch? Ffs! Yeah if that's true then I'm trading this in on Friday for the other game. No point waiting any longer.
I'd say "I'm just happy that there's a gameplay patch coming at all" - but A) this is still a rumour and B) without specifics, it could mean literally anything. I'd say it was more likely that the myClub guys would see changes for them, than us offline guys. Offline issues aren't going to be looked at, I'd bet.

I belive end of october for a DLC and gameplay patch becuse its typical Konami move. They need minumum 2 or 3 months to do something. They will announce on the beggining of october new DLC 2.0 and release end of october. These 3 stadia will be Ibrox, Celtic Park and Stade Luise II. Faces,boots, maybe two new balls as usually. Gameplay will be much solid. That’s all in my opinion. Next DLC will include some new Russian stadia,faces,boots. Finish.

Last edited:
I'd say "I'm just happy that there's a gameplay patch coming at all" - but A) this is still a rumour and B) without specifics, it could mean literally anything. I'd say it was more likely that the myClub guys would see changes for them, than us offline guys. Offline issues aren't going to be looked at, I'd bet.
Forget about specifics about patch. They will never do it.

Is any one who still likes the game still around in this forum? it's getting so dramatic in here :)...

I am still enjoying the game and think its better than anything they have done previously on PS4. I only play MyClub online and having fun so far. Hardly play the CPU but then I never did even in the PES6 days. Versus human at the moment its holding my attention. Expecting delivery of the competition tomorrow so will see how much that distracts me from PES and for how long. :D

I am still enjoying the game and think its better than anything they have done previously on PS4. I only play MyClub online and having fun so far. Hardly play the CPU but then I never did even in the PES6 days. Versus human at the moment its holding my attention. Expecting delivery of the competition tomorrow so will see how much that distracts me from PES and for how long. :D

I play the whole package and have always found PES truly shines human v human. In MyClub right now I have 2 teams (2 star and 3 star). I usually use the 2 star team to play against the CPU and 3 star for Ranked matches. I hope they take care of the servers with the new update. Sometimes it takes ages to get a Match (maybe it's the times I'm on). And if they somehow can work on the Filters, that would be a god send (definitely not holding my breath on that though).

I completely agree with you that the gameplay is better than anything on PS4 from the PES team. But it is really disappointing and quite shameful what has happened to Master League over the years.

i bet my pants that the patch will not fix the main issues... even full manual vs human mate is not as good as it should be.

Main reason are the keepers, they jump every time the same way, they catch the balls so unnatrual, even screemers from 14-18 meters are catched or bounced the same way, again and again.

we played on full manual since pes 2014 but with every year the satifying during scoreing is lower and lower. the variaty of goals stuck since years. alsmost zero header goals, almost no lobs, almost no real pes moments...

cant ecxatly say what the problem is, but something went wrong. older PES games we played for hours and never get boring, we seen a lot different goals but for some reason this magic is gone...

i bet my pants that the patch will not fix the main issues... even full manual vs human mate is not as good as it should be.

Main reason are the keepers, they jump every time the same way, they catch the balls so unnatrual, even screemers from 14-18 meters are catched or bounced the same way, again and again.

we played on full manual since pes 2014 but with every year the satifying during scoreing is lower and lower. the variaty of goals stuck since years. alsmost zero header goals, almost no lobs, almost no real pes moments...

cant ecxatly say what the problem is, but something went wrong. older PES games we played for hours and never get boring, we seen a lot different goals but for some reason this magic is gone...
You sum it up perfectly end of your post....the magic has definitely disapeared from PES now.

I tried playing it again earlier. I just cant anymore, theres nothing to do. The Master League feels like I'm playing a game on the PS1, not a PS4. Its such an empty, meaningless experience. I just dont care if I win, lose or draw because it's just play match....slow loading screen....read some jibberish from club owner or secrerary "The fans are have made up a nickname for your star player, they call him THE ANTELOPE!" Konami just don't have an idea, it actually makes me sad.

back to game....slow loading screen.....play match...get bored

rinse repeat.

You sum it up perfectly end of your post....the magic has definitely disapeared from PES now.

I tried playing it again earlier. I just cant anymore, theres nothing to do. The Master League feels like I'm playing a game on the PS1, not a PS4. Its such an empty, meaningless experience. I just dont care if I win, lose or draw because it's just play match....slow loading screen....read some jibberish from club owner or secrerary "The fans are have made up a nickname for your star player, they call him THE ANTELOPE!" Konami just don't have an idea, it actually makes me sad.

back to game....slow loading screen.....play match...get bored

rinse repeat.
If want have better experiance go play online division or friedly skill matches with people who want play football. Through away rubbish ML v CPU.

If want have better experiance go play online division or friedly skill matches with people who want play football. Through away rubbish ML v CPU.
PES is bland online though, always has been always will be. Again, what is the point in just playing match after match with nothing to work towards?

I have always been a master league/career mode player. I like starting with a small club and building them into a powerhouse.

I don't want to play Online Divisions matches against people who choose FC Barcelona every single match to get their Messi fix and because they hate losing.

These are great points.
Keepers and the way they jump forward is ridiculous looking. Same for you heading a ball down perfectly to your players foot during a cross on defense, there is almost no reason to use the clear button.

On variety, I think this year has offered a little more variety than the others. Could this be the Seabass effect? Was 2014 when he was ousted?

PES is bland online though, always has been always will be.

I don't want to play Online Divisions matches against people who choose FC Barcelona every single match to get their Messi fix and because they hate losing.

For me, if you have patience to seek out full manual game and the luck to have it lag-free its probably the BEST online experience ANY football game has to offer.

The game is there somewhere but you have to look for it and even if you do go on this quest (with patches and patient matchmaking) you will still be left with what feels like half-a-product.

The hope and anticipation that game with past PES' kept me enthusiastic to learn more about the game. Not thi year though. They can bring it back for 2020 but it needs to be better EVERYTHING.

We like Pes.Otherwise we wouldn’t discussing this so much.But the game has major flaws.

Maybe some people don’t get excited so much so they just pass the flaws.After all it is just a video game.But I definitely feel the frustration that others have.Die hart Pes fans that grew up with Pes really enjoyed offline ML from the past.Those fans that followed the series so many years seem that they cannot accept this year flaws after so many years of experience from Konami.Especially when some of them didn’t exist in previous years.Some existed as mentioned by a lot of guys but now we have those that existed plus new major flaws.I keep reading the forum and some say that cpu now don’t low cross or have variety etc.Guys…

The cpu is problematic this year.Nothing has been changed.It plays robotic.There is no random feel play and decisions from the cpu.Low cross is happening way too much and they score with first time shot even when the position of the attacker is not good and he shouldn’t.Now human can do this also.So ,because of the fact that high cross is not so effective anymore and headers are toned down it seems a better idea to low cross.I do it lot with advanced low cross even when I am so far away from the box on the wing and my attacker can score with first time shot with a “bad” position in the closed corner of the keeper with a rocket shot. Cpu build up play is bad,players do not keep the ball on their feet, (after the last update the have 1-2 touches and then pass – before the update they performed first time pass all the time no matter what – on TPlayer & SStar).When they lose, they attack with 1 touch passes all the way scoring with first time shots after 6-7 passes in ML , players cannot even touch the ball just watch cpu play.

Anyway, what I believe is that eventually Konami WILL release a patch that will try to improve these flaws.I do believe that they will.i think that it takes time for them because at the same time they have to address other flaws like trades etc.

PES is bland online though, always has been always will be. Again, what is the point in just playing match after match with nothing to work towards?

I have always been a master league/career mode player. I like starting with a small club and building them into a powerhouse.

It shows that you don’t know about online experiance as well. You can play on devisions not only agains Barca but with many clubs like United,Liverpool, Arsenal, PSG, Chelsea, Inter,Milan,Napoli etc. If you play on friendly lobby you can play very good games with low or medium teams like Celtic,Fenerbache,West Ham, AEK etc. On devision not many people play Barca and Real becasue for win you will have very low ranking and its not possible to go high than 7 league ranking. If you want the best online experiance you have to play in good Pes website with special league with people who play football and low teams. Don’t agree with you about online experiance. Cheers.

We like Pes.Otherwise we wouldn’t discussing this so much.But the game has major flaws.

Anyway, what I believe is that eventually Konami WILL release a patch that will try to improve these flaws.I do believe that they will.i think that it takes time for them because at the same time they have to address other flaws like trades etc.

Yes the patch has been announced....................

PES 20 to be released August 2019!!!

It shows that you don’t know about online experiance as well. You can play on devisions not only agains Barca but with many clubs like United,Liverpool, Arsenal, PSG, Chelsea, Inter,Milan,Napoli etc. If you play on friendly lobby you can play very good games with low or medium teams like Celtic,Fenerbache,West Ham, AEK etc. On devision not many people play Barca and Real becasue for win you will have very low ranking and its not possible to go high than 7 league ranking. If you want the best online experiance you have to play in good Pes website with special league with people who play football and low teams. Don’t agree with you about online experiance. Cheers.
You've got such a condescending tone when you post, there is no need for it. Again, you're stating stuff as if its fact. I am going from MY experiences and MY opinion.

I've played LOTS of PES online over the years and it gets boring quickly. Finding matches takes forever too.

So guys DLC should coming at the end of October

- 2/3 new stadiums
- New faces
- kit fix for russian club
- new boots
- patch gameplay
- New Legends
- fix for brazilian players
- Add New league

Screenshot_20180926_153638_Samsung_Internet.jpg
whata bout transfers? at the minute if live update is off you dont get proper updated squads do you?

Back
Top Bottom