PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

A new Update File (Data Pack 1.03 & Patch 1.01.03) was released on 27/09/2018.
See below for further details.

■Fixes
・myClub: The message shown on myClub login states that GP for Weekly PES League ranking has been rewarded, however the GP balance on screen does not show the updated balance.

・Team Play Lobby: The game crashes when a certain Goal Celebration is performed in Team Play Lobby matches.

・Master League: When starting Master League, some COM teams transfer out many of their players, making the player numbers unnaturally low, or the players are assigned to positions that do not meet their positional compatibility.

・Become a Legend: When a player transfers in Become a Legend from a certain league to another, many players in the league where the player transfers in get transferred out.

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/eu/en/topic/wepes2019_games-3298

Anyone can quickly test simulating matches in Master if the transfer issue with some English clubs has been fixed?

Last edited:
I hope the twitter users will throw it around Konami´s head until the last one is blocked.
Yeah, on point it is indeed. I've twitted it on several occasions. Seems to make little difference. In there fifa 19 review they allude to the broken pes 2019 a.i as well, which I've also twitted.

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/eu/en/topic/wepes2019_games-3298

Anyone can quickly test simulating matches in Master if the transfer issue with some English clubs has been fixed?
I fired up a new ML now to test on PS 4. The first NEW BUG i spotted, however not gamebreaking, just present after the last update. In every transicition screen, when game is interupted where the stupid golden PES logo appears in mid screen ,the lod known black screen i.e when the ball gets out for a throw in or a foul.replay.goal.corner whatever it seems like the camera is blinking or doing some wierd focus and the fieldbecomes empty without any players just the ball for a second. After it blinks again and the players are back in field. It is only for 1-2 seconds. Nothing gamebreaking i repeat just like problem with transition between action-game interuption-action.Not exaclty blinking it is like is moving the camera and it losses its focus form the ball.
How do we report this kind of staff cause i do not have a twitter account?

note: once i finish the stupid ICC ill feedback to you if the transfers are fixed or improved at all

Seems it happened only once, false alarm.

Last edited:
I fired up a new ML now to test on PS 4. The first NEW BUG i spotted, however not gamebreaking, just present after the last update. In every transicition screen, when game is interupted where the stupid golden PES logo appears in mid screen ,the lod known black screen i.e when the ball gets out for a throw in or a foul.replay.goal.corner whatever it seems like the camera is blinking or doing some wierd focus and the field mecomes empty without any players just the ball for a second. After it blinks again and the players are back in field. It is only for 1-2 seconds. Nothing gamebreaking i repeat just like problem with transition between action-game interuption-action.How do we report this kind of staff cause i do not have a twitter account?

First make a video, then i will try to report them on twitter if you don't want to use twitter.

Like i said few days ago, fixing evident bugs like these in Master League is easier, because that's clearly not how the game is intended to work and literally game-breaking.

But about offensive AI, i really have doubts they will fix it quickly or fix it at all. Prepare for an entire year with this issue. Next year it will be fixed but game will have another one. That's the result of tweaks here and there instead of the complete revolution the game AI needs since years now.

intruiged to know how its been fixed. are the transfer level of ai controlled teams still normal, or have they been drastically reduced

It's good enough as it shows the issue you are talking about. Will tweet them this.
Wait i will check second mactch in ML ICC cause in exhibiin it workrd properply. Maybe it was something situtational.

@Ameppe don't report, false alarm it seems ti happened only in the current match, in the next game it works normally. dont know what caused it. I;ll start a new ML after i finish with transfers check to try find the cause.

Last edited:
You've got such a condescending tone when you post, there is no need for it. Again, you're stating stuff as if its fact. I am going from MY experiences and MY opinion.

I've played LOTS of PES online over the years and it gets boring quickly. Finding matches takes forever too.

Ok i understand your experiance with online but I show you my experiance because i play only online since Pes 5. You said not I that online is "bland" on Pes and I showed You different opinion for my experiance for years. If my tone is condescending for you my intetion is not like that.

It's also too easy to sign players, hopefully this has been fixed. In one window I bought Mbappe for £20 million

They don't fixed the price transfer

At least in Premier League the teams keep their players now

I'm testing right now Ml just with the results

I've notice for example that just Vardy joined Juventus in a Leicester team,the whole squad seems like the same of this year at the end of August 2018

Really don't miss PES at the moment, because of FIFA.

But I am curious.. How reliable are they. Are they actually fixing things when they say they are ?

My test in ML.
Milan. Challenge mode:

Prices still seems off. But.. To acquire a top midfielder I should use my whole budget for Kante, and actually couldn't sign him because of salary challenges. Salaries in general is the biggest challenge. Not the fee. There is still a possibility after first negotiations where you can lower the fee. But it is eaiser with interested players than others.

The CPU:
Not more realistic at all.
Rojo moved to Barca.
Savic to Atletico
Draxler to Atletico
De Bruyne to PSG
Manolas to Marseille
Gundogan to Tottenham
Depay to Dortmund
B. Silva - Bayern
Jorginho - NAPOLI! !!
NZonzi - Leverkusen !!
Fernandinho - Chelsea
Marcos Alonso - Napoli.

So for example : Man City's midfield: P. Foden, Danilo, D. Silva.
Fixed?

Didn't have time to test AI

Started an Argentinian League match just to check out their official match ball.
Yep! Seems about right, they use this years Pes ball (Fuerza) and there is no way to change it.

I think i just got Konamied again.

No updated kits I presume?
Still the 2017/18 for a lot of teams
How hard can that be,how long will that take?

For what it's worth I think all the kits for the brazilian League got updated last week, not the squads though...

Ps: you guys HAVE to keep Malmö behind you (and it's not over in the title challenge for you guys just yet I reckon even if it looks that way atm. Heja Blåvitt tonight btw.)

Ok i understand your experiance with online but I show you my experiance because i play only online since Pes 5. You said not I that online is "bland" on Pes and I showed You different opinion for my experiance for years. If my tone is condescending for you my intetion is not like that.
Its cool dude, dont worry :)

For what it's worth I think all the kits for the brazilian League got updated last week, not the squads though...

Ps: you guys HAVE to keep Malmö behind you (and it's not over in the title challenge for you guys just yet I reckon even if it looks that way atm. Heja Blåvitt tonight btw.)
Ha ha we're shit right now,the whole team deserves to be executed.
Glad for you guys,rather see you fighting for it than m**mö.

Haven't checked any other league than Serie A though.
Have you noticed anything with manual passing.
I don't know if it's my TS gone up or what,but it feels less "loose".
Especially on advanced through balls.
Have a look at crossing too.
Could be placebo/TS whatever,but it feels like players reacts faster

Back
Top Bottom