PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

One annoyance that seems to have carried over from 2018 is the DMF marking the opposition CF when the DM's team has the ball. Instead of moving into the oppositions half to support the attack they just hang out at midfield shadowing the forward. I was never able to stop that happening in 2018, was anyone?

I tried to address this by using fluid formation to convert DMF to CMF when out of possession. I think it would worked to an extent, better with Box to Box and Destroyer players and less well with Anchor Man role.

Yeah have to agree with a lot of the guys here about offensive goalkeepers, there not aggressive enough to come off there lines, hopefully a patch can fix this.

So, Colombian Liga aguila was in the game Hakoom (the twitter guy) showed in his version, but not anymore on the leagues list on the official website?
I don't understand how this guy could have a different version... And don't think it was a mod, every fakes leagues was in it.

I have to say I am really enjoying the game so far. Lovely mix of instinct and tactics. Dribbling feels just as good as last year, which is a good thing in my book.

AI seems decent (static keepers excepted) with some variety and flexibility evident. This is based on ten or so Turkish league games.

I have a feeling this is the year I will properly venture online. Not sure how representative the demo was in terms of opposition in the full game, but I had a ball, And my Serie B staple is gone...

Which online mode would best replicate the demo experience? Online Divisions? Friendly lobbies?

Feck.

pes20190qeyu.jpg

giphy.gif

the argentinian commentary is gold. si si si gol si si si gol goool goooooooooooooooool au$84 well spent on the us version

Will get on your nerves in about 10 days.
Rodolfo De Paoli is among the most hated commentators here in Argentina.

So, Colombian Liga aguila was in the game Hakoom (the twitter guy) showed in his version, but not anymore on the leagues list on the official website?
I don't understand how this guy could have a different version... And don't think it was a mod, every fakes leagues was in it.
It never was announced or on the official website.

I've played about 50 matches of the full release and I'm comfortable saying that Konami has forgotten that scoring from headers and long shots are things in football.

They've really improved the sound. I'm using a full 5.2 surround sound system (klipsch reference premier line connected to a yamaha receiver) and you can really hear a lot of stuff. Go into training mode in snowy conditions and crank the volume up. You'll actually hear the wind etc. Neat!

The graphics on the ps4 pro is just amazing. Especially in HDR

Are the option files of better quality in pesuniverse as they are paid for or in pesworld. Normally I purchase from universe.

Thoughts appreciated. Only paid 35 ish for the game so don't object to paying a little something if people agree they're a step up in quality compared to the competition.

PES World's are wayyy better. Better attention to detail as well.

One thing I don’t like so far is when playing a 4-3-3, it’s easy for the winger to run down the flanks without being pressed or tackled, thought it may of been cos playing on professional but I when up to top player and still experiencing the same problem, haven’t dug deep to see if it’s team instructions causing this but this needs to be fixed in a patch

Folks, do we know if we can cover all teams in L size this year (2048x2048)?

Slot for L kits: ~317.
Total unlicensed teams: 99.
Total kits to be exported: 99 x 3 = 297.

Premier League (Count: 18)
EFL Championship (Count: 23)
La Liga (Count: 19)
Serie A (Count: 1)
PAS (Count: 20)
PLA (Count: 18)

Previously I made a video on WE9LE between the worst player(1 rated in every stat) and best player(99 rated in every stat) and this was the outcome:

Today, I have made the same video for PES 2019. The worst player is 40 rated in every stat and best player is 99 rated in every stat. This was the outcome:

I will be doing more test with stat and AI and other experiments especially with Master League.

Folks, do we know if we can cover all teams in L size this year (2048x2048)?

Total unlicensed teams: 99.
Total kits to be exported: 99 x 3 = 297.

PEA?

PEU ...

Total unlicensed teams: 119.
Total kits to be exported: 119 x 3 = 357.

PEU (Count: 20)

Ok .. thanks Maggle .. i think we answered it .. won't still cover whole team in L.
but majority we can still do .. perhaps we can then do 99 in L and 20 in S.

PEU ...

Total unlicensed teams: 119.
Total kits to be exported: 119 x 3 = 357.

Ok .. thanks Maggle .. i think we answered it .. won't still cover whole team in L.
but majority we can still do .. perhaps we can then do 99 in L and 20 in S.
No, PEA, the new fake league.

Previously I made a video on WE9LE between the worst player(1 rated in every stat) and best player(99 rated in every stat) and this was the outcome:

Today, I have made the same video for PES 2019. The worst player is 40 rated in every stat and best player is 99 rated in every stat. This was the outcome:

I will be doing more test with stat and AI and other experiments especially with Master League.

At least it does matter now.. lol

Not bad not bad. I remember the test I did for 2018 or 2017 and stats made no difference.

At least it does matter now.. lol

Yep it does. Every stats have an impact now. I wish the min instead of being 40 was 0. That way, we could have even more variation. Game wise, I am enjoying PES 2019. It's much more better than PES 2018 with things like CPU passing now takes account of stats at times, shooting variation, better varied AI, even more smoother dribbling, fouls and physicality, etc. I think I will play this game much more. It requires more tactical thinking and ensuring a player fits your system and style of play.

Total unlicensed teams: 139.
Total kits to be exported: 139 x 3 = 417.

PEA (Count: 20 ?????)

100 slots short ... LOL .....
Probably wise to do the pink in L.
Then the remainder in S.

Back