PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

Ouch!
My Pes 18 is a digital version,so I didn't gamble on 19,but 19 is better than 18,at least imo.
The biggest issue right now is what league I should play my ML in.
Either way is going to be tons of editing
Or play L1 for the first time,but being a sucker for Serie A we'll see
Nah, for me it’s not ouch. When I read e.g. the statement of P34SEMM, who wants probably rebuy PES if some things are fixed - this was me especially last year. Selling FIFA and PES and rebuying them both. This year I’ve said to me: You’ve got the money for both games, stop thinking too much about them and play the game which you like most at a moment.
P.S.: Chris, please dont ban me of mention FIFA in this thread. Just kidding. :D

Nah, for me it’s not ouch. When I read e.g. the statement of P34SEMM, who wants probably rebuy PES if some things are fixed - this was me especially last year. Selling FIFA and PES and rebuying them both. This year I’ve said to me: You’ve got the money for both games, stop thinking too much about them and play the game which you like most at a moment.
P.S.: Chris, please dont ban me of mention FIFA in this thread. Just kidding. :D
Keeping my game as well.
I'm having a good time with it,much better in my mind Vs 18,so it's a keeper,besides didn't pay to much either so it's a no brainer

And that’s the most healthy way for an old school PES fan. Like I said, having fun playing vs a human (for me it’s online), being sad of the other problems, but it’s fine for me.
Yeah,I'd think a online league with dedicated old school guys,and younger to of course would have been fantastic.
Online is ok if you find manual/PA1 players
I've only encountered PA1-3 tiki taka kids

Yeah,I'd think a online league with dedicated old school guys,and younger to of course would have been fantastic.
Online is ok if you find manual/PA1 players
I've only encountered PA1-3 tiki taka kids
Absolutely. This could replace our friends from ten years ago. :D
I’m finding only fuma players. I takes at different daytimes a while and I’m getting matched sometimes with much better players, but that’s ok. I take it as it is.

Last edited:
Do many of you guys find that playing an offline league season, as opposed to a Master League season, feels completely different and almost unscripted. I'm finding playing a season on League mode incredibly enjoyable and absorbing given the problems with AI et al.
If only the gameplay in this extended to Master League I could at least play a French or English season with some purpose.
It has been always like that..not only PES 2019. League mode playing different and very natural. ML has been always more scripted to me for as long as i remember. With player dev, team chemistry or whatever the elements they factor in ML, it has never felt right to me. Great concept though i wish they can make it more natural

Hey quick question regards the legends on my club. Have they all been released now or are they released throughout the year? I’m sure I saw Adriano is there this year but haven’t seen him yet?

So after swapping English league with Italian league,then moving all PEU league teams to English D2 (4of the crappiset stayed since there's 24 instead of 20 there) I did some heavy Serie B editing.

Finishing off with swapping four Greek teams to PEU from rest of Europe (four fake English the other way) creating a 16 team PEU league with Greek/Norwegian/Austrian teams etc I'm finally ready for ML

So after swapping English league with Italian league,then moving all PEU league teams to English D2 (4of the crappiset stayed since there's 24 instead of 20 there) I did some heavy Serie B editing.

Finishing off with swapping four Greek teams to PEU from rest of Europe (four fake English the other way) creating a 16 team PEU league with Greek/Norwegian/Austrian teams etc I'm finally ready for ML
Fair play to you. I did it in the past and wouldnt play with it again. Too much work. Took me over a week. Unless you just did teams and kits. If you did players as well, than even more respect to ya.

I had same problem as you. Removal of D2's left me stranded with no idea who to play with. Started ML 4 times just to quit after few games. None of the (first) leagues suited me. And im not a big fan of english or french D2. But I made my mind. It will b Bundesliga this year.

So who are you going to play with from Italy?

Fair play to you. I did it in the past and wouldnt play with it again. Too much work. Took me over a week. Unless you just did teams and kits. If you did players as well, than even more respect to ya.

I had same problem as you. Removal of D2's left me stranded with no idea who to play with. Started ML 4 times just to quit after few games. None of the (first) leagues suited me. And im not a big fan of english or french D2. But I made my mind. It will b Bundesliga this year.

So who are you going to play with from Italy?
Ive done this since God knows when mate.
Just did team names and trying to find the right league structure for PEU league,it's a mix of real Greek teams and other fake ones.
I read that PEU league has 2 CL spots and 4 EL spots,so I'm gambling that the right teams go through each year.

I usually do a quick edit of team names,and set fluid formations for Serie A/B
I edit Serie B more carefully as I go along,the teams I don't play,I don't care to edit them,just the cup ties and promoted teams each year.
Usually set the correct names for the top 8 teams in PL and La Liga as I go along to.

Man good question...
I've played as Milan on Pes 15/16/17/18 and Torino as well.
But Roma or Lazio this time I think.
To bad Roma's kits looks shit this year.

So Bundesliga 1&2 for you then.
Are they instead of PL& championship?
I'd love to do a French ML,if they had any stadiums for it

Just did team names and trying to find the right league structure for PEU league,it's a mix of real Greek teams and other fake ones.
I read that PEU league has 2 CL spots and 4 EL spots,so I'm gambling that the right teams go through each year.

I edit Serie B more carefully as I go along,the teams I don't play,I don't care to edit them,just the cup ties and promoted teams each year.
Usually set the correct names for the top 8 teams in PL and La Liga as I go along to.

Man good question...

Yeah you're right about Roma kits. They are crap this year. Same with Fiorentina.
Lazio has beautiful ones tho. It was one of the teams i started with. And it played well. The reason i quit this one was that last year i played in Italy (parma) and wanted different league this time.
(Parma has cool kits)

I dont think I will bother with Bundesliga 2. Just waiting for pesuniverse to release V2 with full bundesliga hoping they will have teams playing in various and interesting ways, since they creating that league from scratch. It will b different. Altho no promotions/relegations is a pain in the hole...

Struggling for an ML team too. Been trying out. Usually no hesitation choosing Serie A/B; last year was Sampdoria. Toyed with Parma (love the kits) but couldn’t start in top division - just wouldn’t feel right.

Always find English leagues unsatisfying: to me, PES plays more mainland Europe.

So Ligue B it is. Tried Red Star, who I’ve liked on the past, but think I may be looking to take Lens back to Ligue 1 - and beyond. But not yet.

After playing a hugely enjoyable Turkish league seasons n with Tranbzonspor, I think I may just spend a season at PSV before the main event that is ML.

Or whatever is left of it, anyway. Hell, I haved loved ML. Stripped as it is, I can’t ween myself off it.

Yeah you're right about Roma kits. They are crap this year. Same with Fiorentina.
Lazio has beautiful ones tho. It was one of the teams i started with. And it played well. The reason i quit this one was that last year i played in Italy (parma) and wanted different league this time.
(Parma has cool kits)

I dont think I will bother with Bundesliga 2. Just waiting for pesuniverse to release V2 with full bundesliga hoping they will have teams playing in various and interesting ways, since they creating that league from scratch. It will b different. Altho no promotions/relegations is a pain in the hole...
Yeah I gave up on two "test ML" because of it,so boring without a D2.
The worst is that they'll probably update Lazio's kits.
Stunning without chest markings,with that Marathon Bet on it,dreadful...
Hope you find a good league,like I said a few french stadiums,and I'd chose that.
Picked Roma in the end.
A solid 94-96 team spirit from the get go...thank you!

Struggling for an ML team too. Been trying out. Usually no hesitation choosing Serie A/B; last year was Sampdoria. Toyed with Parma (love the kits) but couldn’t start in top division - just wouldn’t feel right.

Always find English leagues unsatisfying: to me, PES plays more mainland Europe.

So Ligue B it is. Tried Red Star, who I’ve liked on the past, but think I may be looking to take Lens back to Ligue 1 - and beyond. But not yet.

After playing a hugely enjoyable Turkish league seasons n with Tranbzonspor, I think I may just spend a season at PSV before the main event that is ML.

Or whatever is left of it, anyway. Hell, I haved loved ML. Stripped as it is, I can’t ween myself off it.
L1 and L2 are great choices
If Olympique Marseille had the velodrome in the game I'd play it in a heartbeat mate.
League mode is what I played the most on Pes 18.
Great mode
I'm going with Roma this season,first time,even though I support them,strange huh?

Man good question...

The PeU and and generally every leagues spots for CL and EL are standard from the beginning of the ML since league ranking is removed from game this year?

The PeU and and generally every leagues spots for CL and EL are standard from the beginning of the ML since league ranking is removed from game this year?
Haven't checked yet,but it sounds very much so.
Also no markings in the table which teams are in Europa spots either,before we had 1-4 CL 5-7 EL.

(Parma has cool kits)

These were the best roma kits to me, whenever they used kappa, the designers at nike need to be hit on their head with sledgehammer, those idiots man...wtf is that roma kit of 18/19??

I think there was a more genuine review under the same website written by someone else recently.

the news doesn't know what side it falls on so probably gives both versions to appease its readers....or konami got wind of the review and sweetened things up.
more genuine, ??? he didn t even come accross any of the bad AI implementations with the gameplay..

These were the best roma kits to me, whenever they used kappa, the designers at nike need to be hit on their head with sledgehammer, those idiots man...wtf is that roma kit of 18/19??
2002/2003 kits :WORSHIP:
2002-03-as-roma-champions-league-home.jpg

165500492.jpg

Its the case with good few teams. I dont get why some of them have to change design so often. (Well, new season sales i suppose) But then, they are running out of ideas and have to come up with something. And we are ending up with some crap designs.
Same way, this year i dont like Atletico, Bayern, Barcelona or Borussia..
Man Utd, Feyenord, Lazio or Valencia (away) have cool ones.
Its crazy how nice kits are a must for some people when choosing team to play... im the same :LOL:

guys is the game worth getting to play myclub?
i m only interested in online as online i don t have to worry about AI issues, i saw vid of someone playing as independiente medellin and have a stadium somewhere from south america, it felt really good to play on a rainy day, i ll post the vid, made me wanna get this game just for myclub

I don’t like them old Roma kits, they’re ugly and loud in my opinion.

This is the best Roma kit of all time I think:

4e4c8-asroma14-15homekit1.jpg

I do like in PES 2019 how player models and kits look.

Back
Top Bottom