PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

quick question for you modders or others who have insight to the game.

Stadium announcers,are those locked in to a language because of the stadiums/leagues or the language you chose to have your commentaries on?

Example
I've played some Italian league ML,but are now considering swapping Italian league with English and edit 2nd English league in to Serie B.
Will all stadium announcmemt be in English?
Even at Italian stadiums?

test it i guess before you do all the editing work

put a team in an italian stadium load up a ML play a home game in the eng 2nd div make subs ect see what happens

For the last time guys.

THIS IS NOT THE FIFA THREAD.

The next mention of it in here gets a ban. Sick of the constant comparisons. There is a FIFA forum for a reason. Nobody wants to read about it in here.

Does anybody check this in Master League

So if i understand in ML to get the player you're paying for his "release clause" and not the value market

I put an example here below

If you go in ML to Aubameyang you can see the his market value is 40M €...his clause is 82 M €

So to get done the transfer the only thing that you could do is pay the "release clause"

I don't know if you guys understand me

So basically you can't get(i think) any player without to pay the exact amount of the clause

So doesn't matter if his value is 40 you can get him just to pay the entire amount of clause otherwise to add one of your player

So you can't get the player as in real life...

Example

Chelsea ask 200 for Hazard

Rayo offer 150

Chelsea could be go down till 175

Rayo think that the price is ok

So the two club have finally a deal

For the last time guys.

THIS IS NOT THE FIFA THREAD.

The next mention of it in here gets a ban. Sick of the constant comparisons. There is a FIFA forum for a reason. Nobody wants to read about it in here.

So sorry mate :)

Last edited:
Hey guys we're still looking for full manual PS4 players to play in the full manual league.if anyone is interested or they know some manual players can you point them to here.we would really appreciate it.is there no regulars on here that's willing to give it try.you wouldn't be disappointed I promise

I still didnt buy the game tbh. I am waiting for a patch or a miracle perhaps. Anyway, games became very expensive here in Brazil so I dont now if I buy PES, F1 or wait for Red Dead Redemption 2.

I still didnt buy the game tbh. I am waiting for a patch or a miracle perhaps. Anyway, games became very expensive here in Brazil so I dont now if I buy PES, F1 or wait for Red Dead Redemption 2.
How much does games in Brasil cost?
I think Pes 19 costs around €50-55 in Sweden and most of EU.
I wasn't gonna buy this either,but they had a super offer for it so.
F1 is a good choice

How much does games in Brasil cost?
I think Pes 19 costs around €50-55 in Sweden and most of EU.
I wasn't gonna buy this either,but they had a super offer for it so.
F1 is a good choice

PES is costing 40 euros here. But, we have to take into account that the average salary here is about 300 euros. A PS4 Pro cost almost a twice an average worker earns in two months. Unbeliveble isnt it?

Please support Us .If Do not push the Developer PES team. They do nothing for us. Especially if it is related to the offline Modes and artificial intelligence sections.

PES is costing 40 euros here. But, we have to take into account that the average salary here is about 300 euros. A PS4 Pro cost almost a twice an average worker earns in two months. Unbeliveble isnt it?
I get it man,still think €50-55 is way to much.
Did some math,if I buy 8-10 new games a year,which I do (mainly indie or gold games on Xbox store for €10-20 each) but if I'd bought FIFA/Pes/2k/F1/NHL/NBA live/Red dead redemption,that's pretty much the cost of a brand new Xbox X (pretty close though)
I hope you find a used copy,it's a fun game,but the AI isnt,hope they fix that.
Games are way to expensive,at least AAA games,that's why I mainly play other games,or buy them 4-5 months after release
Hope you find some decent priced ones

I just don't get this.
Please support Us .If Do not push the Developer PES team. They do nothing for us. Especially if it is related to the offline Modes and artificial intelligence sections.

I play 15 minutes matches...... God no.... 29 fouls make them last 2 hours

Did they really fix AI low cross and AI hesitation in shooting (1 on 1 situation) from the last patch?

Last I heard the patch didn't do anything to fix this but few sources telling me that they're now fixed.

Did they really fix AI low cross and AI hesitation in shooting (1 on 1 situation) from the last patch?

Last I heard the patch didn't do anything to fix this but few sources telling me that they're now fixed.

It hasn't been touched, the gameplay is exactly the same as before. All it's done is correct a few minor myclub issues and sort out some kits. Have they said which kits were fixed anywhere?

More fouls? Oh lord no. Drives me nuts that Konami actually thought it a good idea to show replays of each and every foul and my thumb literally hurts from pushing the little damn start button on the PS4 controller!

Dear friends . Pay attention well. I do not mean that only CPU 22 Fouls . I'm talking about a variety of Fouls . Make this game more beautiful.

The total number of Fouls in the two teams in the game is 22. That is, each team has an average of 10 Fouls ( Now a little up or down ) in play. I mean the number of Fouls in the whole game. Both the user and the CPU.

CPU makes so much pass And Just pass . Fast passes. Cpu players do not have the ball. You can not Fouls on Cpu players. .Cpu Do not dribble And so it's not possible to make a Fouls on the CPU.

In The Game Fouls in the air are Very low. Fouls on Goalkeeper is not . Drag the player's shirt is not . Cpu Penalties is not

Please watch this video.​

And One example Foul in the air

One of my issue with fouls is this.
Even if the defenders initiated the contact, the "foul call" will be in favor of him as long as he's first to touch the ball.
They need to fix the foul detection system.

The PSG players are called for fouls here.
Leg clothesline!
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Flying knee!
ezgif.com-optimize_3.gif

Foul called on Asensio!
ezgif.com-optimize_4.gif

Last edited:
What the hell has this patch done to the game? its ruined it for me. I'm baffled. Regular and Professional both play the same!

I really dont understand but Master League is terrible now. I was playing on Professional through a ML and ever since the patch I've been getting terrible results, so I dropped it down to Regular as a test, and it plays the exact same, I lost 3-2, I *NEVER* lose on fucking Regular, seriously, the CPU were running rings around me and this was on Regular, what the hell have they done?!

Sorry, but this patch has definitely done something to the gameplay, pre-patch this game was so much fun to play, now it isnt....

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has noticed that Professional has gotten harder post-patch and Regular is also bullshit, so many flukey CPU goals

Had a few games of online co op tonight and playing with randoms is getting worse every time I play. If they are not ball greedy, they keep giving you the ball in stupid areas so you get the negative rating and the last three games players are scoring own goals to get the match abandoned.

I’m no great PES player by any means but it’s taking the mick how crappy the online side of things have been from personal experience.

The poor state of the AI forced me to play online. I'm done with this game lol. This game rewards those that play bullshit tactics online (scripting is the icing on the cake) Dickheads playing 4-5 up front etc doing whatever it takes to win. I can't enjoy this shit.

On top of that, slow reactions leading to cheap ass goals, your teammates not making runs when attacking. This is not the pro evo I grew up with, what the fuck is this? Can someone explain it to me? They should shut down the whole thing. I defended these guys for years hoping they can get it right like they did on the PS2 but enough is enough.

Sorry for the rant, I'm out.

Dear friends . Pay attention well. I do not mean that only CPU 22 Fouls . I'm talking about a variety of Fouls . Make this game more beautiful.

The total number of Fouls in the two teams in the game is 22. That is, each team has an average of 10 Fouls ( Now a little up or down ) in play. I mean the number of Fouls in the whole game. Both the user and the CPU.

CPU makes so much pass And Just pass . Fast passes. Cpu players do not have the ball. You can not Fouls on Cpu players. .Cpu Do not dribble And so it's not possible to make a Fouls on the CPU.

In The Game Fouls in the air are Very low. Fouls on Goalkeeper is not . Drag the player's shirt is not . Cpu Penalties is not

Please watch this video.​

And One example Foul in the air

Don't forget about relativity. Using you real- life stats and applying to a 10 minute PES game, you should expect in the region of 2/3 fouls per game. In derby games there should be a higher volume, let's say 5/6.

In previous games there were 2/3 fouls per season. I'd say it's about right.

Back
Top Bottom