PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

But it's not Bhatti and Tanvir that make mistakes, they are there just to take criticism, abuse, etc. You should contact dev team itself if you really wanted to give the guilt to someone or much more simple, don't buy it.

Stop impulse buying Pes, please.

They are entirely accountable. Was it the PES development team that reassured fans that the master league was great on and off the pitch this year and that the screenshot was misleading? As long as they are toeing the party line then they deserve to be targeted. They are essentially mis-selling the game.

Naivety is excusable. But some of you guys posting here claim to be longtime players yet sound like you didn't see this coming.

Bhatti pulled off lies back in 2016 with the Anniversary Edition contracts - I preordered PES 2016 Anniversary Edition and after that i LEARNT NEVER to preorder PES again ... and I never did.

Konami pulled it off again in 2018 with a demo gameplay that changed in the full version

This forum seems to be full of sensible folks. Yet, if these sensible folks aren't going to be sensible enough not to preorder based on hype and false demos, THEN PES gaming is going in the wrong direction for sure.

And all you guys shouting - I'm going to Fifa - you are cheating yourself again with false hope.

You wait until the product drops; you wait for reviews; then you buy - its what we used to do in the old days.

wake up.

Its not your place to tell people what to buy or what to believe.
PES fans will always gravitate to PES, the playtest days and videos and reviews coming from E3/Gamescom etc were all based on human vs human play, which is superb. Great fun.
No one EVER had chance to sit down and test offline AI and feed back, until the demo, which was way too short to make any educated or intelligent assumptions about.

We had tweets from Adam, Asim, official PES all saying ML had improvements, transfers were fixed, more realistic, and that game play was superb and a breath of fresh air, if you are a die hard PES fan, that has seen a new PES game on show with people saying how great it looks and how much fun it is, and you have official Konami figures telling you that features are fixed and improvements have been made, then of course you will pre-order, or buy on day one, as a PES fan.

Its not until a few weeks later than you realise you was blatantly lied to several times over, and that the game offline is largely unfinished or barely fit for purpose.
If Konami had playtest days months before release specifically to hammer the AI, feedback, then refine then they could have made these changes well in time for release and 90% of us would have been happy.
We'd have only had to put up with the imbecilic, piss poor commentary and the blank grey menus, instead of all the other crap.

But they didn't, they lied to us, and here we are.

But it's not Bhatti and Tanvir that make mistakes, they are there just to take criticism, abuse, etc. You should contact dev team itself if you really wanted to give the guilt to someone or much more simple, don't buy it.

Absolutely! I don´t know why this is so hard for some people to understand. They can´t criticise the game.
They have to promote it, that´s their job.

However, they should show more attention to the long time fans...that´s where I agree.

They are entirely accountable. Was it the PES development team that reassured fans that the master league was great on and off the pitch this year and that the screenshot was misleading? As long as they are toeing the party line then they deserve to be targeted. They are essentially mis-selling the game.

Do you believe that removing Bhatti and Tanvir Pes will be fixed? Maybe you won't have people deceiving you (but to deceive you is their job, so other guys will take their place), but the game will still be developed the same way it is now and in the end you will still end up disappointed even without them making promises.

Actually you are wrong. They were meant to be the conduit between community and Konami and failed miserably because in the main they don't have the professional skills to do a job. They were just guys who ran a fan website and got lucky. In any other business they would be released the way they treat their customers.

Loving it, it's amazing. Solely playing local multiplayer vs a buddy of mine so far @fuma, so I can't join you guys on your daily tantrums because I'll probably never experience the singleplayer AI mess :D
I care not for AI. i find one player football games boring as i get older

I only play local multiplayer and online multiplayer.

Maybe if this game is at least fair human vs human might still pick it up

Oh wow, todays update..

・Fixed an issue where Featured Players were depicted wearing the wrong boots during the animation that plays after signing a new player in myClub

Now that is a gamechanger!! I know I was miffed about the lower leagues disappearing quietly... and the poorly put together ML and BAL modes... and the stagnant editing, and the dreadful broken ai… and the general behaviour of Konami's social media team.. but this makes it all worthwhile!! Those wrong boots were clearly the biggest issue, I apologise to Konami, I am a cry baby, the King is back, the Pitch is theirs. Boom! Best game ever dot com!

Anyway... I need to find a dustpan and brush, I've dropped salt everywhere

I care not for AI. i find one player football games boring as i get older

I only play local multiplayer and online multiplayer.

Maybe if this game is at least fair human vs human might still pick it up

No weirdness/scripting going on I would have witnessed over the course of ~30+ looong games. Headers @fuma are a bitch and need to be fixed, other than that we're pretty happy with it. Should be a treat for everyone who's only interested in the local multiplayer part. Haven't checked out online multiplayer yet.

Actually you are wrong. They were meant to be the conduit between community and Konami and failed miserably because in the main they don't have the professional skills to do a job. They were just guys who ran a fan website and got lucky. In any other business they would be released the way they treat their customers.

Tanvir is managing the officialpes account, but he can't answer everyone complaining about the game, Bhatti is no more a community guy, but it's now part of the dev team. If you really want to blame someone blame Konami that is so behind in marketing and communication strategy they think a couple of guys can manage communication with the entire fanbase.

See what i am talking about? Bhatti and Tanvir make what they can with the means Konami gives them. If Konami is so closed and leaves them mostly in the dark of what is happening within the dev team they can only repeat the same excuses over and over again.

Do you believe that removing Bhatti and Tanvir Pes will be fixed? Maybe you won't have people deceiving you (but to deceive you is their job, so other guys will take their place), but the game will still be developed the same way it is now and in the end you will still end up disappointed even without them making promises.

Their role within Konami is redundant as they completely ignore complaints and pretend everything is fine. A proper functioning customer relations team would acknowledge the issues in an official address and manage the customers expectations. Ultimately Adam is a proven liar and therefore worthless in customer relations.

I've given up. Ive sent my final message to Officialpes, told them to get rid of that useless pair, Bhatti and Asim and I've blocked them. Wont be purchasing from them again. Their blatant ignorance and constant tweets over MyClub have sent me over the edge. Enough is enough.

This guy gets it.

Stop tweeting. Stop playing. Stop being on their radar.

You think daniel still doesn't check this forum - i bet he does and he's loving that despite a broken game the 2019 forum is still active.

My torrent of my posts is basically verging on an "au revoir".

And sorry if you feel if you think I'm telling you to do something you don't want to. Lets just say I was in a state f high addiction; I (kinda) broke loose and now I'm giving you my thoughts.

I think its important for some of you to know that someone is thinking like this. Because, in all honesty, if I was a lurker and I'd have read my own posts being typed by someone else I would have been 3 years better off with my time and a bit richer too.

PS Daniel - liars never prosper

If you want you can still ask Bhatti and Tanvir to be fired but i don't think you will obtain anything, seems like Konami is quite happy with them.

Poor guy, had to use his toaster to make that pic. No wonder people had to gift him the game and some clothes.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Tom
If you want you can still ask Bhatti and Tanvir to be fired but i don't think you will obtain anything, seems like Konami is quite happy with them.

Of course they are happy with them. They peddle lies and lure people in. Out of principle they shouldn't be employed by any company in that role.

Have you noticed that this year in ps4 they are messing a lot with DAtapack without dlc.Now we are in DAtapack 1.02. Last year it happened only in the last DAtapack 4.0 where after a dlc Fix release it was DAtapack 4.01.It was the first time they do staff like this,I wonder what’s the reason?
Usually it was do 1.0 and after the first dlc it was going to 2.0 ,3.0 etc.
It's because the game was released way earlier, so they weren't able to get all kits done for the usual Day 1 data pack.

Thats the thing. We buy, we pay, we demand quality. If quality is not good enough - we have every right to give out and demand fixes. Its like buying new car or anything else. If its not good enough and require fixes - we go back to the garage and demand it.

Difference is - back in the day we could just scream to the mirror. Nowadays we can make enough noise on social media to actually hurt them on next year sales.

Yes, I was naive. Yes, they fooled me. 5mins demo was a great cover up. Bugs were not that obvious. Besides, after 2/3 games i just spent the rest of the time online as I couldnt stand 5mins offline.

That doesnt change anything. If I go for a short test drive on a new car and buy it, just to notice some problems further on - that still means they will have to fix the damn thing.
And it doesnt matter if I bought Ford before and it was crap. New Ford still has obligation to deliver.
couldnt have put it better myself!

Well, its been two weeks and they've not even mentioned the master league or A.I issues so its safe to say, its never going to be fixed.

Also, as for people going on about the FIFA demo, if you all expect that to be perfect, you are in for a surprise. The BETA got hammered and branded the worst FIFA ever. But, most people who play FIFA don't give a shit about the gameplay and only care about real names so why would they bother??
Its going to be FIFA 18. 2.0 :)

Well.. It's hard to believe if they arent fixing the AI issues. EVERY post on their Twitter is getting spammed (so there is some offline players left huh?).

And everytime that post is getting the most ''likes''. I assume it's pretty obvious that the future don't include offline gaming for Konami - But.. I guess they have to react on this?

I just believe if they had any intent of fixing the issues, they would just send out ONE tweet saying they are looking into the issues for a future patch. That would stop people banging on about it every post.

I just believe if they had any intent of fixing the issues, they would just send out ONE tweet saying they are looking into the issues for a future patch. That would stop people banging on about it every post.

You're right. If they were at least a bit smart they would do that.

But why wouldn't they fix it? Is the core programming so bad that they can't just fix such things? That is my feeling these days.

has anyone tried the work around in ML that I used in 2018 to lessen first season moves? in 2018 I would fill all the squads up with the free agents players under 60 that way the AI would not make as many transfers in the first window I would only see maybe 2 big transfers instead of the usual 6 or 7 by liverpool and arsenal

the AI don't use the low rated players in matches and make them priority to transfers first maybe help on 2019

Well.. It's hard to believe if they arent fixing the AI issues. EVERY post on their Twitter is getting spammed (so there is some offline players left huh?).

And everytime that post is getting the most ''likes''. I assume it's pretty obvious that the future don't include offline gaming for Konami - But.. I guess they have to react on this?
They will fix it but will not say anything about it, and it's been like that for years!
I remember one or two PESs ago the referee was never giving free kicks and it got fixed in 3-4 weeks after launch, but they didn't say anything about it, because they wouldn't admit to get these kind of big and important things wrong. They would fix it quietly in time and then pretend nothing was wrong from the start.

You killed the whole 'x is fixed, y is improved' placebo nonsense before it even had a chance to get going this time! Shame on you, it's a PES tradition. :LOL:

Ah, I saw that Robbye was noting an update, and I was still awake, so yeah. Was hoping maybe I was wrong and that hours later the "true" gameplay update took place. Until I saw the changelog...sigh, wishful thinking.

They will fix it but will not say anything about it, and it's been like that for years!
I remember one or two PESs ago the referee was never giving free kicks and it got fixed in 3-4 weeks after launch, but they didn't say anything about it, because they wouldn't admit to get these kind of big and important things wrong. They would fix it quietly in time and then pretend nothing was wrong from the start.

That was last year in PES 18, it was November before they released a patch that stated that free kicks/fouls had been tweaked, I was one of the ones who championed this on Twitter, over and over with Adam until he finally listened, buyt then the patch did.................... NOTHING.
Fouls were still non existent, no injuries, they did nothing but thought if they said they had, people would believe it, like with the photoshopped screens, they try to pull the wool over our eyes and lie, and think we are dumb enough to fall for it.

Very good question on Adams role day to day, he moved to Japan to be closer to, and work with the dev team, he's a massive ML fan, so why has he not given any input about it to the devs to tell them whats wrong?
If he has then he purely hasn't been listened to, in which case, whats the point of his role?

has anyone tried the work around in ML that I used in 2018 to lessen first season moves? in 2018 I would fill all the squads up with the free agents players under 60 that way the AI would not make as many transfers in the first window I would only see maybe 2 big transfers instead of the usual 6 or 7 by liverpool and arsenal

the AI don't use the low rated players in matches and make them priority to transfers first maybe help on 2019

Or the lazy developers at Konami could research the clubs youth teams and make a proper job of it. Yet again the customer is left to fix their shortcomings.

Back
Top Bottom