Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

I think Benetiz should consider convincing John Barnes and Ian Rush to come out retirement and link up alongside Macherano and Torres, it would be the perfect blend of youth, skill and experience.

And don't forget age ..

Torres: John!! Pass the ball here (point finger) !!
John: You ain't Rushie so I aint gonna pass to you! RUSHIE WHERE THE H*LL ARE YOU???
Rush: RIGHT HERE HON!! Pass it to m .. *THUMP*

John: Rushie, are you alright?
Rush: That bald bloke tackled me so hard!!! (Points to Rio)
Ferdinand: *I'll take old Rushie over Torres anytime* *grin*

You don't get it do you? Consisdering my prediction record, I am actually helping Liverpool by saying that! :LOL:

thinking of having a bet on the game to try and jinx united, built a float up of around £140 by november but haven't won a penny since and my stash has dissapeared, my mortgage payment is due on the 28th so might clear my bank account and lump half on united & the other half on the draw

be worth missing this months payment if it helps us win :redscarf:

Keep up the good work guys...........

WH nearly won it at the end, noble had a shot go just over and then the young lad managed to get the ball past howard in a 1-on-1 but it hit the post! Makes a draw tommorow a good result :D

Which is great as it means we can be more cautious and try to get something on the break.

Good luck tomorrow guys, hope it's a good game. May the best team win!

:)

I am not expecting us to score. We haven't even scored one goal against United under Rafa :(

Yeah, just watched highlights of november or whenever we went to anfield, almost as jammy as the O'Shea winner last year! For some reason we didn't show up that day, just hope we find some form and give you guys a run out. I wouldn't be surprised with a pool win at all today, but would settle for a draw to be honest...if we draw this one, win against chavs and l'arse (not easy either, but at present) league is still ours :)

A draw suits both teams atm. Neither loses anything with their rivals. Especially with both Arse and Chelsea playing each other and Everton drawing yesterday.

Yeah, just watched highlights of november or whenever we went to anfield, almost as jammy as the O'Shea winner last year! For some reason we didn't show up that day, just hope we find some form and give you guys a run out. I wouldn't be surprised with a pool win at all today, but would settle for a draw to be honest...if we draw this one, win against chavs and l'arse (not easy either, but at present) league is still ours :)

Well, that's how United-Liverpool games are! Always! :LOL:

You sure you want a draw? If Arsenal win, they move one point from the lead, and if Chelsea, they move 3 points. I have had a look at United's run in, and it is tough. You have to go to Boro and Blackburn, where you haven't really done well in the past few years, then Chelsea, where no one wins, then have to face Arsenal, West Ham (only team to beat you at Toilet) and Aston Villa (who've drawn with the other big 3). That's very tough IMO!

I do think you lot will go for the win, which suits our counter attacking play fine.

Such a brilliant player Mascherano is, he was blocking all the danger in the first half, and then he goes and lets his whole team down.

Sorry, you can say whatever you like, but he's let everyone down just because he likes flapping his lip. Well done, game over, happy now?

I don't understand it, if a ref makes a decision you can't change his mind can you? Just keep your fucking gob shut. That's ruined what was going to be a great game. IDIOT.

Back
Top Bottom