Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Still think that's the reason PLF don't come here often anymore....he compared him to Darren Bent:w00t::LOL:

Yeh, I can't wait to hear his thoughts on Torres now. He said Torres would get you 13-15 goals, while he has doubled that already. And he was also expecting Kuyt to be our 20-goal striker :((

Wrong on both accounts! Not the football expert we thought :LOL:

Nando is indeed a complete striker. Now to find Mash's celebration for my avatar...

c,mon mate he copied the celebration of the reading player, worst celebration ever these thumb sucking idiots, remember garcia? :LOL:
congrats on your recent run, its gonna be a cracking run-in...

Last edited:

what you may or may not know about Martin Skrtel:

•Fool me once, shame on you. Fool Martin Skrtel once and he will punch you in the face.
•The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Martin Skrtel played in year 2.
•Martin Skrtel once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"
•Martin Skrtel once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Martin Skrtel re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 4 different countries and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.
•If you spell Martin Skrtel in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
•Martin Skrtel doesn't churn butter. He kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.
•Martin Skrtel doesn’t wash his clothes, he disembowels them.
•A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Martin Skrtel and that you will be handicapped if you park there.
•Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Martin Skrtel once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he pooped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.
•Martin Skrtel is not hung like a horse… horses are hung like Martin Skrtel.
•Faster than a speeding bullet … more powerful than a locomotive … able to leap tall buildings in a single bound… yes, these are some of Martin Skrtel's warm-up exercises.
•When Martin Skrtel goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.
•Martin Skrtel once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Martin Skrtel won by 5.
•Martin Skrtel invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear
•Martin Skrtel can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.
•There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Martin Skrtel allows to live.
•Martin Skrtel once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.
•Martin Skrtel is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
•Martin Skrtel has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.
•Archeologists unearthed an old english dictionary dating back to the year 1236. It defined "victim" as "one who has encountered Martin Skrtel"
•Martin Skrtel ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.
•Martin Skrtel, Martin Skrtel and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.
•Martin Skrtel once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.
•James Cameron wanted Martin Skrtel to play the Terminator. However, upon reflection, he realized that would have turned his movie into a documentary, so he went with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
•Martin Skrtel can touch MC Hammer.
•Martin Skrtel played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Agger to miss rest of Reds season

Daniel Agger

Daniel Agger has been sidelined since September

Liverpool central defender Daniel Agger has been ruled out for the rest of the season with a metatarsal injury.

The Denmark international, 23, will undergo surgery on his troublesome foot injury early next week after being sidelined since September.

"It's a blow for Daniel but we want to get his problem sorted," Rafa Benitez told the club's official website.

"We have defensive cover and Martin Skrtel is playing very well, Daniel will be back for next season."

Agger has only played six games for Liverpool this season and his absence is a blow for the club who have key games coming up in both the Premier League and, most notably, the Champions League.

Yeah heard the news last week kev.

This is what Rafa said the other day ..
We have also Kuyt, Crouch and Voronin, three strikers who can score goals.

He MUST have been drinking just before the interview, what else can explain it? :DOH:

Happy b'day Nando!

nandopartyhl5.png

Cause he's shit. (No Kuyt either by the looks of things - they didn't invite the crap players! :lol:)

United will win. United have always beaten us under Rafa, and I see the same happening. Though, this time, we are playing with a completely different system, and playing like a team.

United will win. United have always beaten us under Rafa, and I see the same happening. Though, this time, we are playing with a completely different system, and playing like a team.

abhishek!!! Not like you too be negative about your team...:LOL:

I actually think it will be very tight as always but dare i say it, liverpool to nick it! plan m dont hate me! its a gut feelin ....dig?:-!

Haha I'm not too confident about the game myself mate. I can't remember the last time L'pool beat us, it's been so fucking long (was it the FA Cup win at Anfield when Crouchy scored and Smith broke his leg?).

L'pool are due a win and with Torres on fire, Masch holding the midfield, Gerrard roaming and Reina in good form it could go their way. :(

abhishek!!! Not like you too be negative about your team...:LOL:

I actually think it will be very tight as always but dare i say it, liverpool to nick it! plan m dont hate me! its a gut feelin ....dig?:-!

You don't get it do you? Consisdering my prediction record, I am actually helping Liverpool by saying that! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom