Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Sorry, but you send a player off for talking to the ref? Chelsea do it EVERY TIME. Mash deserved the first yellow, but sending a player off for talking. Bullshit!

Anyways, we have been crap.

Bennet you fucking shitbag.

Typical biased bastard ref. torres booked for moaning about getting clattered, mascherano booked for a late tackle and moaning and what of United? Anderson late tackle? ticking off. Vidic elbow? ticking off? Scholes late tackle first minute? ticking off.

Fucking pathetic cheating fucking league.

Torres was getting smashed, and he got a yellow? BS, fucking ruined the game.

Looking forward to a rout.

I'm Mascherano's biggest fan, he was Liverpool's best player today (and in most matches recently), but I don't see how you can defend what happened there.

You've got a yellow. You know the referee's a tit. You know he's waiting to get the yellow out again. So keep whatever you've got to say to yourself, get on with the game, and hit the bastards where it hurts by scoring a goal against them. That's all that fucking matters.

It's not hard to keep your mouth shut for 45 minutes. If you can't do that then it's entirely your fault and you deserve whatever's coming to you. You know you're letting your team down if you get sent off. So shut the fuck up. Stay away from the referee, there's nothing in the rules saying you have to approach him every time you disagree with him. Concentrate on what matters.

Wasn't he supposed to ask why the fucking hell Torres got booked? What did Torres do?

No, Torres isn't going to cry in the corner if you don't is he? I bet you won't see Torres saying anything to the referee in the second half, he'll keep his distance. Because he doesn't want to get sent off, he wants to put the ball in the back of the net without risking anything.

He isn't going to, because he's getting kicked around.

Anyways, apart from that, we've been fucking awful. Not turned up.

You can tell me it was a bad decision by the referee, it might have been, I won't argue with that. But the fact that he's walked up to him and said anything, A) knowing that he's on a yellow and B) knowing that the referee is a tit, is stupid behaviour and shows his temper is greater than his respect for his teammates IMO. It's so easy to keep your mouth shut. It achieves nothing to say anything to the referee. So disappointing.

The "smile" he did at the referee before getting sent off doesn't hide anything either, it's more "I dare you to send me off" than "I'm just joking with you", come on. That would wind me up if I was a referee. I didn't exactly see his teammates rallying around him either, I saw some pissed-off players and a pissed-off manager. I wouldn't be happy playing in one of the most important matches of the season with ten men - which could have been avoided IF HE HAD JUST KEPT QUIET. You can say "that's not the point" but sorry, it is. If he hadn't have said anything, the game would still be on, instead of Liverpool having to do damage-limitation for 45 minutes.

I was just going to say, does Reina ever stay on his line? Why the hell is he coming out so much? Does he not trust the defence at all?

EDIT: Fucking hell, a third's gone in, perhaps he's right not to :mryellow:

Well it all fell apart for you didn't it.

Torres is sulking like a baby. He's been hard done to admittedly, but he's done feck all otherwise, team performance has been awful from you lot unfortunately.

God, this is embarrassing! What the heck are we doing?

Expect the season to just fall over now

Awful awful awful.

The result speaks for itself. The performance was embarrasing. Yes the referee ruined the game, but that doesnt take away the abysmal performance.

Thanks Pepe, some amazing saves, it could have been 7-0. However had you not been a dunce and flapped at the crosses, it could have been 0-0.

I still think we will take 4th.

I feel sick. You're right, could have been much worse, if Pepe had not made some great saves. But he fucked up twice. Outplayed today. We started well, but Mash got the yellow, and it slowly went away.

However, I will not have Torres getting hammered by 4 players, and then getting a yellow. That was a disgrace.

Oh well we looked beyond out of it for those last two goals...(grrr arbeloa not pushing out)

So if i'm not mistaken since rafa took charge not only
have we failed to beat UTD in the league but also score
against them? Which is not good.

It's not the end of the world we've still got two major
goals to aim for this season.

Shitbags our team. But the referee was a disgrace. Rooney gets away with worse every week and as for Ronaldos cheeky dive. well hes a young scamp inne? Not a cheat.

Oh well we looked beyond out of it for those last two goals...(grrr arbeloa not pushing out)

So if i'm not mistaken since rafa took charge not only
have we failed to beat UTD in the league but also score
against them? Which is not good.

It's not the end of the world we've still got two major
goals to aim for this season.

We played shit, absolutely shit. Rafa's record against United is a disgrace.

But I am absolutely disgusted by how Torres was treated. Torres was kicked around again, and again, and again. And he gives Torres the yellow? Protecting the players my arse.

Yeah this inconsistency with refs if unbelievable and the FA/body of refs
is partly to blame, the sooner the rules, law and everyone knows where they stand gets sorted out the better.

weve paid for Ashley Cole and wednesday. Both Man U and chelsea have heranged refs for years and we try and talk to him and get sent off.

Fucking modern day football, biased shite.

just talking? Ref you're a cunt! Maybe what they said? Mascherano had to be held back 5 minutes before he was sent off and then when he was another of your players tried to hold him back. He asked for it in the present climate even though it is really harsh. It will be interesting to see the Chelsea game and if there is any consistency.

just talking? Ref you're a cunt! Maybe what they said? Mascherano had to be held back 5 minutes before he was sent off and then when he was another of your players tried to hold him back. He asked for it in the present climate even though it is really harsh. It will be interesting to see the Chelsea game and if there is any consistency.

Yeh, talking and asking the ref, why the hell Torres had got booked. Mash was an idiot to go up knowing how biased the ref was, but the ref ruined the game.

Yeh, talking and asking the ref, why the hell Torres had got booked. Mash was an idiot to go up knowing how biased the ref was, but the ref ruined the game.

To be fair, before the incident when he was sent off, I lost count of how many times he told the ref to f**k off, that isn't acceptable.

To be fair, before the incident when he was sent off, I lost count of how many times he told the ref to f**k off, that isn't acceptable.

As I said, Mash lost the plot, and it was a stupid thing to do. But the ref didn't give one decision to us. Vidic's elbow, Ronaldo's dive, Torres getting hammered, nothing.

Might I add, I thought Carra and Gerrard were atrocious.

Two good posts. Agree 100%.

Ok smart arse hong kong man or wherever the fuck you are, answer this one.

Ferdinand got booked for kicking the ball away? Yes? Then he told the ref to 'fuck off' when he recieved the card. We all saw it. So why didnt he get a second yellow?

Same fucking thing isnt it. No the difference is he plays for fucking united and the refs are bottlers because they get the treatment dished out to atkinson from Fergie if they cross them.

But no you'll never have that will you because your fucking arrogant like all your fans are, your dirty, cheating scum who'll take anything to win and want it all one way.

And if we want to bring up other things in game...Scholes clatters Alonso in the first minute after the ball was gone. Yellow card? No. Mascherano does it to scholes ten minutes later. Result Yellow fucking card. Anderson catches Mascherano after the ball has gone. Result? No fucking yellow card. Torres gets hacked and recieves a fucking yellow.

Staggering inconsistency of terribly biased levels. You wont be moaning this week will ya? no of course not. Shite souless fucking club you are..

This is what Mascherano said:

"What is happening?"

Yep, send the dity cheeky cunt off.

Torres asked the same thing and question the ref because he was not being protecting. Yep, give the long haired, girly spaniand a yellow.

Vidic, Rio and Scholes were constantly clattering in. Was a United player even booked?

The first time a ref 'takes a stand' against players arguing and he sends off a Liverpool player, at OT with the score at 1-0.

Mark my words, Terry et co will do it today and will not have anything done to them.

If you want to intimidate a ref, you do it in Numbers and use the darling boys of English football to do it, because they are untouchable, not a lone Argie.

Up until the sending off we were looking very dangerous on the counter, and I really don't think it was that bad of a performance. Even with 10 men for a 20min spell we were the better team.

Arbloa and Reina were shocking in the first half and that is what cost us. Reina does have these moments but I wouldn't swap him for anyone.

Oh well, thankfully the AAAAMERS did us a favour yesterday, although Sears could well have made it even better!

Back
Top Bottom