Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Haha! There isn't ONE L'pool supporter in this thread who I KNOW have seen L'pool play - they all watch the games on their PC! See my Old Trafford photos in the United thread - I love going to see them play.

Terrible reply by the way Antred! ;)

I cant believe all the shit im reading in here... I didnt see Ronaldo do a lot wrong today, I didnt see him go down easily like I know he sometimes does. What I saw was Torres hugging the Old Trafford grass like he loves it!. If you cant stand a physical challenge you shouldnt play the game and he went down with the LIGHTEST of touches from anyone ALL GAME LONG.... Mascherano should learn to keep his gob shut, you got booked so what? Accept that... the ref is hardly going to say "oh sorry for your protest ill un-book you" is he? to then run 30 odd yards across the pitch to have a go at the ref about booking someone else is STUPID.... he gobbed off at the ref so many times he became an annoyance and was rightly sent off.... I seriously think some of you guys are having sour grapes and are looking for ANY reason to have a go at a United player......

I cant believe all the shit im reading in here... I didnt see Ronaldo do a lot wrong today, I didnt see him go down easily like I know he sometimes does. What I saw was Torres hugging the Old Trafford grass like he loves it!. If you cant stand a physical challenge you shouldnt play the game and he went down with the LIGHTEST of touches from anyone ALL GAME LONG.... Mascherano should learn to keep his gob shut, you got booked so what? Accept that... the ref is hardly going to say "oh sorry for your protest ill un-book you" is he? to then run 30 odd yards across the pitch to have a go at the ref about booking someone else is STUPID.... he gobbed off at the ref so many times he became an annoyance and was rightly sent off.... I seriously think some of you guys are having sour grapes and are looking for ANY reason to have a go at a United player......

Who had a go at Ronaldo? :BLINK:

When you've actually been to OT more than 5 times in your life or learned to support a team by simply seeing them do well on 'telly' you can come back here and discuss.

rip.
:lol:
Thats so sad.

Lets get a fucking grip here, the next load of shit stirring will result in action being taken

No Ronaldo wasnt that bad today granted, although he went over easily second half against carra and threw his arms in the air when running 50/50 with Auriellio. Im just retorting to those with a short memory giving Torres abuse.

Lets get a fucking grip here, the next load of shit stirring will result in action being taken

Well im sorry mate but im understandably angry at today and im sick of of so called united fans, who on any given day are usually in here giving it this and that thinking we are out of order to want a match to be officiated fairly.

The league stinks and the quicker somethings done about it the better before it plumbs to new depths. Just read my post about hackett.

I do enjoy antred ranting it`s those who add fuel to the fire who needs to understand he is upset w/ what he saw. Why does it bother some for him to point out his frustration ,If you dont agree w/ him then don`t ,but stop provoking...

Well Masch was an idiot today, but then I can't blame him for being pissed off when continually showing/telling Bennet about his inconsistancy when giving pool cards and letting manu away with it. But it was obvious the ref was a homer and he should have known better. But at the same time the ref was just crap fullstop, just worse for Liverpool. Rooney should have had a penalty in the beginning, but instead he stayed on his feet and because of that lost the advantage, yet gets nothing. It really is down to ref's to show some consistancy and actually give a foul when a foul has been commited. This will only give more reason for players to dive. The mediawatch comment about Hackett says enough imo. Pathetic.

What annoys me the most though is Gerrard's and Carra's "performances" every f*cking season in these games. I don't know if its because they hate manu so much that they lose their concentration but carra starts making silly mistakes, gerrard goes missing and loses possesion. They look like they are playing their first games. I would be interested to see a match without either of them against Utd some time, wouldnt be suprised if Liverpool play better.

The result didnt really matter to Liverpool in the end with regard to the league, more a possible point lost then anything else. Next week is the big game, and hopefully arse will implode now and let us past them in the CL :D

And why oh why are the goals manu score always such crappy goals?!?! Wes "Youve Been Tangoed" Brown?!?!?! Off his back!?!?! Im not counting the other two as a, I had to leave the house at HT so didnt see them and B, the game was over by then anyway.

And whoever talked about tactics with Torres up one his own, obviously knows nothing about football..........a manu fan I believe ;) To show why, Manu were playing with only one striker aswell........at home! Liverpool actually, like manu, had 4 attacking players in the team and a very similar, nearly identical setup. Yet its still rubbish tactics from benitez and obviously great tactics from Fergie. The only tactical part of the game that Fergie did better was influence Hackett a week earlier!

Bennet you fucking shitbag.

Typical biased bastard ref. torres booked for moaning about getting clattered, mascherano booked for a late tackle and moaning and what of United? Anderson late tackle? ticking off. Vidic elbow? ticking off? Scholes late tackle first minute? ticking off.

Fucking pathetic cheating fucking league.

What goes around comes around (clattenberg last mersey derby) stop wingin about the ref , it was a slaughter , could have been a cricket score, your just abunch of winging wannabee`s, completley outclassed from start to finish, end off!!
fernando who, where did he go today? oh yeh ,sorry you were playing the big boys!
normal service resumed! on a great run my arse...:LOL:

exactly! well said , there just a bunch of bitter filthy mouthed dreamers, about time some one said something, the language used by this lot is disgusting , close the thread i say, there dragging the evo-web thread into there gutter! :r1

Well im sorry mate but im understandably angry at today and im sick of of so called united fans, who on any given day are usually in here giving it this and that thinking we are out of order to want a match to be officiated fairly.

The league stinks and the quicker somethings done about it the better before it plumbs to new depths. Just read my post about hackett.

double standards son, its ok when refs mess the whole game up and give dodgy favours in your corner, you arent on the same planet as manchester united never mind the same league, give it up, you werent at the races.

What goes around comes around (clattenberg last mersey derby) stop wingin about the ref , it was a slaughter , could have been a cricket score, your just abunch of winging wannabee`s, completley outclassed from start to finish, end off!!
fernando who, where did he go today? oh yeh ,sorry you were playing the big boys!
normal service resumed! on a great run my arse...:LOL:

:) fool :)

west ham lost 4 - 0 to 3 teams before they come to your home stadium. and then.... :) normal service resumed.

:lol:

#1 Manchester United
#2 Chelsea
#3 Arsenal
#4 Liverpoo

When you lot learn how to beat the better Premiership teams we'll all believe the hype about Liverpool. ;)

Funny that because we would of picked up ANOTHER three points against Chelski, but were robbed by a ref in their pocket.

Until Referess stop favouring the cockneys we will find it hard to take points off these teams.

double standards son, its ok when refs mess the whole game up and give dodgy favours in your corner, you arent on the same planet as manchester united never mind the same league, give it up, you werent at the races.

Bitter, bitter.

I do enjoy antred ranting it`s those who add fuel to the fire who needs to understand he is upset w/ what he saw. Why does it bother some for him to point out his frustration ,If you dont agree w/ him then don`t ,but stop provoking...

Thank you. The result isnt in question, it was the one sided ness that robbed the game of any competition whatsoever. If it had been the other way around Ferguson would have had a heart attack. Indeed it was nice to see Benitez restrained and classy after the game, it would have been easy for him to shout down the ref and accuse him of bias and Hackett of not doing his job properly.

Just re-watching the game, and it wasn't just that one incident that Masch got the second yellow for clearly. Because after his first one, he had a few goes at the officials. If it ISN'T because of that, then Bennett is sticking straight to the new guidelines.

The Torres booking is a mystery still.

Still, we wouldve beaten you with Masch anyways, so there you go.

Last edited:

Just re-watching the game, and it wasn't just that one incident that Masch got the second yellow for clearly. Because after his first one, he had a few goes at the officials. If it ISN'T because of that, then Bennett is sticking straight to the new guidelines.

The Torres booking is a mystery still.

Still, we wouldve beaten you with Masch anyways, so there you go.

you got half a brain matherto? or even any at all?

Last edited:

@Peter Eyres: Shit Happens. We too had referee problems in games... so do the others...
Nuff said.

OMG Why hasnt Eboue just been sent off for a 2nd bookable offence for DISSENT?!

:lmao: Gotta love the English Refereeing consistency

you got half a brain matherto? or even any at all?

It's easy to read it out of context. I'm not saying sticking to the new guidelines is a good thing, because clearly any sort of communication with the referee is banned for some reason, but that'll be why Masch went. Because he said something to Bennett.

mike, i'm quiet cos i moved house last sunday and no internet yet. So having to type this on my phone. Not sure how to do paragraphs on here, sorry. Well, where to start? Easy, the ref is a tit. Torres seemingly got booked for dissent? So why did giggs and ronaldo especially, not get booked? Before mash they both approached the ref and questioned his decision-making, but torres gets booked?! Mash was very very very stupid, anyone could see mash was going to be booked as soon as he pushed xabi away, he was clearly incenced. And rightly so. Double standards? Yes. Giggs and ronaldo moaned to the ref and no action. If utd werent at old trafford, i really do think different decisions wouldve been made. Scholes with an awful tackle in the first min, worse than mashs, but no card? Shocking. How can we win at old trafford when refs succomb to the crowd so easily? And he's supposed to be one of our best refs, a joke. Why didnt ronaldo get a booking for his moaning? And then he dives, so another yellow? He didnt get touched, he didnt slip or trip over his own feet, so he was trying to deceive the ref. But he's, along with rooney, a golden boy of the prem and the fa wont have bad things happen to them so they get away with murder, just like terry in fact. Refs consistent? My arse.

It's funny, I've tracked back in this thread and can't find the outrage when the ref didn't call caragher for his tackle on lescott against Everton. I know you guys are into your consistent refereeing, so am sure it's in here somewhere...

Please.

Mach is a great player, but he was an idiot today. You'll note Rooney was relatively quiet, that's cause Steve Bennet if a f*ck policeman wannabe. I know that. Benitez should know that. So if you go in studs high on scholes (anyone saying that's not a yellow has never seen a football match), then follow it up with about 5 fouls in 10 minutes, each time mouthing off, then, and this is the bit you're all glazing over, run a full 25 yards, shove off a teammate trying to restrain you just to have ANOTHER go at the ref, what do you expect him to do? Oh thank you Javier, that's a very good point, so kind of you to run over here from way over yonder to dissent to my decision. Bottom line is Bennet is a strict, strict referee, but he's been that way for years, and your player didn't respect that.

Any liverpool fan that moans about decision should watch Jamie Carragher's 'tackle' in the first half. If you want consistency, why isn't he off the pitch and united having a penatly? Your lovely lad stevie fell over some players leg last season without even being touched in almost an identical situation. I don't recall you complaining then.

Bottom line is refs suck. But if your team is good enough over the cosure of the season you win the league.

Back
Top Bottom