Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

For all those guys who said the Ron Carra incident is a defo penalty, think again. It was a challenge by Carra, but he barely touched Ron. It's been said many times already.

Said it again mate its wasted. man U fans by nature are arrogant - its what sets them apart from the rest.

You're a prick antred. You can call people all you want. To me, after all the hatred in your posts yesterday, I would class you as one of those Munich, Hillsborough song singing type supporters. Fucking scumbag.

Just to piss on your chips, i'm 40 this year so hardly a prem only boy,love my memories of little Lou Macari fucking up your treble in '77, remember that do you? and the last time i looked i lived in Lancashire , that's the county which had Liverpool and Manchester within it's borders, i notice you never throw the non local supporter out at so many on this thread who aren't Scousers, and every home match day can be found on here typing away, but then again that doesn't suit your views so you ignore it.

Just to piss on your chips, i'm 40 this year so hardly a prem only boy,love my memories of little Lou Macari fucking up your treble in '77, remember that do you? and the last time i looked i lived in Lancashire , that's the county which had Liverpool and Manchester within it's borders, i notice you never throw the non local supporter out at so many on this thread who aren't Scousers, and every home match day can be found on here typing away, but then again that doesn't suit your views so you ignore it.

Mate, let's just forget it, and move on, no?

Liverpoo2.jpg

The above pic sums up what happened for me, bad refereeing or not.

But I do agree with Abhishek - lets move on. :)

get a job

Out of all the vile bouncing around in our two clubs' threads, this is by far the worst.

Mancester is hardly a fucking bastion of full employment and high education, and the streets aren't exactly paved in gold. More like Cocaine and Blood.

Why don't you fuck off. I do laugh when fans from teams like Blackburn start singing the sign on song and other anti-scouse crap when in reality they dwell in what could be very well called a 'scouse slum' themselves

Is anybody worried about Gerrard's position again? Finding Gerrard a position has been Rafa's biggest problem. I know Gerrard did well against Newcastle (that was the only time), but I really don't feel he's the 'in the hole' player any more is it? Yesterday, he kept trying hollywood balls, and couldn't even keep possession. I talked about us lacking a proper creative midfielder, and that type of player is essential in the 4-2-3-1. Rafa had Aimar, then Garcia, but Gerrard doesn't seem to fit in.

Anyone would agree?

Is anybody worried about Gerrard's position again? Finding Gerrard a position has been Rafa's biggest problem. I know Gerrard did well against Newcastle (that was the only time), but I really don't feel he's the 'in the hole' player any more is it? Yesterday, he kept trying hollywood balls, and couldn't even keep possession. I talked about us lacking a proper creative midfielder, and that type of player is essential in the 4-2-3-1. Rafa had Aimar, then Garcia, but Gerrard doesn't seem to fit in.

Anyone would agree?
hollywood balls? i only thought becks had those!

He can play there Abhi, he just had a bad game yesterday.

I'd still rather have a more technical player there who can play short quick passes. Diego.....mmmmm

He can play there Abhi, he just had a bad game yesterday.

I'd still rather have a more technical player there who can play short quick passes. Diego.....mmmmm

Diego! :w00t:

Gerrard Diego Babel
Torres

We can dream, no? It is kwalitee ;))

Did anyone notice how gerrard was in NO pictures yesterday of going up to the referee?

It seems he is more interest in keeping out the papers than standing up for his team mates.

Did anyone notice how gerrard was in NO pictures yesterday of going up to the referee?

It seems he is more interest in keeping out the papers than standing up for his team mates.

Yep, he has these moments of being a cunt. Like his celebration after the Portsmouth freekick a while back.

that would be a sight to see... Gerrard Diego Babel front line Torres.. [shudder]

Here's a teaser

s_3109_2007_1.jpg
s_4248_2007_2.jpg
s_16135_2007_1.jpg

s_7767_2007_1.jpg

My main complaint with Gerrard. His lack of leadership. Where was he when Torres was getting kicked around? Where was he when Mash was talking to the ref? Carra, Skrtel, Reina and Arbeloa were all talking to the ref at half time, while our captain was walking away. Not to mention, a gutless performance from him. He IS Mr. Liverpool, but he just hasn't been there this season.

Gerrard should go to the right, he can do the same damage from there as from the centre in this formation but with the added bonus that he can beat a player and has speed and a good cross. Something Kuyt lacks. He's a player that needs space and from the wing you can get that. Look how often Kuyt has time and space to run into. In the centre he just doenst have the technical ability and turning speed when playing against a formation like manu's. But for the moment, Gerrards the best to play in the centre.

Gerrard should understand that and play with whats right for the team not where he wants to play... Play for the team heart and soul correct?? Carra is a good influence i must say though...

You're a prick antred. You can call people all you want. To me, after all the hatred in your posts yesterday, I would class you as one of those Munich, Hillsborough song singing type supporters. Fucking scumbag.

ha ha whatever you say mate, whatever you say.

Is your geography shit now too? very educated there, Liverpool and Manchester fall within lancashire indeed. Need too brush up on that fella. And you tell me to get a job...

I've already moved on Abhi,I've no problems with most of you lot, but when someone slags me off, without a fucking clue , i'm gonna answer back.I know i shouldn't. I'm far too old for all this playground shite.

Nah the problem is, for yourself, marukumu, plan m and all the is from day one i've not been afraid to stand up for some fairness and say how it is - ive never come out with any direct insults, ive never raided your thread to laugh at you if you've lost, ive talked about footy and the truth hurts and you lot dont like it one jot.

You pretend to be fair minded and you pretend to get along but its all a farce and thats why i cant be arsed being nice anymore on here with some of you. The lads in the Arsenal thread are sound although theres banter, the lads in here are sound and talk a good bit about the game, but you lot are wind up johnny come latelys who cant resist a dig or a sly comment.

Out of all the vile bouncing around in our two clubs' threads, this is by far the worst.

Mancester is hardly a fucking bastion of full employment and high education, and the streets aren't exactly paved in gold. More like Cocaine and Blood.

Why don't you fuck off. I do laugh when fans from teams like Blackburn start singing the sign on song and other anti-scouse crap when in reality they dwell in what could be very well called a 'scouse slum' themselves

Well exactly. the worst ive said to anyone is that they are a gloryhunter, non of this stereotype social crap.

Anyway for the benefit of other posters i'll leave it.

antred mate, it's ok man. been in your position many a time. there isnt any use. discussing objectively with 'fans' of a certain team is useless man. just leave it at that. :redscarf: lets just look forward to the derby next week. we've said it a million times manu is a better team, even when we discuss with them. but they turn around and instead of discussing objectively, they again say manu is a better team and we that we dont accept it :SS

antred mate, it's ok man. been in your position many a time. there isnt any use. discussing objectively with 'fans' of a certain team is useless man. just leave it at that. :redscarf: lets just look forward to the derby next week. we've said it a million times manu is a better team, even when we discuss with them. but they turn around and instead of discussing objectively, they again say manu is a better team and we that we dont accept it :SS

lak you talk sense mate, loads of it summed up in your post.

If Carra wasn't our captain, I'd make Masch our captain. Shows passion EVERY single game, and he's a damn sight more consistent to, be it against Derby or the Mancs.

Back
Top Bottom