Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Thing is we might look suprised that he's scored, but he has scored some absolute corkers back in Argentina and indeed for the national team.
He does have pace, agillity and quick feet

toerofbabelvm7.png

:LOL::LOL:

Nice result! Escaped with 3 points, without an injury from those cunts. Skrtel was awesome again IMO. MOTM.

They really are a dirty team!

LMAO at Long being substituted, attempting to throw his shirt at coppel, which actually landed closer to a policeman!

2 class goals from us. Nando is a complete striker!

Nando is indeed a complete striker. Now to find Mash's celebration for my avatar...

Did he say "F*CK OFF! F*CK OFF!!!!!!" ? Great shot by the way :)

I'd say a great preparation for the MU match. Making them think we're not at full gear :)

Wow what a weekend next Sunday will be:

13:30 UK Man Utd v Liverpool Old Trafford
16:00 UK Chelsea v Arsenal Stamford Bridge

Skrtel just went in for a tackle with full gusto and crashed into the adboards, again. Of course a big SMACK noise ensued.

Skrtel was boss, again.

Nando is on Ronnie's trail now for the golden boot, may be the only silverware he wins with you lot this year :)

Last edited:

yup nando's a good complete striker you guys got along with Skrel is good too a cover for the ageing Hyypia?

Torres has gone from strength to strength this season. I would love to see him score 24 goals this season and beat Van Nistelrooy's record for the most goals by a foreign striker in their first season in the Premier League. His success is all the more sweeter because of how many people were writing him off at the start of the season.

Mascherano is awesome as well and will only improve next season.

I have also been impressed with Skrtle and I think Agger and him could maybe even have a great partnership next season..

Torres has gone from strength to strength this season. I would love to see him score 24 goals this season and beat Van Nistelrooy's record for the most goals by a foreign striker in their first season in the Premier League. His success is all the more sweeter because of how many people were writing him off at the start of the season.

Mascherano is awesome as well and will only improve next season.

I have also been impressed with Skrtle and I think Agger and him could maybe even have a great partnership next season..

Yes. If you look at the EPL Preview thread, everyone (including me) were sure that Torres was going to be the biggest failure of the season :LOL:

Hmm I think I tried to defend him in those 'preview' threads. I did have serious doubts about it, but it was ridiculous to see everyone writing him off. Mainly it was United, Arsenal and Chelsea fans that were doing it though.

Hmm I think I tried to defend him in those 'preview' threads. I did have serious doubts about it, but it was ridiculous to see everyone writing him off. Mainly it was United, Arsenal and Chelsea fans that were doing it though.

But we have to make sure we do that to our next big signing as well.

I guess we have found the problem with Kuyt, haven't we? :-pp

I reserved judgement aswell, but I can't remember if I was giving him a better chance because he was "only" 23 or that I thought it was too old.

Not sure about the OT match tactics wise, in previous seasons manu have been cautious and the game has been heading towards a stalemate untill a last minute freekick. Those previous games/seasons have allowed them to be cautious due to timing and standings/points. With the table being so close and so few games remaining either manu will go for a win or settle for a draw. Liverpool will be aiming for a draw imo, they wont go for the attack and will probably settle for trying to make a difference the next weekend against Everton.

I reserved judgement aswell, but I can't remember if I was giving him a better chance because he was "only" 23 or that I thought it was too old.

Not sure about the OT match tactics wise, in previous seasons manu have been cautious and the game has been heading towards a stalemate untill a last minute freekick. Those previous games/seasons have allowed them to be cautious due to timing and standings/points. With the table being so close and so few games remaining either manu will go for a win or settle for a draw. Liverpool will be aiming for a draw imo, they wont go for the attack and will probably settle for trying to make a difference the next weekend against Everton.

The strategy would be the same as against Inter. Let them attack, and hit them on the counter with Babel, Gerrard and Torres.

Thank you Mr. McBride! At least one yank has himself sorted! :D

Gives us some breathing space. I am less tense about the United game now.

Yeah that is a great result for us. Means we can afford to lose atleast one of the games against manu or arse and hopefully still keep the gap with a home win. Even a draw wouldnt be to bad.

Everton have WH next weekend so that can be a tough match aswell. Although I would expect them to get the 3 points.

Still all a bit close though......

Yup, West Ham is a tough fixture. They can pull out a result every now and then. Anyways, if we win the derby, then we will still be ahead of them after the Arsenal game. Then they have their tough fixtures against Villa, Chelsea and Arsenal. So, the derby could settle it.

7 wins in a row? Looks like this squad rotating is justified cos you lot always do well in the second half of the season. Just a pity that you're always too far behind by this stage to recover the gap.

Yes. If you look at the EPL Preview thread, everyone (including me) were sure that Torres was going to be the biggest failure of the season :LOL:

Still think that's the reason PLF don't come here often anymore....he compared him to Darren Bent:w00t::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom