V / Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Mods | Gameplay | Career

Not sure if it's my setup but flair shots don't seem to work (Or only work on volleys) Anyone else having that issue?

I'm really digging the mod but ground passes and shots are really slow. Especially shots.
I understand that not every outside shots are meant to go in but it takes so long for the ball to react the post.
It's like the ball is floating.

Amazing gameplay in V4 Alpha 10 Paul Thanks a lot. I haven't had as much fun in a FIFA vs CPU game for a long time as this game of Burnley vs Brentford. Ended the match wining by a pen in 43rd min plus a red card to CPU.
Just 2 notes from my observation:
1. Power shots are nerfed too much, in my honest opinion, both in power and accuracy. I see it as a good risk-reward mechanism to score and to add "drama" to the match and nerfing it that much renders it non useful. I feel normal shooting now is stronger than power shot
2. Shooting accuracy in general is over nerfed. It definitely needs reduction compared to vanilla but in my opinion nerf is a bit too much.

ALL other aspect of GP is phenomenal even with more fouls which in my opinion is realistic compared to real life matches, thanks Paul 🌹

Last edited:
What should IT mean to me? I'm new to FIFA it works with fmm? I dont know other programs
Fuck sake dude, just because you are new to FIFA, doesn't mean you can't read and put a bitchy one line remark in the thread. It literally says FET/FMM with a fifamod link at the bottom of the V4A12 post. There are two applications that can run mods for FIFA. Its up to you which one you pick.

@paul I noticed with the latest version the teams are very long on the field with a distance between midfield-defence, the defenders recoil and the midfielders who are advanced cannot cover leaving huge spaces. If I can post a screenshot. I don't know if it depends on the mod or on the teams I've chosen. thanks for your patience

@paul I noticed with the latest version the teams are very long on the field with a distance between midfield-defence, the defenders recoil and the midfielders who are advanced cannot cover leaving huge spaces. If I can post a screenshot. I don't know if it depends on the mod or on the teams I've chosen. thanks for your patience
It depends on the mod. English football teams are very stretched throughout the pitch and put high pressure. I found midfielders very high putting pressure but also coming back and tracking fast.

Fuck sake dude, just because you are new to FIFA, doesn't mean you can't read and put a bitchy one line remark in the thread. It literally says FET/FMM with a fifamod link at the bottom of the V4A12 post. There are two applications that can run mods for FIFA. Its up to you which one you pick.
Cool off Dude, get some life. IT does not mean you can talk to someone that way. I dont need it anymore from such a rude person like u

Yes me too. But with only certain teams. Makes it a pain to figure out where its coming from.

Hi Paul, sick of trying to use all these gameplay mods. Want to go back to yours, i enjoyed yours the most and has the most realistic feel! I've seen they are now in fifamod. formats which im guessing means they are now compatible with a lot of other mods. Im currently on TU8 and comfortable just the gameplay lacking. Do you have any fifamod gameplay mods currently compatible with TU8 or will i have to upgrade?

Many thanks

Last edited:
Hi Paul, sick of trying to use all these gameplay mods. Want to go back to yours, i enjoyed yours the most and has the most realistic feel! I've seen they are now in fifamod. formats which im guessing means they are now compatible with a lot of other mods. Im currently on TU8 and comfortable just the gameplay lacking. Do you have any fifamod gameplay mods currently compatible with TU8 or will i have to upgrade?

Many thanks
Sorry mate. Unfortunately, I only restarted fifamod support after TU9.

Cool off Dude, get some life. IT does not mean you can talk to someone that way. I dont need it anymore from such a rude person like u
My guy. Sorry you took it that way. I am not sure we got heated but surely you can understand my position? I did release it for FMM, its plain to see in the post, I explained that to you three times. Not much more I can say, just when people say lies or act in this way, it pisses me off. Up to you if you want to use it or not. I dont mind either way. ✌️✌️🤜🤛

Hi paul, is V4a9 compatible with TU10, is there anything else i need to do when loading through mod manager, positioning for example?

The game feel really fast im not sure if ive loaded it correctly...

What’s the status on the Career mod, is it fully updated or you focusing more on GP?

Many Thanks

Hi paul, is V4a9 compatible with TU10, is there anything else i need to do when loading through mod manager, positioning for example?

The game feel really fast im not sure if ive loaded it correctly...
I dont use Mod Manager so I cannot comment on that but most of the time this occurs because Live Tuning is still active. See first post about that. If FMM doesn't delete it for you, you can do so yourself. You can find it in C:\Users\{your user name here}\AppData\Local\Temp\FIFA 23.

What’s the status on the Career mod, is it fully updated or you focusing more on GP?

Many Thanks
Due to FET/FMM limitations on Title Updates and "legacy files", I only release for FMT. FMT doesn't need to update the mod with each Title Update. I have newer versions that I haven't released. Yes, as you might asume, a lot of people use my GP and I am much more focused on that right now.

I dont use Mod Manager so I cannot comment on that but most of the time this occurs because Live Tuning is still active. See first post about that. If FMM doesn't delete it for you, you can do so yourself. You can find it in C:\Users\{your user name here}\AppData\Local\Temp\FIFA 23.

Due to FET/FMM limitations on Title Updates and "legacy files", I only release for FMT. FMT doesn't need to update the mod with each Title Update. I have newer versions that I haven't released. Yes, as you might asume, a lot of people use my GP and I am much more focused on that right now.

I can attest to that. I haven't updated my career mode mod since TU8 and I have had 0 problems.

Some really great work being done on gameplay at the moment, having a hard time picking which one I like the best. Hats off to everyone contributing to the improvements being made. @Paul-v, one thing I noticed in V4 Alpha 12 is that LT/L2 + shoot no longer seems to work. I know it is not the most useful function, but I use it sometimes to try for an outside foot curler from range. If I try it in the new version it seems to kind of incapacitate the player instead, no shot is produced and the player kind of stutters and is fairly quickly dispossessed. Is this something only I am experiencing?

Whats the reccomend game speed guys? Im playing player career too if that makes a difference. I feel the AI needs to be stronger in attack im playing legendary so unless you guys reccomend ultimate...

But V4A12 is the best so far just i feel the AI keep wasting the ball randomly, this may just of been the odd game though.

How much of an impact do career realism mods make? In comparison to vanilla Fifa.
There are different mods. By different people. They do different things. The degree to which they impact the regular game is based on what those modders modify and whether you find that change useful or impactful. Sorry, I don't mean to be flippant or sarcastic but it's sort of something only you can answer. If I hate the way that FIFA handles transactions at the transfer window because players go to unrealistic teams, and a modder comes along that says that they have modified the game so that big name players only go to teams that would realistically go for them, then that mod makes a major impact. Just see what each one does and see if those are important changes to you.

Back
Top Bottom