V / Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Mods | Gameplay | Career

Hi mate, great work.
I recorded a video of the gameplay and it's pretty cool, the player movements feel pretty natural and the defenses respond better. Also, I found some problems:

- Sometimes the midfield and defense line come together too much.

- The foul system: many times the referee whistles a lot of non-existent fouls (see minute 5:46 - 7:08 - 13:00).

- Sometimes the CPU starts to give very rare and fast passes (minute 20:05)

Putting this aside, I've been enjoying your mod quite a lot, thank you very much for your work.

Do you mean in vanilla or in this gameplay mod or both? Because as I mentioned when playing in vanilla any clean tackle doesn't result in a foul
Both. Vanilla doesn’t have fouls and mods have more fouls but sometimes editing them results in weird things because they depends on multiple things, not only editable values in FMT.

Every time I think, that Paul reached maximum of what can be done with this engine , he delivers something better. Yes, physicality of v3 before EA removed ability to mod tackles was beautiful. But this teamwork beats anything I saw form FIFA 23 before. Played both in my career and with brother, and had a blast.

Only problems I see now are some shooting types:
-outside foot curve (trivela). For some reason I can't use L2+shoot, but this shot type can be triggered with just shooting button if player is running diagonally from the side of his dominant foot. And, for me, this shot type is faster than any other regular shot.
-power shot right now is same speed as regular. I couldn't find any use for it outside volleys for better accuracy. I think, that regular shots need to be a bit slower and power shot buffed a bit.
-curved shot still is too floaty and slow. This type of shot is slower than regular IRL, but not to that extend

hello master Paul hope youre fine... luckily i saw/found on your gameplay folders your latest gameplay mod the "V5 Alpha1"...it is as *fbmod, i hope we can see it also as *fifamod too like your previous gameplay mods master Paul...🙏

Kind regards...by the way i really really like your amazing gameplay mods one of the best gameplay ever i saw or should i say one of the best gameplays never seen before? 😁

Hello all,

Here I will post my mods for the season of FIFA 23.

This will include but not limited to Career and Gameplay mods.

All the mods currently require the latest Frostbite Modding Tool . Where I was once exporting to *.fifamod, I decided to stop. I can't support both tools. There are good technical reasons why I use FMT, so please stop asking. If you want to use FET/FMM and the Realism Mod, ask FIFER for a gameplay mod. Otherwise. Leave me be. Thanks.

Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Gameplay Mod

Download from Mediafire - FIFA 23 Gameplay Mod folder

Summary
My gameplay mods are always based on football in the United Kingdom, especially the English league pyramid. As a huge Swansea City and general football fan and ex player. I've watched likely over a million hours of football at all levels in my lifetime. The top things that comes to mind when thinking of British football; physicality, mistakes and a gap of ability between the very top and bottom. On top of this, FIFA will never be "realistic", so the mod aims at being, fun & challenging, with a smarter AI and less "cheats/scripting". This mod is designed to achieve that.

IMPORTANT! Please BLOCK FIFA 23 with your Windows Firewall to disable "Live Tuning" updates and use the following settings to enjoy this mod to the fullest!
Sliders: Leave ALL Sliders Default!
Difficulty: World Class or Legendary
Competitor Mode: Off
Player Based Difficulty: On
Attributes: Classic
Referee Strictness: Lenient
Controller Settings: I personally play on Assisted but heavily nerf the amount of assist in this mod

How is the mod tested:
Traditionally I play CPU v CPU games to test any changes I make to the game. My test bed teams change with each Title. In FIFA 23, I use Newport v Bradford, Newport v Liverpool, Newport v Man City or Blackburn v Crystal Palace.

How do you play the game:
I play Career mode locked to one player with the AI controlling the rest of the team. I also play via Parsec with friends who also lock to players.

Current Gameplay Mod Features:
# Player Speed
- Player base speed lowered by 10% with a 5% increase in top speed, lowering overall speed but increasing the gap between the top and bottom players
- Players with a poor dribbling attribute will struggle to dribble with the ball, especially turning in tight spaces

# Player Strength
- Players with high strength and balance have a significant advantage over others in the physical side of the game. You will notice this in 1v1 battles and in air collisions

# AI
- AI will play much more long passes
- AI will not play as much Tika Taka
- AI will cross the ball
- AI will FOUL and are very aggressive
- AI will shoot on sight / edge of the box
- AI will constantly attack but without "scripting"
- AI will make mistakes in pursuit of creating chances

# Positioning
- Players will cover space, maintain shape and generally defend much better

# Defending
- Tackling is much more difficult, especially whilst running
- Blocking is much more difficult and there is no difference between a User or AI blocking ability (not sure why EA did this?)
- It is much easier to push a player over whilst tackling

# Goalkeepers
- Goalkeepers are based on ability
- Fixed saving ability when the ball is next their body
- Made GK have moments of brilliance ("What. A. Save!")

# Passing
- Passing is much more based on ability, there is a big difference between top and bottom players. Bottom players will make many more mistakes making a Tika Taka game extremely difficult whilst in League 2 or playing a good opposition.

# Shooting
- Shooting is much more based on ability, there is a big difference between top and bottom players.
- Finesse shots are much more difficult and only the top players can get them right.

# Injuries
- Os jogadores são muito mais propensos a sofrer lesões leves ("knock") do lado físico do futebol. Este é um dos meus ursos de bug de baunilha EA FIFA, o futebol é um jogo físico e na vida real, tudo o que você vê são os jogadores rolando "machucados". Eu fiz o meu melhor para adicionar isso ao jogo.

# Muitas outras coisas menores!

Mod de Carreira Paulv2k4 FIFA 23

Faça o download do link da pasta Mediafire - FIFA 23 Career Mod

Recursos atuais do mod de carreira:
# Transferências de IA
- Todas as equipes de IA tentarão melhorar/substituir os jogadores ausentes

# Academia Juvenil
- Todas as equipes têm sistemas juvenis muito mais realistas, com uma chance significativamente menor de um jogador estrela nas classificações
- Todos os jogadores jovens são muito mais propensos a ter características

# Finanças
- Todas as equipes começam com menos dinheiro, mas ganham com a venda de ingressos e camisas

# Salário do jogador
- Os salários dos jogadores correspondem (da melhor maneira possível) aos salários do mundo real

# valores do jogador
- O valor do jogador corresponde (da melhor maneira possível) aos valores do mundo real. Principalmente baseado em Transfermarkt e transferências do mundo real.

# Configurações de simulação
- Simulação de pontuações de partidas, avaliações de jogadores e estatísticas com base em estatísticas do mundo real

Outros mods do FIFA 23
Mod de licenciamento

Procurando mods de jogos antigos?
https://paulov-t.github.io/ tem todos eles

Aproveitar,
good afternoon, I wanted to thank you for your work, I would like to be able to use the new version 5 in the fmm format, I would be grateful if you could do it in the fmm version please

I've always used your gameplay mods, I would like you not to stop making the FMM version because I use other mods, please if you can also do the 5 version, I'm grateful!!

good afternoon, I wanted to thank you for your work, I would like to be able to use the new version 5 in the fmm format, I would be grateful if you could do it in the fmm version please

No need to spam the same question in the 3 post wait and patient

I am having issues with the Qatar's FIFA World Cup mode with gameplay mods, Paul's as well as hatesince97 or Anth James,
The purple splash screen with the falling small papers just hangs and nothing happens, I have to force close the game from Task Manager.
Anyone is experiencing this issue? Does FIFA world cup mode work for you?

PS: It also happens with no mods

Last edited:
I am having issues with the Qatar's FIFA World Cup mode with gameplay mods, Paul's as well as hatesince97 or Anth James,
The purple splash screen with the falling small papers just hangs and nothing happens, I have to force close the game from Task Manager.
Anyone is experiencing this issue? Does FIFA world cup mode works for you?

PS: It also happens with no mods
In any case, gameplay mods should be overridden when entering World Cup mode.

hello master Paul hope you and your family are fine, as you maybe know it too, EA has released again an unnecessary #TU12(ruined the game again :TD:). Do you maybe plan to release your amazing,beautiful gameplay work for both FMT and FMM or will the previous versions(V4,V5) also works with TU12?

have a nice day master Paul and thanks in advance

hello master Paul hope you and your family are fine, as you maybe know it too, EA has released again an unnecessary #TU12(ruined the game again :TD:). Do you maybe plan to release your amazing,beautiful gameplay work for both FMT and FMM or will the previous versions(V4,V5) also works with TU12?

have a nice day master Paul and thanks in advance
Written by Paul in the very first post :

IMPORTANT! Please BLOCK FIFA 23 with your Windows Firewall to disable "Live Tuning" updates and use the following settings to enjoy this mod to the fullest!

Gameplay Mod Release

Version 5 Alpha 3

Update Notes:
- Small changes to shooting mechanics
- Errors from shooting much more appropriate to the part of their foot that they shot with
- Updated for Title Update 12
- AI changes

Links:

FMT:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/oymib1f6gr9evrw/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v5a3.fbmod/file

FMM (fifamod):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/uu7uikxz6vm7i8f/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v5a3.fifamod/file
i know a "thank you" is not enough but what else can i say? Master Paul....thank you a lot for your efforst and amazing works really love your works/gameplay mods you are amazing:BSCARF:

- Errors from shooting much more appropriate to the part of their foot that they shot with
I was going to ask you, the last version seemed extremely unforgiving in terms of missed shots. I felt there was an unreasonable amount of players missing shots they'd never blow that bad in real life. Could be my playing, I suppose. Have you modified that so that it happens less? Is it in the locale that that is controlled, so I could tweak it myself to my liking?

I was going to ask you, the last version seemed extremely unforgiving in terms of missed shots. I felt there was an unreasonable amount of players missing shots they'd never blow that bad in real life. Could be my playing, I suppose. Have you modified that so that it happens less?
It was the first thing I focused on in V5. Its more realistic now. Mainly focused on contextual things, like pressure, ball position, part of the foot etc rather than just skill based.

Is it in the locale that that is controlled, so I could tweak it myself to my liking?
Nope.

It was the first thing I focused on in V5. Its more realistic now. Mainly focused on contextual things, like pressure, ball position, part of the foot etc rather than just skill based.

Nope.
i love your works/gameplay mods master Paul ...youre a legend

For me the game seems even faster than it was. Any tips to fix that could that be my settings?

Thanks for the mods, i really like the latest version but i have an issue some players dont shoot.
The shooting bar is full but nothing happens. I dont know if its just me.

Nope.
good afternoon friend, I hope that alpha 4 is slower because this has always been its differential, alpha 3 is very fast the gameplay without cadence in the passes

Gameplay Mod Release

Version 5 Final

Update Notes (compared to V5A3):
- Updated for Title Update 13
- Small changes to passing mechanics
- Added first touch changes to chest (it was only the foot previously)
- AI decision making in attack is improved, they are more clinical
- AI will dribble with the ball if they have the ability and space to do so
- Small match rating changes to defenders, so they get punished for letting in goals

Links:

FMT:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/t99ab0ljf044091/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v5_final.fbmod/file

FMM (fifamod):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/p878amac0trqqbg/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v5_final.fifamod/file

Back
Top Bottom