V / Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Mods | Gameplay | Career

There are different mods. By different people. They do different things. The degree to which they impact the regular game is based on what those modders modify and whether you find that change useful or impactful. Sorry, I don't mean to be flippant or sarcastic but it's sort of something only you can answer. If I hate the way that FIFA handles transactions at the transfer window because players go to unrealistic teams, and a modder comes along that says that they have modified the game so that big name players only go to teams that would realistically go for them, then that mod makes a major impact. Just see what each one does and see if those are important changes to you.
I was just wondering if these type of mods can make a considerable difference, because I'm most likely making the switch to PC for Fifa now 👍🏻. I have the game on PC but not spent much time testing things out.

Last edited:
Hi mate, thanks for sharing your work, is it normal that the game with the mod feels faster than the vanilla game? I have blocked my FIFA in firewall so live tuning updates aren't a factor I think

is it normal that the game with the mod feels faster than the vanilla game
No. A lot of people that complain about this seem to be using FET/FMM. :?

I was just wondering if these type of mods can make a considerable difference, because I'm most likely making the switch to PC for Fifa now 👍🏻. I have the game on PC but not spent much time testing things out.
The simple answer is yes. There are many factors that affect career gameplay. Therefore Career mods are useful. Which is why someone here made a remark whilst watching my YouTube videos "wow, its so much slower!".

Last edited:
No. A lot of people that complain about this seem to be using FET/FMM. :?

The simple answer is yes. There are many factors that affect career gameplay. Therefore Career mods are useful. Which is why someone here made a remark whilst watching my YouTube videos "wow, its so much slower!".

Hi mate, now the mod works well, I find out that this mod isn't compatible with Gameplay Balance mod and that causes that high pace, but now I'm enjoying the mod, thanks!

Hi mate, now the mod works well, I find out that this mod isn't compatible with Gameplay Balance mod and that causes that high pace, but now I'm enjoying the mod, thanks!
Why using that balance mod when you can use a full and working gameplay mod ? Also, why combining gameplay mods and reporting issues related exactly to the fact people should never combine gameplays?

Gameplay Mod Version 4 Alpha 14 (Final maybe?) Release

Video of Sevilla v Man Utd (Video is still processing - YouTube is awful recently):

Changes:
- Much more solid team defending shape. You can see two banks of defending units with midfielders really putting in a shift to help out.
- FIX Shooting Power
- FIX rare large Midfield to Defender gap issue

Links:

FMT:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2fgwt7j7hzrl4e8/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v4a14.fbmod/file

FMM:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3ix73d37ynnkiep/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v4a14.fifamod/file

Why using that balance mod when you can use a full and working gameplay mod ? Also, why combining gameplay mods and reporting issues related exactly to the fact people should never combine gameplays?
Ye I can get your point, but the gameplay balance is a great help to avoid the EA boost or forced situations of the AI or your players that happen independently to the gameplay mod, like out of nowhere the CPU starts to give passes or shots at the speed of light, or that it is impossible to steal the ball, or that your players don't miss passes, or that a 3-star team plays as if they were guardiola's barcelona, are mods that help, although it is the first time that I have problems with another gameplay mod, because with your gp mod the gameplay balance works great (according to the creator it is designed to coexist with another gaemplay mod)

Video of Sevilla v Man Utd (Video is still processing - YouTube is awful recently):

Changes:
- Much more solid team defending shape. You can see two banks of defending units with midfielders really putting in a shift to help out.
- FIX Shooting Power

Links:

FMT:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2fgwt7j7hzrl4e8/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v4a14.fbmod/file

FMM:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3ix73d37ynnkiep/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v4a14.fifamod/file
Got a strange bug were CPU does a sliding tackle and slided way wider than normal.
Looked more like they slided on a little bit ice.
But had no time to try it out more, just one game

Ye I can get your point, but the gameplay balance is a great help to avoid the EA boost or forced situations of the AI or your players that happen independently to the gameplay mod, like out of nowhere the CPU starts to give passes or shots at the speed of light, or that it is impossible to steal the ball, or that your players don't miss passes, or that a 3-star team plays as if they were guardiola's barcelona, are mods that help, although it is the first time that I have problems with another gameplay mod, because with your gp mod the gameplay balance works great (according to the creator it is designed to coexist with another gaemplay mod)
A lot of this mod does this for you. And a lot of that mod was based on previous versions of this mod.

Got a strange bug were CPU does a sliding tackle and slided way wider than normal.
Looked more like they slided on a little bit ice.
But had no time to try it out more, just one game
No idea. FMM doing its buggy stuff I guess?

@Paul-v What difficulty is the above video being played on?
Legendary. All settings are on first post.

I’m thinking of going back to FIFA at some point and this gameplay mod sounds brilliant! How does it work with longer halfs? 15-25mins, as I played FIFA 21 on Xbox one and it was quite fun but the score lines killed my enjoyment of it. Like 6-4 too many goals from me and the CPU. Thanks :)

Changes:
- FIX Shooting Power

Links:

FMT:

FMM:
king!!!

Alpha 14 is hands down the best gameplay mod I've played so far. Flair shot is still not working though , flair passes and crosses work ok just not shots.

I’m thinking of going back to FIFA at some point and this gameplay mod sounds brilliant! How does it work with longer halfs? 15-25mins, as I played FIFA 21 on Xbox one and it was quite fun but the score lines killed my enjoyment of it. Like 6-4 too many goals from me and the CPU. Thanks :)
I wouldn't recommend playing FIFA at anything longer than 10 minute halfs. You would have to have a gameplay mod which makes the AI play a lot slower and break User passing to ensure no goals are scored.

bom dia amigo, sempre acompanhei seu trabalho e sempre usei seus mods, achei a versão 12 mais realista pois a 14 todos os jogadores entram na area para defender deixando o jogo muito feio, se poder corrigir isso ficaria melhor

Comparing to previous version I found the recent one more pacey and the players more responsive (too much caffeine? )
I couldn't defend against the AI in one on one situations in any circumstance like I could in previous version.

I’ve just realised I might have got my lengths mixed up with PES, as I think it’s the total time instead of per half. I used to play on 15 at some point and sometimes 8? I can’t remember now.

English mate
"Good morning friend, I've always followed your work and always used your mods, I found version 12 more realistic because in 14 all players enter the area to defend leaving the game very ugly, if you can correct that it would be better."
Thanks to Google translate. And we have to be forgiving and lenient sometimes.

I'm finding 14 really enjoyable but anyone else having fouls still being an issue? Testing it on one of my saves I can't seem to press the tackle button since every tackle which is strong or soft is a foul. Even if I got the ball cleanly the animation of knocking into a player afterwards even a tiny bit results in a foul and eventually a card depending on how many fouls the whole team has performed.

The screenshot below is 6 yellow cards given consecutively for tackles done within almost 4 minutes in the game. The tackles were only holding down the jockey button and shoulder barging or dispossessing the opponent. I know in vanilla or MP these type of tackles with defenders with stats this high are almost not a foul which is confusing. I'm using FMT and only this gameplay & career mode mod.

1682203575524.png

I'm finding 14 really enjoyable but anyone else having fouls still being an issue? Testing it on one of my saves I can't seem to press the tackle button since every tackle which is strong or soft is a foul. Even if I got the ball cleanly the animation of knocking into a player afterwards even a tiny bit results in a foul and eventually a card depending on how many fouls the whole team has performed.

The screenshot below is 6 yellow cards given consecutively for tackles done within almost 4 minutes in the game. The tackles were only holding down the jockey button and shoulder barging or dispossessing the opponent. I know in vanilla or MP these type of tackles with defenders with stats this high are almost not a foul which is confusing. I'm using FMT and only this gameplay & career mode mod.

View attachment 213057
Fouls will always be an issue, it's like that.

Any need to do anything other than just plug in the mod? I mean, is it important at all to wip the previous mod folder or anything?

Back
Top Bottom