V / Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Mods | Gameplay | Career

Gameplay Version 4 Alpha 10 Release

Changes:
- Support for Title Update 11
- Speed up short passes slightly

FMT:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/p30fjyl9um2ki7h/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v4a10.fbmod/file

FET/FMM:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7hyoo72tjftdbuf/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v4a10.fifamod/file

Video (Apologies for the quality):
I’m thinking of trying FIFA again. (Been playing modded PES) Is it usual to be able to dominate possession as a League Two side against Liverpool though?

I’m thinking of trying FIFA again. (Been playing modded PES) Is it usual to be able to dominate possession as a League Two side against Liverpool though?
I think that was more my play style / Newports default tactics than a problem with the gameplay itself. Because I knew that if I played direct and fast I wouldve got caught on the break and likely lost 4 or 5, to 0.

On top of that, the AI should be learning (others call it cheating) what is working. And it did a great job at nullifying me whilst being devastating on the counter against my extremely slow defenders. I see this tactic in real life a lot in the Championship. So im just used to it and didnt see a problem.

have you nerved the Power shoots?They seem to be very weak.
Overall i really enjoying the pace of the game!!!
Shooting seems also very challenging but in a good way.
Sometimes even the best players making a "stupid" shoot

Played around 5 games on WK and didnt saw many crosses or shoots from edged from CPU
Ball friction seems to be a little bit high, ball most the times rolling way too long, little bit like on ice
shots have been nerfed in general but not what i personally call perfect yet. probably my next task to finish version 4.

The video makes it look a bit slower, right?! 🤔
I get slight stutters in videos because its encoding 60fps from my 165fps. Otherwise this is what it is like if you don't have live tuning enabled and my Career Mod installed.

I think that was more my play style / Newports default tactics than a problem with the gameplay itself. Because I knew that if I played direct and fast I wouldve got caught on the break and likely lost 4 or 5, to 0.

On top of that, the AI should be learning (others call it cheating) what is working. And it did a great job at nullifying me whilst being devastating on the counter against my extremely slow defenders. I see this tactic in real life a lot in the Championship. So im just used to it and didnt see a problem.

Please don't remove those "cheats". I think it will make the game a bit too easy. Or maybe have an optional mod to remove those "cheats" so those like me can play with "cheats".

How long should the Gameplay patch installation take? In my case it take more than hour and I'm think that's not normal, i'm using FMT

Guys, is there any good tutorial how to instal this? where to start i cant download the whole folders, just file after file... how to see what ver of the game i have? how to block it from going online and update. Please let me know. Thanks

This includes a locale so would overwrite any other you have.
hello master Paul hope youre fine i am new here and wanted to thank you a lot for your efforts and amazing works i know only a "thank you" is unsatisfactory so i wanted to donate you a little btw as i understand it right is your amazing locale.ini included/integrated in your gameplay mod for both (*fbmod and *fifamod) ? thanks in advance master

Gameplay Update Version 4 Alpha 12 Release

Changes to Alpha 10.
- Midfielders and Defensive Midfielders always come back to help
- Shooting power increased
- Shooting accuracy is much more contextual. It should be more realistically calculated on various factors than just decided on attribute.
- Passing accuracy is decreased for poor attributes
- Much more "loose" balls, passes, touches, goals. This adds a nice random element to the game. The complete opposite on FUT laser bullet passes etc.
- Goalkeepers are more balanced by their attributes, no more super goalkeepers in League 2 BUT they can still the odd great save
- More AI fouls
- AI will play more through passes
- AI are likely to play more lofted crosses instead of being obsessed with low crosses

Links

FMT:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nn8el37s0l42fby/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v4a12.fbmod/file

FET/FMM:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/omzfa2117kpogq0/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v4a12.fifamod/file

Last edited:

Changes to Alpha 10.
- Shooting accuracy is much more contextual. It should be more realistically calculated on various factors than just decided on attribute.
- Much more "loose" balls, passes, touches, goals. This adds a nice random element to the game. The complete opposite on FUT laser bullet passes etc.
- Goalkeepers are more balanced by their attributes, no more super goalkeepers in League 2 BUT they can still the odd great save
- More AI fouls
- AI are likely to play more lofted crosses instead of being obsessed with low crosses

Links

FMT:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nn8el37s0l42fby/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v4a12.fbmod/file

FET:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/omzfa2117kpogq0/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v4a12.fifamod/file
only for TU11 ?

Changes to Alpha 10.
- More AI fouls

Links

FMT:

FET:
hello master Paul i am new here and wanted to thank you a lot for your efforts and works i would like to try donate/support your amazing works as i can do...sorry to asking it again but do both version (*fifamod and *fbmod) of your amazing gameplays always includes your locale.ini? thanks in advance master Paul

only for TU11 ?
Thats the current version, so yes.

hello master Paul i am new here and wanted to thank you a lot for your efforts and works i would like to try donate/support your amazing works as i can do...sorry to asking it again but do both version (*fifamod and *fbmod) of your amazing gameplays always includes your locale.ini? thanks in advance master Paul
fbmod = yes, full compatibility with my mods
fifamod = I am not certain it will 100% work

Changes to Alpha 10.
- More AI fouls

Links

FMT:

FET:
Overall really good for my taste.

Only thing i dont like is that Power Shoots are weak related to normal shoots.
I tried many angles and different players in training mode but power shoots are no more rewarding when scoring from far away further its not really possible to score from distance because of weak power shoots even when you load them all the way up.
Controlled shoots only got the realistic power when you go straight onto the goal, when you coming from any edge it also looses really much power.
Normal shoots are spot on perfect.
I really like how CPU plays, you notice the difference between strong and weak teams. They do crosses from the edge of the penalty area, they dribble, the trying to shoot from distance.
I can dribble against CPU when i got a quick players.

Maybe you could change something with the power shoots and controlled shoots?

Nel complesso davvero buono per i miei gusti.

L'unica cosa che non mi piace è che i Power Shoot sono deboli rispetto ai normali tiri.
Ho provato molte angolazioni e diversi giocatori in modalità allenamento, ma i tiri potenti non sono più gratificanti quando si segna da molto lontano, non è davvero possibile segnare dalla distanza a causa dei tiri potenti deboli anche quando li carichi fino in fondo.
I tiri controllati hanno la potenza realistica solo quando vai dritto in porta, quando arrivi da qualsiasi lato perde anche molta potenza.
I tiri normali sono perfetti.
Mi piace molto come gioca la CPU, si nota la differenza tra squadre forti e deboli. Fanno cross dal limite dell'area, dribblano, provano a tirare dalla distanza.
Posso dribblare contro la CPU quando ho giocatori veloci.

Forse potresti cambiare qualcosa con i tiri potenti e i tiri controllati?
i agree, with restoring the power of the shots and leaving everything else intact the mod is perfect

Changes to Alpha 10.
- More AI fouls

I am loving it. Alpha 10 had some glaring issues with shot and pass speed, but showed great changes in team movement. A12, on other hand, is much more polished. Only thing I still think is odd is balance between shot types. Regular shots and headers are spot on. Power shot feels slower that regular and has no reason to be used. Ground curved shot is usable for it's only purpose - curve around keeper very close to attacker. And normal curved shots are unusable - too slow and floaty. It feels more like chip shot with better accuracy. Really good accuracy. I think they need to be sped up and, may be, become a bit less accurate.

Having played around like 12 matches, here's my initial impression on Alpha 12.

Good(Better than vanilla FIFA)
- Amazing dynamic tempo of a match. Based on the context of the match, you can have an increased tempo or a slow tempo. Sometimes the CPU slows down the tempo and then quicken it up
which is how most big teams play and it's fantastic to see.
- Excellent passing distinction between a bad player vs a good player for both CPU controlled and Human controlled player. It really makes a huge difference when you are playing
against a weaker team.
- Excellent randomization of ball physics and first touch. The game is extremely chaotic and fun but in a controlled way. The way the ball bounces around like it's a separate entity reminds me of PES 3. If you know, you know
- Speaking of first-touches, there is a good distinction between a player who is really good at first touch vs a player who is not.
- Excellent dribbling. If you are playing with the likes of Messi, Saka, Foden, Salah, Son, etc, you can feel how smooth the dribbling is. It's the best since FIFA 16. Left-stick is enough to get past players if you time the run right. Defenders doesn't magnetically know which direction you will take before your player executes them. Also don't try to dribble with a bad dribbler or else you will get punished.
- Excellent aggression across the field. It feels like you are playing against rather than 1 player at a time. All of my players track back properly and cover space. Depending on the marking ability, sometimes my player is slow to mark and leaves a hole, which is very realistic.
- Very good shooting system. The ball looks very realistic and shot accuracy is very depended on the player that is kicking the goal as well as the context of the shot(for example under pressure or woobly ball).
- Very good tackling difference between a good defender and a bad defender. I get more fouls against a team full of bad defenders.
- Very good attacking variety by the CPU. To defend, you must now cover spaces and holes rather than just go 1v1 and tackle the player. CPU can play smart through passes and high crosses along with all the pre-existing variety attacking plays in the previous version.
- Good amount of crosses per match. I play 6 mins half and I get about 8-10 crosses per average by the CPU based on the team I play against.
- Good amount of lob passes by CPU per match. I get about 5-6 lob passes and it's also based on the team styles.
- Good amount of fouls and better/fair refereeing.
- Good amount of long shots by the CPU. It's definitely increased from previous versions.
- The games are just more unpredictable and fun now. Anything can happen at any time which keeps your attention.
- Every match is different. Teams adhere to their team styles more than ever creating team identity. It increases replayability a ton.

Neutral(Same as vanilla FIFA)
- Goalkeeper attributes doesn't matter enough when it comes to their positioning and shot stopping ability. My weaker keeper performs just as good as my best keeper when it comes to shot stopping and positioning ability.

Bad(Worse than vanilla FIFA)
- Driven passes are extremely fast for some reason.
- It's easy to do very accurate lob passes with players that doesn't have a lot of long pass ability.

This game is seriously exciting and fun. It reminds me of the old FIFA now.

Love that Saka skinned my crappy defender. I could get away having a 70 rated defense prior to the new update, but no more.

This Alpha 12 is on another level, I couldn't find anything that i actually dislike. It made me want to start a proper career mode after 2 years, and that says a lot.

Alpha 12 is indeed very interesting to play! Though I've encountered let's say not exactly fair and a bit weird AI behaviour 😅
Playing on Legendary, speed is Normal

Back
Top Bottom