V / Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Mods | Gameplay | Career

Pass speed is annoying actually, and also it's not realistic to decrease pass speed too much. Otherwise, i m happy with it. Thank you. But if you increase the pass speed a bit, it could be better i think.
I think the most annoying thing is people asking for faster or slower passes. Nothing against you man, but this is a very personal preference related thing. We can’t find a balance that pleases everyone. Sliders can help.

I think the most annoying thing is people asking for faster or slower passes. Nothing against you man, but this is a very personal preference related thing. We can’t find a balance that pleases everyone. Sliders can help.
Yeah sliders shouldn't be forgotten among the modding. They give us a very good opportunity to customise any gameplay as we like.

I, like you definitely welcome all feedback to our mods. I think it's helpful for sure and I don't want people at all to feel like they can't have an input or they'll get 'told off' for making suggestions. I'm not too precious about discussing how we can improve the mod etc, but in general I think it's good that each mod sticks to its identity. This way we can have different options out there for people who take the game in different directions. I think that's why we've all listed the key features of our mod on the first post. We don't want to end up like EA who just chop and change every title update and end up with a mess of a product!

Curious what everyone else thinks... is there comback logic baked into this game??
I seem incapable of ever holding a 1 goal lead. Like, ever. No matter who I'm playing against. Could there be something to this theory? @Paul-v is there something in the locale we can adjust to tone this down?

I don't really feel scripted. CPU AI does increase urgency when they are losing by 1 goal near the end but that's normal. If I score 2-3 goals, the match is pretty much over until in rare scenario where I make a mistake and the CPU AI starts making a comeback.

Pass speed is annoying actually, and also it's not realistic to decrease pass speed too much. Otherwise, i m happy with it. Thank you. But if you increase the pass speed a bit, it could be better i think.

Did you try v4a9? That increased the passing speed a bit.

Please try to use the power bar option for the user.
i did so and when I upped my bar to 65, passes felt as speedy as I like them. 😊

The mod is very good, but the kick to the goal has become very weak and it is almost impossible to score from outside the area.

The mod is very good, but the kick to the goal has become very weak and it is almost impossible to score from outside the area.
It should be almost impossible to score outside the area, that's a very rare goal to see in English Football which is predominantly what Paul tries to emulate the feel of in his mod.

Last edited:
I don't really feel scripted. CPU AI does increase urgency when they are losing by 1 goal near the end but that's normal. If I score 2-3 goals, the match is pretty much over until in rare scenario where I make a mistake and the CPU AI starts making a comeback.
You just described MatchIntensity.

Hello guys!! I attached to the post a clip I made in a friendly match. I particularly found the mod perfect, but I like a game a little more rhythmic, so I changed the default sliders a little. Speed at 25. I noticed that lowering speed to less than 45 makes this type of move very common. Defenders come back practically walking in a danger bid. In many cases allowing infiltrations of the midfielders and letting them go out in front of the goalkeeper. Is it possible to adjust this?

Hello guys!! I attached to the post a clip I made in a friendly match. I particularly found the mod perfect, but I like a game a little more rhythmic, so I changed the default sliders a little. Speed at 25. I noticed that lowering speed to less than 45 makes this type of move very common. Defenders come back practically walking in a danger bid. In many cases allowing infiltrations of the midfielders and letting them go out in front of the goalkeeper. Is it possible to adjust this?

I have always said, since I started back in FIFA 12. Changing speed sliders negates and breaks the mod. It also breaks the AI. Don't do it.

As soon as you use "Slow" Game Speed or extremely slow Sliders, the AI gets confused and refuses to do anything. Its like putting the game on Amatuer.

The mod has speed changes built in, you shouldn't need to be making it THAT much slower.

I have always said, since I started back in FIFA 12. Changing speed sliders negates and breaks the mod. It also breaks the AI. Don't do it.

As soon as you use "Slow" Game Speed or extremely slow Sliders, the AI gets confused and refuses to do anything. Its like putting the game on Amatuer.

The mod has speed changes built in, you shouldn't need to be making it THAT much slower.
I second that from own experience. 😊
sure, I couldn’t let go of tinkering with the sliders when using mods. I just needs to know. 😂

mods play best without touching sliders. As said before, should all be in the mod!

Anyone noticing a big stamina decrease in players during matches since the update? CPU vs CPU so it's definitely not just me holding sprint!

Gameplay Version 4 Alpha 10 Release

Changes:
- Support for Title Update 11
- Speed up short passes slightly

FMT:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/p30fjyl9um2ki7h/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v4a10.fbmod/file

FET/FMM:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7hyoo72tjftdbuf/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v4a10.fifamod/file

Video (Apologies for the quality):
have you nerved the Power shoots?They seem to be very weak.
Overall i really enjoying the pace of the game!!!
Shooting seems also very challenging but in a good way.
Sometimes even the best players making a "stupid" shoot

Played around 5 games on WK and didnt saw many crosses or shoots from edged from CPU
Ball friction seems to be a little bit high, ball most the times rolling way too long, little bit like on ice

Back
Top Bottom