UFC Undisputed 2010 and EA's MMA

Yes I am bud. At first I thought I was going to have to get it for both consoles, mainly because I have played over 2500 UFC 2009 games on the Xbox and much prefer the pad for that game. I have never used the PS3 analogue stick for anything before, and it was very awkward for me. I downloaded both demo's and after alot of practice, I'm just getting the hang of the PS3 analogue stick.

The reason I wanted to try and get comfortable with the PS3 version is because they have the exclusive 'Legends' on the game, and more importantly, the PEEL site that is my new home, is all PS3. We are starting our own Fight Camp over there, and to be honest Dag's, it's an awesome community, with great folks and fantastic PES players.

So it's PS3 only for me this year for UFC 2010.

Come over and join the site Dags, even if you dont fancy the PES leagues, which are awesome, they play BF2, Vegas and UFC. ;)

http://peelcommunity.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=6966&st=0

I'll have a look at that site, cheers. I don't tend to play PES online though so hopefully the other sections in the forum are as good as here is :)

In other news, I've just bought PES 2010 on the PS3 for £11 so I can finally use a proper option file instead of messing on the 360 :)

Trophy/Achievements look a lot better than the first game. some are still idiotic ones like win online 10 times in a row because those kinds of things just breed rage quitters and spammer and cheats. but the rest sound alright and some even sound really cool.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/ufc-2010-undisputed/achievements/

'Complete a post-fight interview in Career Mode' sounds pretty cool.

I like the sound of the Kay. Tee. Eff. Oh! (Win a fight by Flash KO against a CPU opponent) one.

I guess they weren't allowed to just call it KTFO :)

I'll have a look at that site, cheers. I don't tend to play PES online though so hopefully the other sections in the forum are as good as here is :)

In other news, I've just bought PES 2010 on the PS3 for £11 so I can finally use a proper option file instead of messing on the 360 :)

Well worth £11 mate, the Championship option file with the chants are awesome. As for PES, I never played online, due to the Real/Barca whores. I'm never offline now, always online, as all the people on this site play football the way its supposed to be played. No cheap goals, no cut-backs, no glitches, just loads of fun. Also, everyone has an awesome connection so there is never any lag, or very, very rarely.

is anyone keen for setting up an Evo-Web fight camp for the 360?

i reckon we could really help each other, cause i'm guessing we'll all play in different ways.

I changed game difficulty and hole crap, they kill me in less than 1 minute.

Wtf...how am i supposed to avoid being floored? Any web page with hints and moves?

Some pics of EA's MMA taken from this weeks 'First Play' on the PSN.

309obcl.jpg

1pzcqb.jpg

rk0cvr.jpg

ru1gsw.jpg

2589jxd.jpg

212fona.jpg

jzw51y.jpg

292wx3q.jpg

1zyhod1.jpg

9a8kue.jpg

some pics looks very well but i am not so optimistic after last official movie.

is everybody still enjoying the demo?

i'm enjoying it even more now that i've got used to it on expert. fights have finished in so many different ways, i'm really starting to get the hang of the swaying and countering and getting some quality knockouts.

i had one a few nights ago, i was machida and got a clean hook on rampage that knocked him down, i then did the diving elbow and unleashed a few big punches from full guard up, rampage managed to kick me off and as he stood up he went for a hook and i flew in with a karate punch and knocked him clean out. it all happened so quickly and i actually jumped out of my seat, just brilliant.

Yeah i'm still enjoying it and swaying has also only just clicked with me

I didn't realise you could sway all different directions one after each other and that's has opened up a whole new ball game when standing

It's been brilliant so far, much better than last year, I like how everyone has their "Style". I'm very cautious and try to take as little risks as possible while my mate is well and truly gung ho at times :LOL: Makes for some great fights.

It's been brilliant so far, much better than last year, I like how everyone has their "Style". I'm very cautious and try to take as little risks as possible while my mate is well and truly gung ho at times :LOL: Makes for some great fights.

I was playing a mate last night and we said that this game is alot more cagey because you know your only 1 mistake away from getting KO'ed which make fights alot more interesting and tactical. I was trying to get in close and land a leg or body kick combo but he was backing off so it wasn't easy and he kept clipping me when i was pushing forward but i was patient and the body shots took there toll in the end and had him thinking about blocking the lower shots rather than the head shots :)

We had some awesome fights last night as well

Last edited:
Not sure who to do as first fight yet, installing to HDD now, but I'm eager to see the CAF system and get myself created with kickboxing style :)

Randy Kouture and Fyedor Emilienenko are call names in CAF!

The Last Emperor nickname is also available in the ingame shop.

I've created a semi decent Overeem, and started a career.

Looks like EA aren't the only people to go down the online key route. UFC 2010 also needs a key to enable online play.

Back
Top Bottom