UEFA Euro Men 2024

Portugal is playing well. Grandpa Pepe playing a lot! and Grandpa Ronaldo really needs to retire.
Jokes aside, for me Portugal will at least reach the semi-final! 🤣

2nd half is on !

Who's that turkiye guy no. 20 ? That guy is a beast...

55' siiuuuuuuu assist to bruno, good guy ronaldo. Unselfish..

Down 0-3, maybe it's too late for turkiye to follow czechia strategy, lol.

69" guler in..

Last 10 minutes...,

82" pepe out, play really good in this match

Extra time.. both got few chances inside the box but really poor finishes.

Final, turkiye 0-3 portugal. Very good match. 2nd half wasnt as intense as 1st half. Gotta appreciate turkiye shows more effort even after down 0-3.

Anyway is it just me or I think match got stopped 2 or 3 times because pitch invader ? 🤔

Last edited:
Coming to you LIVE from Düsseldorf!

What a buzz. This city is alive. Friday night the Altstadt was rammed with god knows how many nationalities, all having a great time together. Restores faith in humanity. Still about 30% Scotland fans mind you!

Dortmund was great yesterday in the sunshine. Didn't get to the game but watched it in a fan park. Turkish fans were immense and it's a shame they didn't at least get a goal to celebrate.

Scotland tonight and I'm nervous. Can't see us winning as we're so full of mistakes. I hope I'm wrong!

Got tickets (I think) for Albania vs Spain tomorrow - should be a hoot!

Him and set pieces was only way we had shots at Euros. View attachment 286042

Harry mate, where are you now? coz' we need you so badly on Old Trafford. You're in Manchester airport? That's fantastic !!! What??? You did some set pieces there with the cables and let everyone else waiting in the dark to their own despair? Come back you CB prankster, we're already missing your talents this season...

Coming to you LIVE from Düsseldorf!

What a buzz. This city is alive. Friday night the Altstadt was rammed with god knows how many nationalities, all having a great time together. Restores faith in humanity. Still about 30% Scotland fans mind you!

Dortmund was great yesterday in the sunshine. Didn't get to the game but watched it in a fan park. Turkish fans were immense and it's a shame they didn't at least get a goal to celebrate.

Scotland tonight and I'm nervous. Can't see us winning as we're so full of mistakes. I hope I'm wrong!

Got tickets (I think) for Albania vs Spain tomorrow - should be a hoot!
Have a good one flip. And all the best for Scotland tonight.

I don’t know which game people are watching but Germany are down by a goal to the Swiss. I don’t think Germany are playing badly and Switzerland have been pretty good to be fair. I still see the fatherland turning things around and topping the group. We shall see!
What’s the Scotland game been like?

Scotland v Hungary is like watching paint dry.
That's an insult to paint.

Steve Clarke has to be one of the most overly cautious and negative international managers. Shankland should be on the pitch, but instead I doubt we will see him untill 85+mins. It's almost as if he's happy to chance it and see if 2 points ends up being enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom
That's an insult to paint.

Steve Clarke has to be one of the most overly cautious and negative international managers. Shankland should be on the pitch, but instead I doubt we will see him untill 85+mins. It's almost as if he's happy to chance it and see if 2 points ends up being enough.
Ha ha, well played buddy.
Yes, a bit cautious to say the least.
Weird situation with Switzerland leading vs Germany as well.

2nd half looks better though

Late drama with Füllkrug netting Germany a draw. Germany top the group.
I know Füllkrug doesn’t really fit the style of play Nagelsmann wants to achieve but he should change the style to accommodate Füllkrug. The man is a goal machine.

What game was that?
Technically very weak for both teams, but excitement is high. It was worth watching until the end! Sunday fun. Will Hungary advance as one of the best third places?

Got what we deserved for how we set up in the last two games. Granted, should have been a penalty, Armstrong is clearly kneed in the back of the leg. Wasn't too enamoured with that ref.

We only looked vaguely threatening once Shankland and Morgan came on, which is what so many Scotland fans have been crying out for.

Steve Clarke is far too limited and negative. He just tried to scrape the bare minimum four points and his line ups, tactics and subscriptions are far too negative and reactionary. He never looks to take the initiative. I would be giving him his P45 and asking David Moyes.

Got what we deserved for how we set up in the last two games. Granted, should have been a penalty, Armstrong is clearly kneed in the back of the leg. Wasn't too enamoured with that ref.

We only looked vaguely threatening once Shankland and Morgan came on, which is what so many Scotland fans have been crying out for.

Steve Clarke is far too limited and negative. He just tried to scrape the bare minimum four points and his line ups, tactics and subscriptions are far too negative and reactionary. He never looks to take the initiative. I would be giving him his P45 and asking David Moyes.
I thought it was shocking that the ref never considered checking that or the VAR didn't advise him to check. Yes VAR is great in getting fair things corrected but it's so inconsistantly used you can understand why people utterly resent it. It's almost like "I should do the washing up every night, but tonight fuck it, can't be arsed. Don't care if someone else suffers for it tonight" attitude.
Switzerland after the group stage might be a sleeper team
They've got the resilience to, decent defence heralded by Akanji who's a rock and a fresh attacking lineup. they buggered up France a couple of years ago.

They were hugely let off that first German goal though.

I thought it was shocking that the ref never considered checking that or the VAR didn't advise him to check. Yes VAR is great in getting fair things corrected but it's so inconsistantly used you can understand why people utterly resent it. It's almost like "I should do the washing up every night, but tonight fuck it, can't be arsed. Don't care if someone else suffers for it tonight" attitude.

They've got the resilience to, decent defence heralded by Akanji who's a rock and a fresh attacking lineup. they buggered up France a couple of years ago.

They were hugely let off that first German goal though.
Having them as my dark horse for sure.
Lots of disappointing teams this year, mainly Croatia and Italy comes to mind, expected more from Hungary as well

Such a cruel game at times. Scotland denied a penalty, then to concede a goal in the dying minutes is hard. Never mind, if it's any consolation the three kittens won't be long before they are home as well.
I think Germany will win the tournament, but Spain will be close as well.

Croatia v Italy tonight. Crucial match for both teams. Winner will finish second unless Albania somehow defeat Spain. Should be a good one!

Croatia v Italy tonight. Crucial match for both teams. Winner will finish second unless Albania somehow defeat Spain. Should be a good one!
Thats my game for the night as well, not very impressive performances from either so far.
Im saying Italy

A very entertaining first half between Croatia and Italy
Yeah it’s been great so far but the real question is, can Danny Murphy go the whole second half without saying they have to play into pockets. He’s yet to commentate a game and not mention “pockets”. He’s literally said it 3 times in the first half. We should open a betting pool on Danny Murphy’s attempt at commentary.

Yeah it’s been great so far but the real question is, can Danny Murphy go the whole second half without saying they have to play into pockets. He’s yet to commentate a game and not mention “pockets”. He’s literally said it 3 times in the first half. We should open a betting pool on Danny Murphy’s attempt at commentary.
or a very tough drinking game

or a very tough drinking game
Only if I can also wager one on how many times Shearer says "again," or "once again" after sentence on commentary?

That was one of the best games I’ve seen so far in the tournament. Wonder if Croatia will make it though as a best third placed team.

@Marlon Anthony
I’ll look out for that 😂

Croatia and Hungary on the same goal difference (best third placed team race)
But -3 shouldn't make you go through, but who knows
Edit, saw that Croatia only have 2 points

Back
Top Bottom