UEFA Euro Men 2024

2nd match already started, good shot dalot.

Free kick 56', schick got yellow. Ronaldo took it.. ah not good, too easy

58' why tf silva want to pass it to ronaldo 😐

60' schick taken off

62' goallll !!! Czechia lead ! Lol, first attempt on target and goal.

Last edited:
12-0 corners, lol too many short corners, what a wasted.

12 minutes left, the goal scorer got taken off.

Lol bruno, you just got kicked someone in the face act like didnt do Anything.

80" good chance by czchia cap

8 minutes left, the game is much more alive than first half

4m left. Portugal scored !

Portugal won. Good 2nd half, much more entertaining than the first one. Portugal goals were trippy but a goal is a goal. Czechia played well & good defensively, they just run out of luck today.

Last edited:
Late drama with Portugal grabbing it at the end. A deserved result for the Portuguese although there was some great defending by Czech Republic and I almost thought they were going to cause an upset at one point when they scored.

@Hayes Im in Europe so I was watching on BBC. Perhaps because you’re used to NBA score lines and that’s why you found it boring.

Huh ? I'm not even american. Last time i watched the Nba was.... 2010 lasted for 5 minutes. Man, sometimes you need to keep it yourself if you dont know anything about people and why is it about me anyway, sigh 🙄 move on.

Turkey vs Georgia best game of the euro so far, they delivered everything, it was frantic from start to finish, and what a player arda guler he is, certainly a jewel of football

Dang i watched the wrong match, lol

Huh ? I'm not even american. Last time i watched the Nba was.... 2010 lasted for 5 minutes. Man, sometimes you need to keep it yourself if you dont know anything about people and why is it about me anyway, sigh 🙄 move on.
I said perhaps. Look up the definition.

Also, I don’t think it was necessary for you to copy and paste an internet live match report to try and convince me you actually watched the match 😂

Late drama with Portugal grabbing it at the end. A deserved result for the Portuguese although there was some great defending by Czech Republic and I almost thought they were going to cause an upset at one point when they scored.

@Hayes Im in Europe so I was watching on BBC. Perhaps because you’re used to NBA score lines and that’s why you found it boring.
Also, I don’t think it was necessary for you to copy and paste an internet live match report to try and convince me you actually watched the match 😂

Mate, I think you're going too personal with people here. Yesterday when I made a joke about Kolsch, you asked me if I'm a terrorist and then after I was explaining that, you made me a in another comment a "recovering alcoholic". In those discussion threads we have opinions respecting each other, and talking about topics and we can share views or joking about outcomes, but not going personal with each other. That doesn't mean if you're not in line with some user opinion you should use negatively words as "you", "you're" for your own satisfaction, and I'll just let it like that...

If that's what you think go head if it makes you happy btw i've been doing that since in World Cup 22 thread. Yeah i'll be a bigger man and avoid pointless internet argument, let others enjoy the euro tournament. Just move on okay ?

Surprised that Turkiye vs Georgia was the best Euro game so far, despite being the underrated matchup. Both sides played a good football without such a violent behaviour. Arda Guler's goal was absolute banger.

Portugal vs Czechia was absolutely a boring match. 1st half was met without excitement. Portugal dominated the possession and shots on target, but wasted most of them. Czechia should have deserved a win after that 62nd minute goal.

Today is the 2nd matchday of the group stage. Tremendous pressures are for Hungary, Scotland, and Croatia, with a must-win results for this game after that disastrous start or else their chances to progress to the Round of 16 will be on jeopardy. Croatia must not underestimate Albania, especially after their brave defensive performance vs Italy (they had even scored what was called the fastest ever goals scored in Euro, despite losing that match).

Hungary will give Germany a tougher test than the Scots i'm sure but if they play like they did against Swizterland then Germany should breeze through.

I'm expecting The Swiss to make short work of the Scots too unless they (Scotland) overhaul their strategy for this one. They've got nothing to lose by being more adventurous.

As a Brazilian, I support Albania because of their coach Silvinho, for now they are beating Croatia, I hope they win, because I feel traumatized by Croatia since the last cup

Hungary will give Germany a tougher test than the Scots i'm sure but if they play like they did against Swizterland then Germany should breeze through.

I'm expecting The Swiss to make short work of the Scots too unless they (Scotland) overhaul their strategy for this one. They've got nothing to lose by being more adventurous.

I thought Hungary would be the surprise team of the tournament but they didn’t get off to the best of starts. I can’t see them beating Germany.

We had boring Cups and Euros. It's been a while since I've seen such a cool Euro.
This one is really cool! I would like to see a complete and current PES 6 patch for it.

Yeah it’s been great so far.
I don’t know about a patch for it though. Someone would have had to pre arrange creating it at an earlier date to get it finished in time for the tournament. To my knowledge I don’t know anyone that was working on one for PES 6.

There is a EURO 2024 mini patch in the making for PES6 that looks mostly advanced to be released:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/uefa-euro-2024-patch-work-in-progress.97599/ by @Karlo Cizma

Don't know, eventualy we could see also some suprise from @shahruddin3 , who knows coz' he's the best into creating those kind of authentic cups mini patches.

At the moment, I'm playing EURO from PES6 Retribution Patch (because mostly has the squads and most of kits from this year), but of course this is a more overall seasonal patch than a specific themed EURO 2024 mini-patch. Even though I'm sure will get one in the end during those weeks. Sorry for the off-topic though, I know this should be in the PES6 Editing Thread :)

Extra subject: The Netherlands' beautiful blue shirt and I really liked Germany's home uniform. Wirtz will be a huge player...

Wirtz is already a huge player! (Well not physically but you get what I mean)
Musiala has been the best player in the tournament in the opening match day though. Wonder if he will continue his dazzling form against Hungary.

Musiala has been the best player in the tournament in the opening match day though. Wonder if he will continue his dazzling form against Hungary.
Yeah great to see many younger players stepping up and demonstrating their talent ona global stage, yes many of us who follow club football closely are already aware but for many more casual viewers who aren't aware of how important these young players have been this season are finally getting exposure to them.

Bellingham unsurprisingly was Englands standout on Sunday, Arda showed us a glimpse of what Madrid saw in him last night, Yamal was cool as ever for Spain and of course Wirtz and Musiala need to introduction after that display in the opener.

And it's still early days, plenty of time for some magic Euro moments if MD1 was anything to go by, we're in for a treat.

There is a EURO 2024 mini patch in the making for PES6 that looks mostly advanced to be released:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/uefa-euro-2024-patch-work-in-progress.97599/ by @Karlo Cizma

Don't know, eventualy we could see also some suprise from @shahruddin3 , who knows coz' he's the best into creating those kind of authentic cups mini patches.

At the moment, I'm playing EURO from PES6 Retribution Patch (because mostly has the squads and most of kits from this year), but of course this is a more overall seasonal patch than a specific themed EURO 2024 mini-patch. Even though I'm sure will get one in the end during those weeks. Sorry for the off-topic though, I know this should be in the PES6 Editing Thread :)
Yep, the patch will be done soon, I'm just waiting for some stuff while being on vacation. It will be released between round of 16 and quarter-finals

Yes he can continue his dazzling form 😂

@Marlon Anthony I think that because Musiala is playing so well that teams will try and start pinning him which will lead to Wirtz getting more space and probably getting some goals.

Much better performance from us tonight but two things...

1. Ralston is an awful RB and nowhere near international standard.

2. Clarke is a coward for not getting Shankland on earlier.

Also, Scott McTominay is a one beautiful bastard. If I found him in bed with my wife, I'd tuck him in and ask him what he wants for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom